cycle-ergo.com/

>Noob? Read this:
>Webms with sound
>Previously on /dbt/

Other urls found in this thread:

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/5734410789.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OVEmDhZTkSQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Everyone below this post is a raging homo.

No u.

who would win in a fight

your dad vs my dad

btw my dad works at nintendo

My dad owns nintendo so if your dad beats my dad your dad will just get fired and you'll all be homeless and poor

My dad owns a hammer or two he wins

no tools, no weapons, no items, 3 stock, final destination though

Well he played football in college, so he used to be tough n stuff ya know? He stays he's still got it

My dad used to wrestle, sometimes he still wrestles with me in the shower

my dad is leffen

rip

got my cash ready. checking this one out tomorrow boyz.

losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/5734410789.html

>gook

I thought CA doesn't allow bikes with "offroad use only" emissions labels? Seller might sell off the bike and when you get the title transferred you'll get denied plates.

Overpriced but I like it

At least that's how it would work in OR, don't take my word for it and research your local laws obviously.

That's a nip you racist cracker

>imfuckinyplying you wouldn't cum in her

there are loopholes. it is very easy for pre 2003 bikes

>her

In OR they run the bike's VIN, and there aren't a lot of loopholes for that. Basically here you have to go pre-1969 since they didn't have emission regulations on engine back then.

>not wanting the sweet boipucci

You really are a raging faggot

>things honda riders say

Not him but only gay faggots dont fuckt tha boipucci. Also i ride a gixxer and ur mum.

>things nobikes say

boipucci isn't gay

>15662542

youtube.com/watch?v=OVEmDhZTkSQ

>take off pin
>unbolt nut
>no chain to fuck with
>wheel comes off

Any of you ever break in a new bike? Just bought a "used" CBR300R with 65 miles. I haven't gotten the bike yet since it has some recall work that needs to be done, so I haven't gone over the break in with the dealer yet.

They said something about varying the RPMs, is that about it? Basically no extensive freeway riding for 600 miles?

>65 miles
even honda owners hate their bikes

Gay Cuckbois dont know thats only gay if you take dick

Ride it hard.

Break in period is a meme for Japanese bikes

Ask the dealer to explain it to you better but vary rpms, dont stay at one speed and rpm too long. And go into and out of all the gears lots. And don't go full throttle or something.

Yes, you can freeway ride but don't just sit at a single speed, speed up and slow down, shift gears to get the RPMs up, use engine breaking to slow down. All of this will help properly set your piston rings

rememeber to report OP for breaking GR 3, 5 & 10

i thought it was 3,6,10 ? ?

>R*port submitted! This window will close in 3 seconds...

>buying a house with no garage

Finally got the goddamned rear axle out. That was a huge pain in the fucking ass, especially since it was getting dark and starting to rain pretty hard
(I'm working in the driveway, no garage ): ).

Anyway I'm assuming the rust/corrosion (pic related) was the cause of my difficulty?

Hit that bitch with some fine sandpaper then 0000 steel wool, then hit it with silicone spray and all the spacer and shit slide freely now.

Went ahead and put it all back together for the time being since I can't leave my bike out and jacked up....

So anyway, should I grease the axle before torquing everything down? Like I said I hit it with silicone spray for now, but I've also got a tub of moly grease if that would be better for the long term?

Plz advise.
Now to sort my battery out and I'll be able to ride the fucking thing again.

that's almost as bad as buying a motorcycle when it's a honda

>buying a bike more than 10 years old
fuck that.
I've learnt my lesson, dunno about you faggots.

You're an ego-driven dreamer if you think you can buy a $3000 shitbike and transform it into something good. Even ~attempting~ will burn all of your time and money without any worthwhile return.

yes, always grease parts like that to prevent rust and keep it moving smooth and free when you want it out

>buying a bike from 2005

would do without hesitation.

All I own is Honda because there the best BITCH!

I always give my axles a good coating of axle grease every time i have them out.

Never have a problem getting them back out, a few taps of the rubber mallet and it slides out.

my 17 year old $2600 shitbike does pretty good

ay we use the same kind of ear plugs

What should I lube my chain with? I don't really want to have to go out and buy even more shit.... I've heard some people lube it with old motor oil?

Does that work well? Would be convenient cause I'm gonna change my oil soon anyway lol.

It's just a cheap roller chain, non of that o-ring or x-ring hoodoo.

Are you mad you bought a "barn find" and it didn't start?

wd40

Bel Ray or white lithium grease

I use chain lube. It was like, 8 bucks a can and it has enough for more than a few applications.

I suppose I need "blinker fluid" and whatever other retarded Veeky Forums forced maymays too?

The SV 14 years old and the daytona is 9.

So long as I've kept up on maintenance I've never had problems.

The SV needed a new chain sprocket and tires at first and about year and a half in needed a valve adjustment/carb cleaning but she's run strong since then, have put over 15 thousand miles on it.

You just can't into maintenance is the problem.

chainwax.
and junk that chain for an o or x ring when it stretches out.
old motor oil is good for cleaning it up though

reminder that honda a shit

Alrighty, I've got lithium grease already from my truck, probably go with that. I'm damn near broke right now so even $8 is a lot lol.

that is real advice that you should follow user, just like our recommendations against honda. it's all verified and trusted info.

They make chan lube but I use Dupont Chain Saver, its alot cleaner and doesn't leave as much gunk on the swing arm.

Probably be a while before I wear out the cheap chain, even commuting every day I only go a few miles.

Probably should have done better research when I got the chain though, was just buying new sprockets on amazon and it was the chain suggested to go with the sprockets for my bike.

I may have some chain wax from my bicycle laying around, is that basically the same shit you'd use on a motorcycle?

guys that were up in the gallery gave them to me since i couldnt find mine today.
ive gotten kinda lax since i started shooting suppressed

Aerosol kerosene is not a lubricant though.

And for the record my bike is not only a Honda, but a cruiser. (^:

IDGAF it's my first bike and I bought it dirt cheap while I was drunk cause it seemed like a good idea at the time.

That lithium grease won't stay on there if you run through rain.

It'll do for short term though.

t. I'm shit withbikes and can't inspect them properly before buying

this

Fuck that chain lube,grease, wax shit that flings everywhere.

if its bel ray chainwax, it should be.
and youd be amazed how fast standard chains wear out

>honda
>cruiser
>bought it dirt cheap while I was drunk
i guess that's a pretty good """""excuse"""" for owning a pos honduhhh

hope you use some for riding as well.

Wd40 evaporates, its good as a cleaner but not as a lubricant.

ruh oh!
shitbike owners detected

You can maintain it all you want, but you can't stop the vacuum lines going hard,
or the fairings getting brittle;
Have your headlight and windscreen faded yellow yet?
Exhaust fasteners rotted and seized yet?
How many miles until you can't get valve shims any thinner and need a head rebuild?

Tell me more about dropping $1000+ in restorative maintenance on a disposable toy is "worth it"

Just ride it like you stole it but don't sit at a constant rpm.

WD is good for O-Ring chains to stop water from getting on it and causing surface rust but a standard roller chain needs some fucking peanut buttery type wax. Use wheel bearing grease

>shitting on shitbikes
>posts honda
oh brother...

Did you get ass raped by the powersports shop on your "New" bike?

Is that why you're so butthurt?

Its ok to be mad son.

>finally did a wheelie

wew, literally like 6-12 inches

cx500 was an epic shit bike. 800 dollars of fury

WD40 might lube it for 15 or so miles, but no it wont stay on the chain for long.

Again Wd40 is not a lubricant and should not be used as such, its not even that great at keeping rust off, any splash of water will displace it.

>Buy $1500 bike
>Spend $1000 "restoring it
>$2500 now new bike
Sounds worth it to me since that cheaper than even a new Grom.

Are 300 cc sportbikes fun?

9:30 boyz

not the c(uck)br

>using a degreaser to grease

/dbt/ everyone

So the ninja and r3 are gud?

can Rossi fag pls post all his rossipics, I want to meme too

yeah they're the best of the beginner class. that said, the beginner class is lame

That and my plan is to learn to ride on it, then sell it to some retarded undergrad for more than I paid. Good fuel economy, cheap parking pass with convenient parking everywhere, etc. What more could a freshman want?

Then I'm gonna buy something more to my liking... I hear dual sports are all the rage these days. :)

don't listen to him, he is a nobike cuck

nice try md5fag

>md5fag
what?

Just bought this 2005 model for 3000 yesterday. How I do ?

Well what's your opinion?

holy fuggg i am dead tired.

just got back from a stupidly impulsive all day ride that i started before dawn.

i adjusted the route to hit the major points i went on for the general idea of where i went, but there was a lot of wandering that isn't on this route. over 750+ miles covered during this ride according to the odometer.

i've never hit this kind of mileage before, so i'm interested in seeing how i'll be feeling tomorrow.

depending where you are, not bad considering its an sm. in CA that's a good price, in other states they can get cheaper than that.

it doesn't matter which 300 you get unless you ride exclusively in a straight line

Get a Vtwin with greater than 500cc.

Ala SV650 or Gladius

BOTTOM OF THE DYNO AGAIN

get a 650 dualsport

0.1 seconds worse lap time while being underbuild af
they're just going for muh honda reilability