Post your (realistic) dream car you plan on owning sometime in the future

Post your (realistic) dream car you plan on owning sometime in the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

scaldarsimotors.com/
kpr.craigslist.org/cto/5710031853.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If I can get my shitbox to hold together for five more years

Maybe.

how's a black series realistic?

>five more years

with a 20b an a 9 inch rear 2bh

I think 100k is realistic

Also I love everything about your pic related car except for the fact it's a wagon, whyyy

>100k

I guess they're cheaper in your country

>wagon
They go for less here and don't have the arab/shitskin image like the sedans

ICEs are old tech

>Post your (realistic) dream car

Lets just say I wont be driving it.

do you live in London? You guys love wagons there, haha so different. I'd like them more if I was there probably

If my body keeps breaking down in the same manner it is currently, I'll be stuck driving SUVs and other cuckmobiles for the rest of my life.

At least there are some enjoyable ones on the market.

>do you live in London?
nope, cuckmany

Kek

Saw one of these on Craigslist the other day and I had to force myself to close the tab

fuck, thats what I meant. Whenever I see videos of german streets I see wagons in the background. pretty cool to see since none here

Am I retarded for thinking like this?

would it be worth importing an s14/ s15 from japan when they become legal?

Wagons are cool though

my nigga. would love a turbo ii

100% sand nigger tier.
Emphasis on the nigger.

All I want is a bone-stock FC that I can drive on the weekends

A car.

Excellent taste

There is a clear difference between this and pic in OP. A yellow-orangish car is not nigger tier.

>s14
not really
>s15
yes

>implying that sand niggers don't have the best taste in cars

do you think it would be worth it in 8 years?

What if I already do?

I work on and drive these vehicles 5 days of the week, so clearly my dream car wouldn't involve these as it would remind me too much of work.

Honestly, I think an old TR6 would suit me fine for a dream car. Its gorgeous and it would keep me busy with fine tuning it.

lol no

scaldarsimotors.com/

I just want to dd a Cayman or an M3 for some period of time and then cover it up and stash it in the garage and then buy a Volt for DDing and only bring the fun car out very rarely.

Pretty much I want a fun proper sports car and a smart fuel saver. I refuse to buy a compromise mobile which tries to be all at once.

I'll set aside $20k so I can import one in perfect condition.

I'm getting one as soon as they come out

I'm so hype

>xtreme tint
>xtreme wangzzz yo
>nigger rimz
ur pic is less nigger than op

Porsche 996 Turbo (Or GT2, but Turbo is much more realistic for me)

that's pretty neat.

Wrong pic, but the point still stands.

Looks like an asian Twingo.

It's RWD, too.

Hopefully prices will drop down to ~125k in the next 4-5 years.

Third gen CTS-V

They will most likely. I'm seeing gallardos from 04-10 costing below 100k

In 6 years I predict the prices to be:

2004 Gallardo: 70k
2013 Huracan: 120k
2012 Aventador: 200k

I'm going to try to get an R32 GTR as soon as I'm in a stable position financially, but that's not for at least three more years, probably four. After that, I want one of these babies. My unrealistic dream car is a real one to go alongside it.

I really like those early 70s Datsun Zs. If I had to pick a car to own and rice, it would probably be one of those. pic related is a cute one.

I refuse to die or rest before I own one of these.

Looking to do this now too. Just fix one up to working condition and paint it. Then do some brake upgrades, exhaust, 15x8 wheels, bucket seats, and cooling mods.

same here man. the mk4 is basically my endgame car.

>realistic
The latest stock C63 would do me fine

desu

didnt know where else to post this
kpr.craigslist.org/cto/5710031853.html

I've seen this car parked in the same driveway since I started driving and now its up for sale.
I don't need it.
I don't need it.
I don't need it.

Already do. It was pretty cheap actually

>high impact sexual violence

Already aquired the first piece of my car triforce. Now i just need my impreza rs and del sol and my master plan shall be complete

>Del Sol

My sedan is a 6 speed with a LSD. That covers the RWD aspect. Just need AWD and FWD now

I just really like this car.

Why not a CRX instead? superior in every single way to the Sol.

Chrysler Charger

I believe i can buy this within the next year, ive been saving for the last 2 years to buy the perfect one

I doubt I'll get one, but they only trend at about £20K on the used market, sometimes dipping as low as £10K, so if I get a proper job in the next couple of years I'll be financing one

I just like the look of the del sol more.. Plus they are cheaper than decent condition CRXs where i live. Both great cars

I unironically want an AE86

Someday when I have garage to park it in. For now I'll continue to let muh shitbox get abused by the harsh Commiefornia sun

Can't you already import S14s? They were sold here in the USDM. S15s would be a no go for 25 years though since they never came to burgerland

same

Preferably the AMG, or the E class if I don't have enough shekles for the CLS.

Obligatory, despite overpriced weeb tax

muh nigga

That is so sexy...

If I found one exactly like this I'd first drive it like this for a while, then rip out the independent suspension and drivetrain and install solid axles and a Cadillac 500 block or something to make a gasser wagon, then later reinstall the independent suspension and restore it into a shiny kustom bomb on air ride with Buick body panels and candy wrap, and finally give it to a body shop to turn it into a ute and make a canyon carver with Corvette suspension parts and a turbocharged Rover crate V8. I fully believe this to be the Americana classic that can do everything.

How stupid am I

Soon

Idk how obtainable will it be an a few years

Will never own the f1, but i will own pic related or the future's equivalent one day

A completely stock and unmolested S15 in pearl white is my dream car.

That's pretty achievable, nice choice.

Alfa Romeo 159 sedan or wagon (both look beautiful, but prefer sedans over wagons, time will show). Hoping to own one someday in the future, but doubt my dream will come true as it is almost like BMW but worse.
Disadvantages of 159 in comparison to BMW (3rd/5th series)
>more expensive
>quite rare (thats good and bad at the same time, i don't want to be that "grey mass" with BMWs, VW and Audis)
>unreliable (especially when my country's market are 99% cars with 200,000km+)
>expensive as fuck parts (new) and are not so common to find used ones on car dumps
>not much of car repair shops have dealt with them and probably charge fuckload of shekels to fix something
>probably smaller physically inside than 3rd series BMW or Audi A4 or anything (wagons are small as fuck as well)
>probably consumes more fuel than any BMW
Advantages of 159
>amazing, sexy, curvy and beautiful exterior design, flawless 10/10
>very pleasing interior, doesn't look boring and is very comfy, especially with cloth bucket seats

Compared it to BMW because Alfa is probably its rival? Audi's design is shit, VW is for jobs or just literally "A to B transport", except Golfs, but Golfs are different segment.

>tfw even if youll get enough money for mk4 Supra, you won't be able to maintain it
feelsFUCKINGsadman.jpg

are you from serbia you alfa/golf loving piece of shit

Factory 5 daytona coupe.

Not at all, their prices will drop a lot, like any other alfa after a while so I've been thinking as well about that one. Alternative to Giulia is V40.
>pic related

No, I'm not from Serbia. And you're fucking rude.

>challenger
>dream car

wewlad, that's basically the equivalent of a middle aged soccer mom owning her dreamcar of a beige chrysler minivan

Yea nah, the Alfa 159 is not as unreliable as everybody says. The diesel engines are pretty much indestructible, especially the 1.9 ones ( the 2.4 do have issues )
Their only real weak point is the chewing gum suspension. You will have to replace bushings every 15.000km. And no matter what you buy, it will rattle.
Otherwise pretty solid cars

This is my dream car. No ideea where I'll park it, no ideea how I'll drive it in European cities, but I'm buying one !

2.8 or 3.0 cs

Picking it up next week :)

Been a long time coming.

bread on hood

1.9 TDI offers either 120HP or 150HP. Ehh, wish it was a bit more, but maybe even that is enough for me? No idea, since now I'm driving 70HP diesel Mazda and pretty happy about it, feels fast inside, absolutely slow on the outside though.

If you live outside of city, then there's not much problems parking it. :) Just leave it on the fields, haha.

wot.

BRZ owner here. Just go for a WRX.

Believe me, the 116 1.9JTD in the 156 is adequate for it. A friend of mine has the 150 bhp version on the 159, and the car really flies if you really want it to.
Alfa is not about straight speed anyway, it's about the handling. It's right up there with the Mondeo and the 3 series.
The 1.9jtd 8v is one of the most reliable diesels in the world. the 16v is pretty sturdy aswell.
Get the 150, if you have the means, but the 116bhp one is adequate too.
I repeat : The only real weak point is the front suspension, it has a very short life ( bushings last for about 15.000km ). Other than that, sturdy cars !

And no, I live in a mildly crowded European city. There are a few pick-up trucks tho, mostly Hiluxes. But if people can live with them in the city, I can too !
A friend of mine used to work at a rental company, and he had one of these monsters for 1 weekend. The car, although cramped on the inside, it's fucking huge on the outside, and surprinsingly easy to drive. And all my friends that work at phone companies, on the field repairing stuff, they all have Rangers

I feel like petrol vehicles are way more better than diesels. Diesels are great for heavy vehicles.

Romania I guess? If so, then atleast it's not France or UK, where streets are so tight and you can't even park your Twingo properly.

I want a sexy snak.