Sorry for the shitty picture, since I had to shift and steer with one hand to get it

Sorry for the shitty picture, since I had to shift and steer with one hand to get it

But Veeky Forums, what's with this honda's suspension? Does this guy have some sort of upgrades? A body lift?

aftermarket lower control arms and an asr subframe brace/sway bar stiffener.

Does jack shit but look good.

Yep.

What's with the holes in the bumper?

Speed holes.

Speed holes. Actually I think the bumpers in EGs create drag so people do that. Highly doubt the one in OP pic goes fast enough for it to mean shit, though.

You never know. Many boosted Hondas in my area that look mostly stock have those holes.

"diffuser" on a streetbox

youre now thinking to yourself, this honda owner just spent a few hundred bucks on LCAs and a subframe brace. He then cut a huge hole in his bumper to release trapped air.

His car (even if twin cam) isnt making close to 200hp

Yeah it could either be a stock D series or a built B. Sometimes even a K.

It's usually just a D, though.

Like mine. lel

Damn son. You can do a mental dyno run from one picture?
Even if its a boosted d series it's making more than that

OP here, after he noticed I had my phone on him he slammed on the throttle and I heard the worst fartcan rumble from a Honda.

It's also an automatic. He kept crawling forward at stoplights, then braking. Over and over

That's the main reason I don't want a honda. Most of their engines sound like someone farting in a soda can filled with marbles, while its being violently shaken. However if you put uel headers on them they sound pretty dope.

Is that even an independent rear?

Yeah that middle bar is just a subframe brace for extra stiffening. The two outer bars are lower control arms.

>holes in the bumper

Where can I get these stickers

>non member putting stickers from a japan only car "club" on his honda
the worst

I wanna put them on my American Miata. It'll be fun cmon.

pls end yur lyf :^)

I just like cool looking stickers. Pls no bully

Update: I found them

Should I?

>Does jack shit but look good.

Until you put those pieces to use with the 24mm or 32mm(i think) rear swaybar, then you can have some fun in the twisties.