Hey Veeky Forums, i was in my 2074 panasonic smart box, when some old faggot decided to swerve in and out of cars

hey Veeky Forums, i was in my 2074 panasonic smart box, when some old faggot decided to swerve in and out of cars.
i think it was manually steered, and had a real internal combustion engine. aren't those illegal to have on the road and only in museums?

Has anyone else seen something like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15404045
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks better than wedge blobs with angry headlights desu

>Panasonic-kiddo
>Not choosing glorious Hitachi master race

Faggots, when will they learn?

the world will never have the infustructure for this lol
roads are shit also t. first worlder

>f*gg*t

Do you want me to dispatch the police to your area? Please consider you language next time!

Oh cock!

>Not choosing Volvogeely-automotive masterrace, pleb.

>Has a steering wheel in 2074
>calls someone a pleb

Kek

Well, it's only for racing on a track, after all all human driving is banned on normal roads. Volvo makes also powerful luxury supercars, so for legacy reasons they fit steering wheel. It's like one of those useless gadgets such as electronic hydraulic doors, shiatsu massaging seats etc. Obviously a pleb like you wouldn't have idea about it in Panasonic econobox with plastic seats(after all plastic seats are enviromentally friendly and less resources are used to make them).
>Pic related, approximation of seats in your car

the steering wheel doesn't even work unless the automated steering system fails. and to get it to work without that is through software unlocking and that gets warranty voided.

>racing on the track

why are you lying? The last legal track got closed 9 years ago due to safety requirements and regulations. the only other way is to get a pre-war manually steered and un-speed restricted car and if you have the right connections a real ICE car with fuel, and the only way to use them is to take it to a underground race society, and no one that can get in to one would post on Veeky Forums or anywhere online. since the penalty is -700 global credits if you're caught JUST having ASSOCIATED with those race clubs.

guy needs a tablet, would make pic 10/10

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
WRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
PSSSSSSSSSHHH
PBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP
HOOOOOT HOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!

I just found a fucking 2006 Ford Mustang (i discovered its name asking to Siri with my iBrain) in a junkyard, it has a gigantic engine with 6 holes, must be a monster

Too bad that dude knows what he's got and is selling it for 30k credits

Thats a rare find, supposedly they were all destroyed for public safety years ago

This is a story from the old days.

It's 2020. During the day, I ride in google self-driving cars.

During the night, I drive my little car.

My car rumbles in the night with her dark paint hiding from human eyes

I waited patiently. I am used to it.

No one thought of me as a threat.
After all, I drive a Miata.
It has no EcoBoost.

Taylor Swift got into the ecoboost AEB self-driving car. It was a tight fit because the car was so small and her legs were long.

Her google car boosted efficiently and drove towards her next venue.

I wielded my stickshift Miata deftly, darting between all the google AEB cars.

Overly polite and full of self-defensive driving, those self-driving cars made way for me as they tried to avoid collisions. I took advantage of that.

I praised the inventors of the Miata. "Thank you for not filling the world full of AEB EcoBoost"

After all, if the world was full of EcoBoost, I would be at a disadvantage on the road.

The road isn't only for AEB ecoboosted google cars. Skillful drivers avoid high insurance rates by driving cleverly.

I often force myself to drive cleverly on the Road.
I need to.
Because I only have a Miata.

Pulling alongside Taylor Swift's self-driving google AEB car, I noticed the model type was known to be one that refused to run over people-shaped objects.

I moved in front and pushed the button to send gas from the canisters to several blow up dolls.

They inflated immediately.

The wind picked them up and dropped then into the road in front of the google car.

True to its algorithm, Taylor Swift's google car preferred to crashed gently into the road barrier with AEB instead of running over people in the roadway.

Take that you AEB Bitch!

Sure, Taylor Swift was known to go through boyfriends at a prodigious rate.

But why did she have to drop me as her boyfriend? She didn't drop me for personality or looks. The reason stung.

She dropped me as her boyfriend

when

she

found

out

I

drove

a

Miata. With no AEB.

archive.4plebs.org/o/thread/15404045

>panasonic
just what kind of fallen euro-caliphate company is this? never heard of it.

>paper book
what a fucking hipster, his parents opted-out wiring him and now he wants everybody to know how much swag he has?

>he doesn't race in VR without safegards for oficially accepted credits
plebian

look what i found in my grandfathers computer from 2040 few weeks ago.
appearantly guy who was driving it won 8 consecutive chapionships

>2074 panasonic smart box
Poorfag can't even buy the better iCar

>someone took the time to write this post

>those track names
kek you made my morning

10/10

>guy who was driving it won 8 consecutive chapionships
Yeah fucking right Hamilton ain't that good

>Still using pigfat Apple Car
>2074

stay salty verSTOPpen family babby with 3rd rate drivers

kek

The one fastestlaps post that's actually funny.

>Watching F1
>Moon GP just ended
>Mecha Kimi Raikkonen finished first
>his personality chip is malfunctioning again
>tells the interviewer he has to go take a shit even though he hasn't had bowels since 2055
>still an autistic Finn

Trips of truth

Verstappen is overrated, not even Mexican but Perez is best driver (not really all f1 drivers a shit)

>millennials to become the next boomers
>180SX Shell, 20k, you put 2k and an afternoon into it and they go for 100k, I seen those auctions!!

>Perez
No choco Senna is the best.

Good I'll be long dead by then

God, I'm going to hide a 300zx underground. The future's going to suck without ICE.

I wonder if it was Kubrick or Speilberg who OKed that car. At least there are outlaw bikers

i cannot let thread die

Hey Veeky Forums I heard people used to drive 2 wheeled death machines on the road half acentury ago.
This has to be staged right I can't even see how the computer is contolling it..

>What is that, a wheel?
>It need roads? So you want us to build roads in the entire world so you can use you "wheel"? Stay delusional! The world will never have infrastructure for it!
>t. first caver

well they dont call em "Echo boomers" for nothing

Most of the place they can barely even maintain the roads. Good luck expecting all new supportive infrastructure, on top of maintaining it too!

sirius question :
Has anyone tried to make an "autonomous" bike?

bike? i read about it in a book once for history class i also heard people put engine that used a primitive version of something like our food material: hexahydroberyiliumhydrocarbon to power their 2 wheeled 'bike'. i wonder what those were like, grandpa said they were the best thing that happened to him. but i doubt it.

I think Audi tried to build a concept on that and it didn't receive much appreciation.