>don't do it anyway because it looks retarded on my car
>never been stopped for it
>don't give a fuck

5 years and counting

> mounting space on front bumper for Euro style license plates
> Swiss plates are only 1/3 that size
> ginormous gaps in the front bumper
> fuck

I drove without front plates for years, never got stopped for it.

Now I'm in a state with no front plates and glad I never drilled my bumper.

I'd hate having any license plates on my car if my country had license plates as retarded as Americans.

Cops are so fucking anal about this where I live too.. Or I'd drop the front plate, I regularly see them pulling over people from out of province without front plates (Since every other province bordering us doesn't require front plates) Fuck it pisses me off. I've been pulled over twice for no front plates and I FUCKING HAVE THEM, they're just burried on the side of the grill alcove so the engine can actually fucking breath, but you can't see them from the left side of the car, so cops assume HURRDURR easy ticket, pull me over, then they get all rustled when I point out I have a fucking plate JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I MAD

>driving back from an event where I took off the front plate
>cop pulls me over and still lectures me about how he's saving the community from my misconduct even though I told him I had it with me and was just quickly driving home
Fuck pigs.

Eh, for my DD I couldn't care
But, my dad has a kitcar that he built before I was born and it didn't have any space to mount plates, so he made one with black and white stickers since the chassis is old enough to have them

In the good 20+ years he's had it, he's never been pulled over for the plates

I don't believe you

same here, last time I had one was 2008 and I've never heard a word about it

what state? Same story here, in Illinois

Ontario?

>based Arizona
my state doesn't issue front plates

>tfw pulled over because front license plate is mounted but on a folding fixture

>front plate required
>used to try to drive with no front plate
>would take off front plate mount too
>get pulled over and get warnings for it
>grudgingly put front plate on car
>several years later
>get used car
>front plate mount is bent to shit, can't fit plate
>remove it
>cops don't care

>state requires front plate
>still don't run it because aesthetics

my car came with a license plate cover from the factory

Virginia Bros where we at

>oklahoma
>front plates not required
>regularly see cars without plates of any kind

i wouldn't fucking mind it if us plates weren't so fucking big and ugly

>Live in commiefornia
>Buy WRX memewagon
>Took off the front plate as soon as I got the car
>Cops leave me alone bc they don't give a shit about wagons

At least I'm hoping it's because wagons are more inconspicuous. I'm scurred, user-san

>commiefornia
>nobody cares
>almost half the cars on the road don't even have them

toblerone front plates make NO reason at all, since their rear plates are the same size as normal

>muh bergjuden speshul snowflake

*sense

the devil has tricked me

Hell is real and I have seen it.

This is what hell looks like.

Aluminum is too fucking soft to be involved in ANY bolt, nut, or stud application ever.

I rounded THREE fucking lugs with the SUPPLIED FUCKING TIRE IRON. Took me 3 hours to destroy the aluminum covers to get to the actual lug, which was also rounded off because of these fuckers. I had to hammer a socket on them just to get them off to swap my wheels out.

I been running no front plate for like a month now and haven't been fucked with.

>Park in SF
>Parking enforcement will give you tickets for no front plate

Parking enforcement is the career for the kids that were picked on in school and used to come back with "y-you'll see! one day you'll be p-p-pumping my gas for me!" with tears and snot running down their face

Whats the problem? All cars have front plates here in the UK.

t's literally a non-issue. Sage.

I have an idea
Let's get our representatives to try getting rid of required front liscense plates

>Show him you have the front plate
>"The fucking screws rusted off, officer, getting it fixed when I get home"
>Get off with a warning or lecture on getting it done
Damn you suck

>Park in SF
Found your problem. Two of them in fact

it comes down to the plate suiting the car
long and thin plates are more likely to go with the curves of the car than a short and fat one

in the us the plates are big and shit even on the front of the car and it ruins the aesthetics

any plates on the front ruins the aesthetics
go find any marketing photo/rendering of your favorite car from any region and very rarely will there be a front plate

Black front mount intercooler, and remove the hood scoop. Cops/normies wouldn't even know the power in it.