Why didn't honda make a twin turbo v8 f20c engine? it would have been godly with aftermarket titanium components

why didn't honda make a twin turbo v8 f20c engine? it would have been godly with aftermarket titanium components.

Honda is allergic to more than 6 cylinders

back to forza lad

true.

in that case what's the cheapest v12 platform with tons of aftermarket to make it rev high with a shit ton of power? basically the evo extreme tuner build but with say a bmw v12?

>posting the literal only V8 Honda ever made, that was only available on Indy racing cars

My point still stands, you aren't getting a V8 as a regular consumer

>V8
Guess how I know you're a retard.

bmw v12

basically v12 swap the inline 6 in an e46 m3 and make it on the same level as the mclaren f1 motor.

>v8
end your fucking life youre too dumb to look at the stupid engine and figure out how many cylinders it has

how expensive would it be to swap out its internals with titanium and beryllium?

bout tree fiddy

i will crush your bean sprout neck if you're messing with me

where do you think you are? a race engine builders shop? fuck off with your dumb questions

you shut your fucking mouth i will ask whatever i want. if you want to cry go do it over your engine radiator so it doesn't overheat while i pass you with your wife in my passenger seat.

Because vee eights are overkill for lawn mowers.

>implying women look twice at you
why would i be crying that your dumb questions aren't being answered, you moron?

>doesn't even understand what's being stated

lmao poor cuck never even stood a chance.

cool pic user. thanks for sharing.

A naturally aspirate Honda v8 would've been enough.
fucking stupid honda really fucked up dumb nips

>he can't even communicate clearly
tell your special ed teacher about it they might help

The title "human being" is overkill for you

lmao

>twin turbo f20c
>f20c
>2.0 v8
thats why you moron

Mugen did, but only for a concept. No turbos though

Honda acting like it's a big deal that they made a rip off Holden Commodore. Probably can't even rip a skid like a mad cunt or anything.

everyone knows v8s are for cuckholds

case on point: