What's the most recent thing you've done to your car mod wise Veeky Forums?

what's the most recent thing you've done to your car mod wise Veeky Forums?

pic related, not much but just put in oil temp/pressure sensors and wired them up, just waiting for mounts for the gauges to come in the mail to finish it up. feels so good doing a job properly even if it's small.

replaced cylinder head/gasket/water pump/viscous fan on 4m40t Pajero.

Engine mounts

CAS O-Ring
That was like a month ago though, I'm itching for something to do

then done the timing chain

I've always wanted to dive this far into working on stuff but I fucking hate working on cars sometimes.

New rotors, pads, steel lines, and ATE fluid this past weekend.

Car stops bretty gud now

Swapped the engine and switched from auto to manual.

Camber bolts

I don't know anything about cars, but I want to ask.

Why swap the engine? I thought you could just swap the tranny

Put in a new head unit (bottom one)

Had my exhaust manifolds replaced and carburetor tuned as well as timing redone on my camaro. Wasn't used to all the power and accidently did a burnout my first Drive since I'd been driving a gutless chevy 305 and a Nissan versa with a 60mph limiter for 2 weeks

I put a new battery in it, the battery didn't fit but I made it work.

whole day replacing brake pads, only after I was just installing the very last set did I notice the brake fluid pissing out of of the resevoir

Hooked up the fuel pump so it only turns on when the key is on, rather than having a direct wire to the battery. Crazy concept I know, but I have to make the car truly mine rather than what the previous owner left me.

Suspension a few weeks ago, and then replaced splitter tray a week after.

I recently replaced my leaking head gaskets on my 6g72 pajero np with mls gaskets with better armor. Replaced belts, spark plugs and etc. in the process. Water pump's still working like fresh off the factory floor though.

Also acquired some new 3mm steel skid plates for the radiator+engine, tranny and transfer case and waiting for my new tranny cooler to arrive.

tidy bay man.

Where else did you think all the fluid would go out of the calipers you stupid falcon owning fag?

I put a new radiator,intercooler,fan shroud in like a month and a half ago. Silicone intercooler hoses 3 weeks ago. Got so much stuff in the mail. On the weekend gonna do power steering pump and res, serp belt, silicone vaccum lines, new turn signal, fuel filter. I want to get my old injector filters out and put my new ones in with new o rings and manifold spacers. Ive just been going full HAM on maintenance this is my dd but I felt like making it bulletproof for the next 100k miles.

This is my radiator and intercooler. Later i realized I coulda got a aluminum mount rad from the same people that made my intercooler and was sad.

Not the poster, but that looks like a subaru ej20, he could be doing an STI swap, 2.5L+6 speed manual into a 2002 wrx wagon a sleeper car