Germanic peoples come from ancient Israel. They were displaced in two movements...

Germanic peoples come from ancient Israel. They were displaced in two movements, first was the 10 lost tribes who were known to have moved to a land in the North while the second movement is when Rome destroyed Jerusalem and displaced the majority of Israelites who were forced to move elsewhere. How did the Germanics convert to Christianity so quickly when they were never conquered by Rome in Northern Europe? They were Christian the same time as the native Irish were which was very early.

And why is it there are so many similarities between the native Germanic religion and that of Christianity and Old Testament beliefs?

Why is it Snorri Sturluson would make up a whole lot of bullshit and intertwine Christian belief with pagan myth? Read the Prose Edda yourself to learn the truth about who the so called germanic gods were and the acknowledgement of God and Jesus Christ.

How did the Germanic peoples manage to sack Rome so effectively and easy? As if they just waltzed right in without any resistance? And why did this new Germanic kingdom become the Holy Roman Empire just a few hundred years later?

You dismiss all evidence that the Northern Europeans came from Israel because you believe that Christianity was a fierce religion filled with inquisitions and brainwashing who ruled as totalitarians. But this was before the Catholic church was even a main power, this was a time on the very fringes of Europe. Sturluson lived in Iceland for goodness sake, how could the church even have power there? Beowulf and the story of King Arthur are extremely old Anglo-Saxon tales which both make mention of God and Jesus Christ the prince of heaven.

This is why the archaeological record in Northern Europe is so miniscule and why the migration period exploded out of nothing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Israelism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ten_Lost_Tribes
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Jerusalem_(AD_70)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_name
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So this is what schizophrenia looks like.

So is this a we wuz strawman thread?

nah ur thinking of displaced sythians as a tribe of israel funnelled further north & west by steppe & arab

If Germans were Israelites how come they didn't speak a Semitic language?

Probably because they were speaking paleo Hebrew at first which was corrupted over time. Pic related.

I mean, we really have no idea what the ancient Germanics spoke and what relation they have to modern day Germanic languages.

Dis gon b gud.

What is PIE?
German descends from PIE not any Semitic languages. Now take your medicine.

You don't get what I'm saying. The ancient Germanics could have spoken a totally different language, we don't know if they spoke a indo-european language or not. Everything we have to go off is what the modern day people speak and that could have been derived from different peoples migrating through over time. They had no form of writing except for carved runes.

So this...is the power...of psychosis

...woah

>israel population density : 1 000 000

Remember, I said there were two separate movements at two different times.

Germans developed runes several centuries AFTER Christ from a variant of the Phoenician alphabet such as Etruscan or Archaic Latin (like all other ancient Europeans, I might add.) Of course the Hebrew alphabet also developed from the Phoenician.

>I mean, we really have no idea what the ancient Germanics spoke
Because apparently they forgot how to write anything in their own language until the Roman Imperial period or so.
Unlike actual Israelites, who wrote profusely.

Why did pre-Christian Germanics have names like Gunthar, Brynhildr and Snorri instead of Moshe, Shlomo and Sarah? Why are you so fucking stupid?

I might also point out that you could "prove" literally anyone in Europe, North Africa and the Near East wuz Israelites with such sloppy thinking, since everyone in the area adopted Phoenician-derived alphabets and quickly converted to Christianity.

Is it really that farfetched to believe that runes derive from paleo-hebrew compared to old italic alphabets? If Germanics had contact with Rome, why wouldn't they just use Latin as their main language? (Maybe they did?)

>Unlike actual Israelites, who wrote profusely.
If you were forced into exile to be a travelling nomad you wouldn't have the means to write and preserve texts.

We learn from official sources that the symbols found throughout Western countries - on flags and state regalia, etc - come from spurious migrating "Semitic" tribes. We are told that the symbolism originates with these tribes and goes back to the dawn of time.

We also know what "dawn of time" means officially. We know it refers to the period between 7,000 and 11,000 years BC. However, as we are now beginning to realize, these dates do not mark the beginnings of mankind's cultural and technical history.

Although equally magnificent temples and megaliths exist in Ireland, Scandinavia, North America and Mexico; although entire lost cities are found beneath the oceans, and though the vast majority of words, place and personal names in the Bible are of Irish origin, we rather live with mysteries and unsolvable conundrums than face the truth. In almost every case where a major site exists, or where a great civilization existed, we find the same refrain from the modern inhabitants. Either we are told that "godlike strangers" erected the sites, or that technically superior semi-divine ancestors, of whom we now suspiciously find no trace, did it. Archaeologists refuse to explain who these mysterious ancestors were. The world over, legends affirm that indigenous forebears were not the builders, astronomers and healers. Investigators habitually look to every country except Ireland for their answers. It is almost comical to say that we can be certain that Ireland played a seminal role merely because the laws of exclusion are in its favor. All other countries have been studied and can be struck off as originators of civilization. So dare we now, at long last, face the truth that has lain in plain sight for so long? Dare we examine the evidence for the Irish origins of civilization and have done with the damnable conundrums?

>Why did pre-Christian Germanics have names like Gunthar, Brynhildr and Snorri instead of Moshe, Shlomo and Sarah?
A name pronounced in English and spelt in English is completely different to a name spelt and pronounced in a different language.

WE WUZ" CANAANITES N" SHIEET

>Is it really that farfetched to believe that runes derive from paleo-hebrew
"Paleo-Hebrew" script was just Phoenician script, it's not even clear if the couple of stylistic differences from standard Phoenician were actually Hebrew inventions or if they just copied a variant of Phoenician. There were more differences between the alphabets of the various Greek polities than between Paleo-Hebrew and Phoenician.

>If Germanics had contact with Rome, why wouldn't they just use Latin as their main language?
You're confusing language and alphabets. If you're asking why they used Old Italic instead of classic Latin script, it's probably because the northern regions of the Roman empire still used Old Italic around this time. Or Western Greek, which fits runes just as well.

>If you were forced into exile to be a travelling nomad you wouldn't have the means to write and preserve texts.
Yet the Hebrews-Israelites-Jews did that wherever they went. They're rather infamous for that.
Even the Ethiopian Beta Israel are better for Wewuzing than Germanic spear-chuckers.

It's not just pronunciation and sounds that are different. Germanic and Semitic are two different language families altogether. Some difference aren't just the result of "kek they moved". Syntax, grammar, root systems, these all show them to be intrinsically different to anyone with any knowledge of either language.

I think modern day Jews are Canaanites who pretend they are Israelites while calling Germanics Canaanites who are actually Israelites.

>A name pronounced in English and spelt in English is completely different to a name spelt and pronounced in a different language
Well of course, that's why the English spelling is Moses and Solomon instead of Moshe and Shlomo.
Now which Hebrew name does Brynhildr and Gunthar come from?

>Germanic peoples come from ancient Israel.

You mean Slavic people, who descend from Scythians and Sarmatians who descend from the 10 lost tribes after Assyrian displacement. The Scythians never reached Germania you fucking retard.

>Syntax, grammar, root systems
None of these things exist unless you can sit down and put them into a writing language or some form of comprehensible diagram on paper. Otherwise you have to go off by what you hear with your ears and that is extremely confusing.

Again you are ignoring the part where I said we don't know what ancient Germanics spoke because they had no written language.

That's modern Hebrew though, I doubt any Jews today (except for academics) can read and speak a reconstructed form of paleo-hebrew, they aren't immune to translation, modern Hebrew is quite different from paleo-hebrew.

This is WE WUZ shitposting, right?

No. Christian Identity is to a large degree correct but I have no idea how they came up with Germans instead of Slavs (and probably even Armenians).

No, I'm aware. It doesn't change the fact that no pre-Christian Germanic name is even remotely Hebraic.

What evidence do we have for "pre-christian Germanic names"?

Roman accounts.

KHOKHOL UP
*squats*
SOYUZ BE SAYIN
*pickles cabbage*
WE WUZ SARMATIANS N KURWA
*is descended from indo-european populations that predate east iranian confederations*

>buttblasted Gremlin mongrel

They're descended from ISRAELITES.

As an example of what I'm saying let's look at the famous gaul chieftain vercingetorix. That name comes to us by how the romans called him, and that's not even how the romans pronounced his name because I am pronouncing his name using English. I am using a modern language to pronounce an ancient translated version of a name spoken by a people who pronounced it differently. That's 3 separate translations with many more in between old English to modern English, etc etc.

It's fascinating to see the identity crisis usually reserved to post-colonial nations in the nation-states of Eastern Europe.

>post colonial

"Vercingetorix" is clearly a corrupted form of Bar Shin Beth-Aresh, OP proven correct once more.

Judaeogermans: 1
Hwan Empire: 0

Besides the numerous Germanics that the Roman Empire came into contact with and even employed as mercenaries, we have more ancient Greek sources as well.

Since they were rather familiar with Levantine people we might also expect them to be surprised at any similarity with the Phoenicians or Israelites, but they spotted none. By contrast, European explorers often imagined that some American tribes were descended from the Welsh or whatever, even though there was no link at all.

Lots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_name

>That name comes to us by how the romans called him
Actually they called him Vergentorix. Vercingetorix is his proper Gaullish name, Ver-Cingeto-Rix. You can recognize Indo-European roots "ver" as in over and rix as in rex.

Also, if a Germanic chief was called something like Solomon or David or some Semitic name, I'd expect them to transcribe it as Solomon or David or the same they do for other Semitic names. They spoke with Semites literally every day.

When Jews say Bar Shin Beth-Aresh do they pronounce it the same way as an English speaking person does? Someone's name can be Joseph or they can be named joey yet it's still the same name. And why are we even implying that ancient Israelites were walking around speaking modern day Hebrew? By roman times they could probably speak Latin, Greek, Aramaic and a bunch of other dead languages.

See:

I mean it's like claiming that Germanics could have been Carthaginian because we can't know for sure that they weren't called Hannibal or Hasdrubal. If the Romans had found a Punic colony in North Europe they would have freaked, and you can bet they would have noted the fact that everyone is called Hannibal.

How do you know this? How could anyone possibly know this without a written ancient Gaulish language and a modern Gaulish language with which we can pronounce the proper name? We don't know how the Gauls spoke.

Vercingetorix is a title, it means "high over-king" and is a cognate of Vortigern of Arthurian fame.

But we do.

"Gaulish is found in about 800, often fragmentary, inscriptions including calendars, pottery accounts, funeral monuments, short dedications to gods, coin inscriptions, statements of ownership, and other texts, possibly curse tablets. Gaulish texts were first written in the Greek alphabet in southern France and in a variety of the Old Italic script in northern Italy. After the Roman conquest of those regions, writing shifted to the use of the Latin alphabet."

"The word "Gaulish" (gallicum) as a language term is first explicitly used in the Appendix Vergiliana, in a poem referring to Gaulish letters of the alphabet.[13] Julius Caesar reported in his Commentarii de Bello Gallico of 58 BC that the Celts/Gauls and their language are separated from their Aquitanian and Belgic neighbours by the rivers Garonne and Seine/Marne, respectively.[14] Caesar relates that census accounts written in the Greek alphabet were found among the Helvetii.[15] He also notes that as of 53 BC the Gaulish druids used the Greek alphabet for private and public transactions, with the important exception of druidic doctrines, which could only be memorised and were not allowed to be written down.[16]"

By the way, this is the main script they used. Does it look familiar?

But if Hasdrubal was an ancient translation of Hannibal which was corrupted over time and it wasn't known to the romans and they sounded nothing like each other to roman ears then how would anyone know? And Hasdrubal was found in Germania, no one would recognize any similarities.

So the Gaulish written language is actually lepontic and, Greek and Latin. Gotcha.

>But if Hasdrubal was an ancient translation of Hannibal
It's not, they are two different names. It doesn't even matter because the origin is clearly recognizable. I don't need to be a linguist to know where a name like "Azru-ba'al" or "Hanni-ba'al" might come from and you can bet the Romans were at least as familiar with ancient Semitic names as I am.

Stop confusing language and alphabet you fucking moron.

>None of these things exist unless you can sit down and put them into a writing language or some form of comprehensible diagram on paper. Otherwise you have to go off by what you hear with your ears and that is extremely confusing.

Gothic, 400 AD: singwa sangw sungwans
English, 2016 AD: sing sang sung

Wow amazing how they managed to remember this after being illiterate for thousands of years

English, Gothic, German, Swedish, Dutch, etc are all descendants of the ancient Germanic language we have a very good idea of what it was like and it has no traces of Hebrew

There is no reason that a people travelling from one area to another would not change their language over time. But what's most important is a 3rd party, like your Romans, who interpret the speech from their own ears. What sounds similar to you between two languages probably does not sound the same between a person from China or Africa. I understand that languages are divided into groups, but I am talking about the corruption of languages and how they become new and different.
I've been saying "Written" language this whole time, learn to read.

The alphabet you use to write a language doesn't change a damn thing, I could write English in Cyrillic and that wouldn't make it Slavic.

But did the goths pronounce it like "singwa"? Or is that just how an English speaking person pronounces it? Their alphabet shows that while the words are similar they could also be seen as being like another language group altogether. What I mean is the words used can "sound" like words from another language entirely. I don't know what paleo-hebrew sounds like, but if the alphabets are all copied from phonecian then surely there must be some similarities.

>I've been saying "Written" language this whole time, learn to read.
AND I'M TELLING YOU THAT "WRITTEN LANGUAGE" DOESN'T MEAN "ALPHABET"
HOW FUCKING DENSE CAN YOU BE?
The English written language is fucking English. The Gaullish written language was Gaullish, and borrowed a variety of scripts.

>What sounds similar to you between two languages probably does not sound the same between a person from China or Africa
Fucking hell. Look, Romans, Germanics and Jews lived together in Roman cities and no one noticed a similarity between Jews and Germanics. If anything, they noticed a similarity between Germanics and other Europeans.

Exactly, it wouldn't be Slavic, but it wouldn't be English either, this is how the language changes but instead of using written words people are using spoken words. It's first based on the sound rather than the written letter. That hacking up your lungs sound that Jews make is present in many Gaelic languages today and I may be wrong but Scandinavian and German too.

>did the goths pronounce it like "singwa"
Yes.
>they could also be seen as being like another language group altogether.
No.

>I don't know what paleo-hebrew sounds like, but if the alphabets are all copied from phonecian then surely there must be some similarities.
That's a blatantly wrong reasoning since everyone in the Mediterranean adopted the Phoenician alphabet, but Hebrew did sound like Phoenician because they were geographically close semitic languages (two branches of Canaanite, in fact) that likely evolved together.

Please refrain from ever talking about languages again before you take a crash course in linguistics.

I can go on Google translate and try to translate a sentence from english into any other language and it won't make sense, it will be fractured and if I spoke it to the native they would not understand. You can't feasibly translate one written language perfectly into a completely different written language, why do you think we have multiple alphabets/scripts in the first place? In order for that to work you would need a person who can read and translate at the same time so it makes sense.

>Look, Romans, Germanics and Jews lived together in Roman cities and no one noticed a similarity between Judeans and Germanics.
Maybe Romans mistook Germanics for Judeans and vice versa? How could we know? Yeah they may have spoken a different corrupted form of the language but they still look the same. Maybe that's why Christians intermingled so well, Germanics were teaming up with Judeans and took Rome over by sheer numbers allowed by their Christian brethren.

>I can go on Google translate and try to translate a sentence from english into any other language and it won't make sense, it will be fractured and if I spoke it to the native they would not understand

That seems to be a problem with Google translate more than anything.

How do we know they pronounced it that way? Apart from indo-european language grouping and finding root words we don't know how the language was communicated in an understood way.
>That's a blatantly wrong reasoning since everyone in the Mediterranean adopted the Phoenician alphabet
And all their languages sound similar.
No I think you can close my thread now and admit that you have a small mind and that is why you are so frustrated.

>all their languages sound similar.
>Greek, Latin, Italic, Iberian, Arabic, Berber, Celtic, it all sounds like Phoenician
Get a vasectomy.

that really is quite an arbitrary stretch between hebrew letters and runes. dont you think OP?

>Why is it Snorri Sturluson would make up a whole lot of bullshit and intertwine Christian belief with pagan myth? Read the Prose Edda yourself to learn the truth about who the so called germanic gods were and the acknowledgement of God and Jesus Christ.

Yeah why would a Christian believer who is afraid of excommunication acknowledge God and Jesus? Why would a man living in a nation that quite recently had become Christian try to draw parallels between the native religious belief and Christianity, in I don't know, a way to ease the transition. Strange, must be the Jews.

Or wait, did you actually believe the Prose Edda was composed during pagan times? No, that can't be right! That would make you a fucking idiot.

Asian languages all sound the same but I doubt a Jap thinks he sounds similar to a Chink.
If he was Christian then why even bother writing down the pagan myth?
Nope. It's perfectly reasonable desu.