"we thought it would be fun if the rear of the car exploded under pressure, to create a sense of excitement"

>"we thought it would be fun if the rear of the car exploded under pressure, to create a sense of excitement"

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3k2u2zaIA3c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

NURBURGRING NOT FOR CORVETTE

Gm btfo

What the fuck is going on there? That corner was almost straight...
Is that means that anytime i switch lanes in my DD shitbox @ 130kph on the highway i could die?

Corvettes are below DD shitbox tier.

RWD oversteer, followed by the wheel popping off when it went sideways.

Someone didn't fasten it back on properly.

Looks like the wheels lugs weren't torqued back on properly or the hub failed.

As long as your DD shitbox isn't a corvette, you should be fine.

>RWD oversteer

Eurofag here, can that (oversteering in a mild corner @ 130) happen with any road legal RWD car or you need special fuckups for that?

Like i am thinking about getting a Miata or a used S2K but that shit made me scared

Wheel bearing failure. It can happen in any car you beat the shit out of and don't maintain properly.

driving can be fucking lethal, walk instead

Pedestrians die more than drivers tho

stay away from roads, far away

youtu.be/3k2u2zaIA3c

S2000 > Miata

The chassis is better also has a better engine

Sooo if I post a webm of a F1 car wheel falling off does that mean they're shit too?

How fucking stupid are you?

But an S2K is fucking expensive

Here user

Where's that /gif of the Red Bull F1 car outbraking its own suspension?

I remember around 2007, I was watching an F1 race and Kubica was in... Third, I think? And I really wanted him to win since I was 10 years old and a polack so I wished for the car in front of him to have it's wheels fall off. Imagine my face when the tire actually popped .
I started wishing really hard for it to also happen to the car in front but it didn't and I was sad.

>wants to buy a middle-class sporty car
>gets scared by video of high-tier sports car

It was more of mechanical failure that could have been averted. Either the wheel wasn't installed properly or the wheel bearing failed. Checking your car and maintaining it properly will save you.