Old Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=beyIA4ol6DE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Rossi

wat

*posts my honda*

but rossi doesn't come in first

Thats a nice nobike user, how do you think it compares to mine?

pizza mozzarella pizza mozzarella
rella rella rella rella
rella rella rella rella
rella rella rella rella
pizza mozzarella
gorgonzola
zola zola zola zola

very nice, how much did they run you?

*actually posts it*

>just passed my MSF course
>just bought a 07 honduh shadow 600 for 2k
All smiles

Post pics

Can LED bars be used as headlamps? I'm looking for something in a small-ish form factor that is really bright. Would probably be best if it had a sharp cutoff so i'm not blinding oncoming traffic.

But that ruins the maymay

I know you are allowed to have an LED bar as well but idk about replacing your normal headlight with them i feel like it would be way too bright for low beams

post pics of hondur user, congrats btw m80

I would like something bright, but it would need a solid cut off to keep light out of other driver's eyes. Maybe I should just look at some small HID projectors.

Im thinking two of theses, one on either side of your current headlight would do the trick, have it so they hook up to the high beam that way you wouldnt ever have any problems i guess

>Aussies come back edition

No.
Don't talk to me or my wifes kangaroo again.

You are already here though

What's the most important things to remember when riding with a passenger? I haven't done it yet but there's a girl who keeps asking when I'm gonna take her for a ride

Nice suggestion. Thanks

does she have the required gear?

This.
If they dont have all the gear do not take them on your bike.
It is your fault if you crash and they lose an arm.

Yeah I already told her that, but how does the bike dynamics change? I've read in that proficient motorcycling book it can be a bitch to stop because they slam into you, and people try to resist leans. Just want some anons experiences

i dont think youll find any info on that here, /dbt/ has no gf

As long as she leans into the corners with you instead of trying to lean out while you lean in you won't even notice she is there.

To remember to sniff the seat right after she hops off. The aroma is the strongest then.

Squacquerone provolone
OP รจ un ricchione

>/dbt/ has no gf
Correct. I have a wife instead.

>/dbt/ has no gf
but i have an internet gf

>can i ride a 2 stroke race bike as a dd?

WR doesn't count.

Of course you can, but why bother.

>internet gf

might as well not have one at all

im not sure why you would voluntarily put yourself through that level of discomfort, why would he want a 2 stroke of all things?

Tell her to hug you
Seriously
That way she'll mimic your motions and avoid stupid shit

Dial your suspension, if you can

Be mindful of braking distances

Do not go WOT on a big bike
>managed to accidentally willy while 2up

Be as S M O O T H as you can, no jerky motions
But who was fug????

Kek she wants the D bad but I have no interest in her at all, I'm just gonna use her for practice when I do meet a qt3.14 to take for a ride

How's your Sunday going /dbt/?

Riding a bike in the Bay Area is basically suicide

I rode for years in the bay area. The community lost some people over the years, but I definitely have had better *experiences* with cagers in the bay area compared to the southern half of california.

Shit
>no shivvy until tomorrow
>spent evening cleansing a shitphone of ads and a chink ransomware
>had to make sure father knew how to use it with torque to avoid rekting his van
>get yelled at anyway, for good measure
The good at the ameriboo fast food was nice, i guess

Good. Got a few hours of riding in.
>but everywhere around my area is boring.
I should leave state next weekend

Fag. Just fuck her.

Rode on the back of my buddy's bike yesterday since he wanted to know exactly how bad it would be. No handholds on the back of his Ninja 650 so I had to get cozy. Bumped helmets a lot when braking, he said it took more effort to stay upright when stopped, braking was difficult because when I braced against him the extra weight had to be supported through his arms. Turning and leaning was fine since I know how to ride a motorcycle and I'm not retarded, but if you've got some dumb girl who wants to stay upright I'd be prepared to take turns wider than you planned for. I'm not that heavy either (160) so it seems like it doesn't take much for it to be a pain.

Also it was really fucking uncomfortable, and impossibly fucking gay. I don't think having a girl on would make it that much better at least in my opinion. I would surely only be able to focus on the negatives, and the positives would just be distractions.

cum on her face dude

Sitting crotch to ass while holding on to your buddy is not gay at all.

Nice, got a good couple hours of dirt practice on the Tiger today.

He just wanted to feel your cock on his back and for you to hug him.

Your friend is a closeted fag.

Did you guys at least fuck after?

i just realized this thread only has 47 posts

christ

And only 18 posters

I've given plenty of guy friends rides on my bikes over the years. Not even a little gay, but it is uncomfortable with the full weight of another full grown ass man on your subframe. Please tell us that you did as mentioned...

why did you mount your gopro under the tail mr. reddit?

just glue it back together

How fast do you scoot on the dirt

My penis had never been more flaccid so I don't think he felt much.

Nah. We both realized we had made a horrible mistake after about 30 seconds, but we had somewhere to go so it lasted for about half an hour. After that experience even if I had a girl on my bike I'd probably be too tired to fuck after something like that.

reddit you need a stand to hold your bike up

Got up to 60 a couple times but there were lots of rocks and I was worried I was gonna break a wheel 50 miles from anything with no cell service

Damn perfect bromance ruined. Thanks for the story though, sounds about what I expected. I have an SV650S so I can only imagine it would be worse due to the higher lean angle for me

>not hanging your bike from the roof

I did that once in an old shed. Didn't realise the beam was rotted and it collapsed.

I just use jack stands and a jack now.

Hopefully the bike wasn't damaged

>weeb brick
>weeb bike bought due to anime
>cuckshed

Living the dream hey.

"cager"?

its a silly term that riders use to describe people who drive cars

Is that fucking carpet? Kek

damn dude that sucks
You know it m80

80's carpet.

ah. I hadn't heard it until now.

yeah i like to work in my shed with bare feet and the concrete is cold on the toes

>working with tools and vehicles
>with bare feet

why the fuck? youll learn the hard way one day

what does that sound like? did you make a video?

Is it at least easily replacable so when it's all covered in oil you can swap it out?

>not enjoying the cold concrete as you sip on coffee and wrench on your bike

Do you even comfy senpai?

>not hanging your bike from a tree

Seriously though, it takes a special kind of retard to have that bike and work on it that way.

Y thred so slo

My feet have about 5mm of leather protection. i walk through forests without shoes m8.
youtube.com/watch?v=beyIA4ol6DE
Yeah its just sitting on the floor, i got it for free because it was all off cuts from the carpet store.
you can't push a bike over if its hanging off the roof, you can push it off a stand though and im good at doing the second one

murikans out riding rn

sick tunes bro, better than aprilia desu

>2016
>tfw no sexy hottie on a green ninja
>tfw not bad af

Cuz honda

A tree fell on my bike, mostly missed but knocked the mirror off, actually broke the part the mirror screws onto on the clutch lever bracket...

Will jb weld be sufficient to hold it? Don't feel like spending the $10 for a new bracket and screwing with that lol.

I'm just worried vibration will cause it to come apart and then I'll lose the mirror on the road or something.

It's a Honda Shadow btw no haet plz

Sick. Been playing wow and laying around all day.

>dont feel like spending 10 dollars

nigga

They don't know our leather foot bogan ways.

people still play wow?

New expansion in 9 days m8

Where do you guys put your stuff when you're off at uni? do you just leave it all in your bag and chug that around?

This.

yes, for some reason. despite all the endless complaints about how WoW is dumbed down and how blizzard is a shit. these poor fucks keep going back to their 12 year old decrepit game.

Well I'd have to order it from china and it'll take a long time.

Besides, why spend money if shit can be fixed with crap I already have?

yeah, its a good way to spend your time when theres nothing to do in your domr

you could go out and meet people...

no thanks

Id play wow again if they brought out official vanilla/BC/LK servers but they won't so i won't.

Kinda hate that about mmo's, once they add an expansion the old versions of the game are gone....

I can still play the first empire earth i don't have to go play empire earth 3 to get my fix.

aaliyah is pretty good desu lads

Went trail riding today, /dbt/

>tfw dropped the bike three times

>tfw snapped off a brushguard, damaged the clutch lever sensor, so the bike won't start in anything but neutral.

>tfw gear lever is now a little bit more bent and fucked up.

>tfw my friend's friend from work went with us, had a blast, now we have a new riding buddy

>tfw I'm planning on dropping a bunch more money on upgrades

>tfw I want to go innawoods and never leave.

>nigger
>good
'no'