Daily reminder that the 2005 Grande Punto was styled by Giugiaro himself
Fiat is the best
diesel>cuckoline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1_0BrejULkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurin_&_Klement#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatra_(company)
pragaglobal.com/praga-mignon-1911-1924/
irishtimes.com/life-and-style/motors/how-reliable-is-your-car-here-s-the-breakdown-1.1315815
telegraph.co.uk/motoring/picturegalleries/8413402/In-pictures-Europes-most-reliable-cars.html?image=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Daily reminder that Fiat builts a cheap capable offroad car, while all the others are building ugly, overpriced fwd ""S""UVs.
Fiat is the best.

The 1st gen Panda was also style by Giugiaro and there's nothing to be proud of OP...

>gets bully posts deleted becuase 'guise you need to chill this isn't reddit'
>still posting this shit

More like grande puto

diesel
fix
it
again
tony

Daily reminder that the hyundai stellar was designed by giugiaro himself
Why aren't you driving this beautiful peice of industial design Veeky Forums?

My gf has one of these, it's shit. Also the engine eats a lot of oil. I only realised this when I did an oil change and the amount of oil that came out would not fill a soda can.

Maybe you just suck

Yeah Fiat makes great cheap car, but like Alfa Romeo and everything else on this planet made by Italians, they didn't have a great marketing plan like Audi or others manufacturer. Fiat always had great engines (F.I.R.E (gaosline), then comes multi air (gasoline), or Multijet (diesel), but they, unfortunately, doesn't care that much about interior quality, and that's what Italians fags want from their car (so they buy Audi, that has TDI engine that sucks, but a great interior quality and bullshit Like full led light)

Oh and another thing, once a week I have to take off the left rear light cluster and spray carb cleaner on all the electrical contacts, otherwise the lights go crazy when you press the brake.

If they made a stylish comfy saloon I might be interested but all they seem to make is mum cars.

What engine?

Is this stylish enough for you?

>What engine?
1.2l 8v petrol

>Is this stylish enough for you?
Looks ok but not big enough. My friends older brother had a 1993 Tipo, we would lock my friend in the boot and go fast over bumps.

I hate to say it, but Panda 4x4 is probably most fun offroad car along with Mercedes W-series (W463 etc.) It's entirely different level, but both are super fun offroad because they are so nimble.

Those engines are known to drink quite a bit of oil. They will last forever, tho.

I hope so I'm not buying that cunt another car.

>Mercedes W-series

Just check the dipstick every other month, or whatever.
It really takes a lot of neglect to let your engine run to the point of only having a soda can worth of oil in it.

>It really takes a lot of neglect to let your engine run to the point of only having a soda can worth of oil in it.

For some reason I took her word for it that she would look after it. I even had to change her tyres because she was running on cords.

Didn't she notice the warning light/message? Geeze.

I only noticed driving it one time and the low pressure light was flickering in corners.

Well, Pinto Evo, Tipo (not the sw or the sedan maybe), 500x, freemont, 500abarth, 595, 695 are stylish. But, I'm Italian, so maybe here we have some models that you don't

This is what we get.

It's G-series, but it's like a weird bastard child nothing like it's siblings in G-class.

The Tipo is being praised by the motoring press as the best value in the segment. Really well equipped and great build quality for the price.
But it seems it won't be the direct successor for the Bravo, taking into account it's price bracket.

I really want an Alfa Guiliulaiuigo but I'll have to wait ten years for the price to drop.

Always thought the UKs market was pretty good to buy used.
You guys can literally buy a 2 year old 320d for the price of a new small compact here.

It is pretty great, some cars depreciate very quickly, but I am poor. I just bought a 2005 Toyota Avensis for £995.

>g-series
Maybe just look at Wikipedia or something before you post here ok user

Post-90s Gs are w463
Pre-90s Gs are w460
Post-90s military spec Gs are w461
'w' is used as a prefix for all Mercedes passenger car except coupes an roadster

youtube.com/watch?v=1_0BrejULkY

Daily reminder that two Fiat Panda AWD reached the Everest Advanced Base Camp

Better looking than any Fiat hatch.

D E L E T
D I S

It's the truth and you know it.

New Delta is the most pigfat car I've ever seen in my life, I fucking hate Giulietta or MiTo but compared to this piece of garbage they're gorgeous

>shit taste confirmed.

>oh shit he thinks that i've horrible taste
>oh shit this is a madagascan ching chong picture board

wew

Well, that's not so bad. Ok, it's nothing compared with original lancia delta, but the 190hp version (sport) was a great car, not premium at all, but still good, and i know it because my dad owned it for 4 years

At all, just like us. You don't like 124 (also abarth) spider or 5 doors Tipo? Really?

I think it will be the successor of the Punto, and the Bravo

Idk if it will deprice as old Alfas

I hope so, i plan to buy the 2.2 MultiJet version

It shouldn't be. The Tipo is for people who want a cheap car but don't want it to look like a Dacia.

aren't you suposed to study for your failed exams, cunt?

You the guy that bought that Avensis 1.8? Good luck with it. It's a solid car.

There's already a 2017 Punto being tested. A new Bravo will probably only appear when the new Giulietta is launched.

The rear is really pretty, the front not so much. But it is an interesting car to look at.
It's a more classy approach to the platform, while the Bravo is more of a sporty design and the Giulietta is just Alfa doing its thing.

Fiat builts its cars in Poland, so that the economy can grow there. They produced cheap cars that that allowed the polish peopleto be mobile, without spending a lot of money.

I'm mad at this post.

t. Piotr Pawelczyk

I always trip. I think I've already said that a dozen times.

And no, I've already finished my exams quite a bit of time ago.

>Fiat buids some of its cars in Poland
FTFY
The european Punto is built in Italy, so is the 500X. The 500 is built in Poland, while the 500L is built in Serbia.
The Tipo is built in Turkey.

ausfag here
the brava looks pretty cool
the 2.4 turbodiesel is a cool engine
fiats have consistently been disposable shitboxes for the last 40+ years

What makes you think fiat will break it's dismal record this time around?

That is disgusting. Get a real car

That thing is ugly though. At least get the Caddy.

>Italian engineering
>soviet material selection and quality control
>nope
id rather central and eastern Europe develop their own automotive technology instead of adapting fiat sloppy seconds or being taken over by Volkswagen

>no pop-ups
trash

nice fake Montreal

first gen toronado is a GOAT Bill Mitchell design. up there with the buick riv

Always liked the ass on the Brava.

you're pretty much correct, bolan :DDD had some pretty nice prototypes that never got made because it was 2 cents cheaper to license a fiat

And c'mon, you can't deny the sheer beauty of some Giugiaro cars, shame picrel wasn't expensive, you'd see all the big boys riding in these

To be fair, the Matiz's design was completely bastardized by Daewoo.

>you can't deny the sheer beauty of some Giugiaro cars
well yes its just a shame they end up made of tin foil with no rust proofing
or out of super thick and heavy hot rolled and stamped steel

>it was 2 cents cheaper to license a fiat
this does come down to a lack of automotive engines and gearboxes of ones own type
and also the redundacy of makeing your own stuff vs some independace by being able to make your own way when you have the resorse to do so

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurin_&_Klement#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tatra_(company)
pragaglobal.com/praga-mignon-1911-1924/

>Toronado (production) - 1966
>Montreal (concept) - 1967
kys dummy

>took him two hours to post this
kek
>no source
kek

It's called the Montreal because it was shown at Expo-67 in Montreal.
This is basic shit user, even you should know this.

New meme

Rekt

nice mem
i saved it

Difference is, Daewoo absolutely shat on Giugiaro's design and cut costs everywhere, while Fiat made the car exactly like the prototype.

Shiiiiieeet I learned to drive on a 2003 1.4 or 1.6 Avensis. Handles amazing and it's suprisingly powerful. It was pretty dope until my mom got the clutch changed. You can put milk when you get in and it will turn into fucking butter when you arrive it shakes so much

Did user start this thread so mjet could delight us once again with his autism and patheticness?

Are you mad this bait thread actually turned out to be a decent thread?
Sucks to be a contrarian faggot, doesn't it?

You can now fuck off back to the hole you came from.

Oh I didn't read the thread, surprised you didn't shit it up like every other thread you post in.
You can tell mummy you've been a good boy today!

Why would I? I only shit up retarded threads.

>FIAT
>QUALITY
You may choose only one.

>irishtimes.com/life-and-style/motors/how-reliable-is-your-car-here-s-the-breakdown-1.1315815
>7th most reliable brand in the market
lmao

>yfw every time you post

>7th
being proud of a position declared by
>irishtimes.com/
an impeccable source

Yeah, your're way more reliable as a source, aren't you?
Literally every european reliability survey positions Fiat in a good position.
Only those retarded ticket based murrican surveys place Fiat in the lower positions.
>muh gallon coke doesn't fit in the cup holder
>might as well complain to Fiat

>telegraph.co.uk/motoring/picturegalleries/8413402/In-pictures-Europes-most-reliable-cars.html?image=1
>yfw the Fiat Panda is the 2nd most reliable car in Europe

>muh gallon coke doesn't fit in the cup holder

In fairness the Bravo's cupholders are shit, you can't fit high bottles/cups there they hit the console.

The Punto's central cupholder (which serves as the ashtray as well) is pretty shit too. If you put a .5L bottle in there, you'll hit it shifting to third.

>inb4 this turns into another bully thread and gets deleted

why do you hate the giulietta, friend? the front looks pigfat and horrible, but the rear is pure sex.

new front has something to it, looks less fat. i like it

That front end is a total mess though.

Yep. I don't get that grill . The rear end looks futuristic as fuck, tho.

wtf are you talking about 1st gen where built like tanks neves seen rust on them neither