Can someone redpill me on the serbian/bosnian/croatian/yugoslavian whatever war in the 90s?

can someone redpill me on the serbian/bosnian/croatian/yugoslavian whatever war in the 90s?

All I know is that the christians were fighting the muslims, and then the christians started killing a bunch of muslims to the point where NATO considered it genocide, so Bill Clinton started bombing them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_PzsfXbyAw&list=PLqD5Su3ZJjjbCsgVCE90msl9d4nHdV4Pu
youtube.com/watch?v=7L5Qm-qRjqg
youtube.com/watch?v=L9MA98KJtEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I actually would like to know more about this as well

You're welcome

youtube.com/watch?v=M_PzsfXbyAw&list=PLqD5Su3ZJjjbCsgVCE90msl9d4nHdV4Pu

That was Bosnia and Kosovo.

The Christfags killed each other as well earlier in the 90s.

>All I know is that the christians were fighting the muslims, and then the christians started killing a bunch of muslims

It was not a religious war but it had some minor religious undertones.

You would do better to look at the Cold War and post-cold war geopolitics to understand why and what happened.

Good documentary but little outdated
Any other documentaries about Yugoslavia or Yugo-war

>but little outdated

No it's not. Being old does not make it outdated.

Here's a Slovene documentary on the war; unfortunately the sound quality isn't the best.
Part 1: youtube.com/watch?v=7L5Qm-qRjqg
Part 2: youtube.com/watch?v=L9MA98KJtEA

The origins can already be found in the second world war or possibly even earlier if you go by the migrations of the Serbs during the Turkish invasions.

So what happened? All these different cultures were forced together in one country and they didnt get along?

After WW1, the State of Slovenes, Croats and Serbs had to join the Kingdom of Serbia due to the threat of Italian and Austrian attack. Throughout first and second Yugoslavia, the separatist cause fought against Serbian domination and political centralisation while the state (either under the monarch or Tito) tried to create a Yugoslav identity to prevent the nationalist separatist organisation in the first place.
Needless to say, nationalism won both times.

>Here's a Slovene documentary on the war

i.e. propaganda

I won't even bother watching it

Literally everyone could've peacefully formed their own countries and negotiated borders based on ethnicity. Serbgoloids spazzing out and starting the war(s) makes a very strong case for Slavic otherness, i.e. Patton was right.

Serbian Serbs tried valiantly to bring Christian Serbs and Muslim Serbs into the fold of Greater Serbia but the traitorous other Serbs refused and so the Serbian Serbs had to fight a valiant war of brotherly love to bring them back into the fold.

If pointing out truth is propaganda, so be it.

>Here's a Slovene documentary on the war
It's shit. Slovenians are worst south slavs.

>economically most advanced
>first to achieve independence
>worst south slavs

They're the mountain jews who milked Yugoslavia for all it was worth and then abandoned ship and cause the crisis. And then they spent 10 days at it's insulting to even call it "war" exchanging weapons with serbs and then they shut off their borders and made good buck on the war.

And after all that they have the balls to be arrogant. Fuck slovenes I hate them almost as much as I hate serbs.

You do know Slovenia was literally the most developed part of Yugoslavia and was sending its machinery and finances down south so the underdeveloped republics could feed from it?
Only a complete retard would decide to stay part of the failed experiment that was Yugoslavia.

That's because slovenes, as the eternal jews, got conquered by franks in the 8th century, bavarians in the 10th century and Habsburgs in like 13th century. They spent more than 1200 years from late 8th century to 1918 under austrian rule.and austrians developed slovenia for them.

As usual they profited from others work and intelligence.

No, a side who took part in the war making a "documentary" about the same is propaganda.

Does that make all WW2 documentaries propaganda?

Great shitpost

>Does that make all WW2 documentaries propaganda?

Certainly all the documentaries that were made in the first 50 years after the war. Now, less and less.