Is Ford the only marque that lets you install mods without voiding your factory warranty?

Is Ford the only marque that lets you install mods without voiding your factory warranty?

performanceparts.ford.com/warranty/parts

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnuson–Moss_Warranty_Act
youtube.com/watch?v=pY2Haja1xps
youtube.com/watch?v=hjxYlZWG8W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7E6RCcfEGg
youtu.be/10lNv0wt0E4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they know the car will break no matter what anyway.

>This turbo kit was made by BBR for Mazda to be installed by Mazda dealers and retaining the factory warranty.

>fix it again tony
not even once

>thinking bolt on parts void warranties
Kek

did somebody say diesel

BMW allowed mini owners to install John Cooper Garages tuning parts and retain their factory warranty before they bought them out and supplied the packages from the factory

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnuson–Moss_Warranty_Act

Is Steve Harvey a laughing stock or what? Non burger here.

He's making fun of mjet.

Of course I know that, I just asked btw about Steve Harvey bruh.

Scion was BUILT on that idea you fucking retard. It's not changing now that they're going to be sold as Toyota's.
youtube.com/watch?v=pY2Haja1xps
youtube.com/watch?v=hjxYlZWG8W0
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7E6RCcfEGg

also Dinan is covered and does not break BMW warranty

GM Performance Parts existed. They even sold supercharger kits, ported heads, and even performance camshafts.
Pic related. Supercharger kit they offered for the Chevrolet Cavalier

and FCA has MOPAR which offers factory warranty performance parts as well.

Ford Performance PARTS and a Ford performance tune. The Ford Performance tune is weak as hell and you have to have it applied by a dealership.

In America, Honda has HFP, Honda Factry Performance... thought they admittedly don't offer much. They do offer a supercharger kit for the Honda CR-Z, but that's the best of it all.

Hell, Dodge was doing this shit back in the 1980s through "Direct Connection" and Carrol Shelby.

This doesn't seem super relevant considering all of the Shelby shenanigan mobiles that they sold back then. Google GLHS

There was also a tripfag a while back named KD who had a 2001 Chevrolet Cavalier. He swapped out the 2200 2.2L pushrod I4 for a 2.4L Quad 4 from a Cavalier Z24, then put on a GM Performance Parts Supercharger kit after building the engine with forged internals. IIRC, he was making somewhere around 250 HP at the front wheels

>tfw Dart GLH never

I hope Marccione dies of ass cancer.

The reason they won't put it into production is because they don't have an engine for it that would do justice to the GLH name. The closest they have is the new 2.0L turbo which, for the moment, is exclusive to the new Alfa Romeo Giulia.

wrong, they use to

>that first ad

>how should we advertise this car
>I dunno just paste the car into this: >youtu.be/10lNv0wt0E4
>k thx will do

Ford is the only marque that let's your engine blow up into smithereens if you look at it wrong.

Why are toyotahomos the only ones with a folder full of Toyota ads? Fuck off this thread is about honouring warranty work with mods, not having recalls so massive that they can't keep up with warranty work. No one actually cares about Toyotas deep and impressive heritage of advertizing.

No

KEK

nice i'll switch it to R then

>using the nonperformance setting = voiding warranty
U don fuukt up

That picture makes zero sense m8

Gay

>All rice, no beef.

They don't offer performance parts for anything anymore though...

>Ctrl+F
>"Magnuson"
>Get a result

I am elated - good work user.

From 2005-2007, they offered a supercharger kit for the tC. bumped power from 160 to 200 HP. The supercharger kit was made by Vortech and was discontinued because they used shit bearings, which would fail and rattle so much the entire engine would grenade itself.
You can buy aftermarket bearings that are of better quality and solve the problems.

Except nobody bothers to read it

Sweet now you can blow your head gasket even faster

No. Steves alright.

I got the Magnusson Moss warranty coverage.