If this failure of a meme was destroyed in thr 19th century and replaced with something useful like a magically self...

If this failure of a meme was destroyed in thr 19th century and replaced with something useful like a magically self cleaning water park, how might've history changed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_victims_of_Nazism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We'd be literal niggers

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

>implying these aren't eventualities that other people were also working on

To better, now you can close your thread and go to do something constructive with your life.

When will we finally answer the German Question? Hopefully we answer with genocide.

Poles would discover all that.

*smacks germanic lips*

WE

>Marxism by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
>Philosophy of Friedrich Nietzsche by Friedrich Nietsche
>Verstehen by Max Weber
>Critical theory and Frankfurter School

You realise that germans used people from occupied lands for research, right?

If they didn't kill so many briliant slavic, jewish and other european people we would be much more advanced now.

Please kill yourself.

Lel this is getting really delusional

first post best post

so, some polish /int/ellectual has discovered /his right?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_victims_of_Nazism

>All the listed inventions were during the nazi occpuation and impossible without the help of genious slavs
And?

GET A LOAD OF THIS GOY

damage control

Good point

Look, just because people don't have the same opinion as you doesn't mean you have to get all riled up buddy. Try an actual argument next time

No arguments were presented by those people either.

So you want to argue that german scientific contributions were worthless and the country genocided? There is nothing to discuss about you idiot

*the country should be genocided

Thread ended here

Is this necessary for germans to kill people in order to invent anything?

They should have finished the job in Poland desu

edgy

Poland has contributed nothing to the world and has no right to exist in the first place.

>Poland has contributed nothing to the world and has no right to exist in the first place
>I think Poland only exists post world war 1
>I think the Gleiwitz incident as tantamount to the rape of the entire German population
My friend you appear to have taken a wrong turn, all the Wehrfags hang out at

>Poland has contributed nothing to the world and has no right to exist in the first place.
The point prussiapros will go just to defend their meme country's honour.

wow you invened Playmobil WOW

WOW PLAYMOBIL

WE COULDNT LIVE WITHOUT THAT SHIT

WOW

WOW

The only thing Pooland has """"""""""contributed"""""""""" to the world is this anti-German hateboner maymay (along with France, but I can admit France is at least a historically relevant, semi-useful country/culture).

I was honestly indifferent towards them (Poolacks) prior to Veeky Forums, but I'm now convinced that the world suffered immensely from Hitler's failure to wipe them from the face of the Earth.

It's not the germans fault that you are only interested in toy inventions

>muh german autists are spamming all threads
>muh /pol/
>muh fascists/reactionaries
>muh destruction of european culture

Jeeeez the only one destryoing something are polish/serbian shitposters on this board. Flags on Veeky Forums when?

>this pic
>Arrange the muslims into arbitrary and illogical states
>implying that isnt already the case

PIDF here

>Bulletproof Vest
Jan Sczepaniak
>Mine detector
Józef Kosacki and Andrzej Garboś
>Movie projector
Kazimierz Prószyński
>Walkie-Talkie
Henryk Magnuski

>Aleksander Wolszczan, was the first to discover planets outside our solar system.
>Professor Hilary Koprowski invented an oral polio vaccine (Heine-Medin disease).
>Nikodem Cybulski discovered the hormones produced by the adrenal medulla (adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine) in 1895. Because these were the first hormones to be described, Cybulski may be regarded as a pioneer of endocrinology.
>Ernest Malinowski developed and was responsible for the construction of the highest railway line in the world, Callao-La Oroya in Peru.
>Rafał Modrzejweski designed many of the bridges in the United States, including the Benjamin Franklin Bridge in Philadelphia.
>Stefan Drzewiecki became famous as the designer of some of the first submarines (1877). He was the first to establish aerodynamics laboratories. He also developed the theory of screw propellers and later thehelical propulsion theory . He also constructed a new type of water turbine with lateral uptake. Designers Drzewiecki, Rogalski, and Wigura set up the RWD company, which produced sports planes. They also designed the RWD-5 sport plane, in which Stanisław Skarżyński flew across the Atlantic in 1933.
>Wladyslaw J. Swiatecki, who invented the slip bomb device (which the British claimed to have invented)

>What even is the seige of Vienna?
>Sure glad my balls arnt being cut off so I can fight for a Muslaimic in bumfuck no where

>now convinced that the world suffered immensely from Hitler's failure to wipe them from the face of the Earth
>The world suffered immensely because Poland was being raped out of its Gdp by communist Russia?
>Fell for the /pol/ memes
Noice, maybe you should take a break from the Internet user, get back in touch with reality.

Completely irrelevant.

Pooland is the shitstain of Europe, and I think it still ought to be razed, despite whatever nonsensical, autistic """"""""""defense"""""""""" you think you can provide for it.

>Poland is the shit stain of Europe
>What is Romania, Lithuania, Latvia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Slovakia, and Slovenia?
Poland has a larger Gdp than Norway, the "rich" Scandinavian country. It has the 11th largest Gdp in Europe despite being on the wrong side of the iron curtain for 50 years. It ain't 1941 boy go put your wehrfag shit in the trash and come back to reality.

Why is Veeky Forums so obsessed with us?
I really dont get it

>It ain't 1941 boy

Too bad, desu.

Well, you did give us communism, both world wars, the Russian Revolution and the Warsaw Pact.

Poland has a larger Gdp than Norway, the "rich" Scandinavian country. It has the 11th largest Gdp in Europe despite being on the wrong side of the iron curtain for 50 years. It ain't 1941 boy go put your wehrfag shit in the trash and come back to reality.

Poland Population clock
19-08-2016 01:51:44
38 627 865
Current population

Population of Norway
2016 5,271,958

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

per capita:
Norway rank 6
poland rank 43

>nazism existed for literally all of European history
>people in general and Germans in particular didn't discover anything before nazism came around

>We'd be literal niggers

No we wouldn't. someone else would've invented it.

WUZ

>it´s technology or something else that is positive

No my dude glorious pooland or someone else would have invented it.

>It´s something bad, or something that the autists of Veeky Forums collectively deem bad

IT WAZ DA GERMANZ; THEY ARE ALL AUTISTS AND THEY CAN OLY DESTROY DA GREAT YUROPEAN CULTURE

ALSO POLAND WUZ KANGS

Honestly kys at this point.

not to mention
>
>
>