ITT: Cars that should have never made it past the concept stage

ITT: Cars that should have never made it past the concept stage.

Mainly because the concept actually looked alright.

it's just a worse twingo

similarly

barfing

nissan makes the weirdest and ugliest shit

>the trend of barely offroad capable suvs/crossovers

Best looking SUV of all time REEEEEEEE

The very definition of.

I unironically like this
How gay am i

Look at that awful ground-clearance.

>Jeep
>IFS
ew

Who the fuck doesn't want a convertible SUV? Fuck all y'all

You guys are retarded, tbqh.

Japs started that.

That is the dishwasher equivalent of cars. It baffles me how uninspired the designers of that car were.

That car came out 17 years ago and you'd never know just by looking at it. The Audi A2 was GOAT city car. You're incredibly wrong in your assertion.

>fuck all y'all
>fuck all of you all

the space between the windshield and the steering wheel is ridiculous
a child could sleep there

why?

in case your frail arms can't pick up a liftback and you want less space to insert things, there you go. you now pay more money for a feature you don't need and another thing that can break.

That looks cool though.

fiat multipla

>mfw bmw steals ideas from skoda
>the useless ones

Low roofs my man.

>fuck allya'll all
>can't convince me it won't happen next

>relative squishes cheeks
>pic related

y'allallu fuckbar!

Have you guys even sat in a CT? They're actually pretty nice.

>All y'all is used in the Southern United States when a speaker wishes to include everyone being addressed. Y'all may refer to an indefinite set of members of a group, but all y'all definitively includes everyone in the group.

And the car is made from aluminium, so it wont rust away.

delet

surely it would be electric though

>not even changing the front quarter panel
I honestly thought that this was some shitty aftermarket bumper, but it's real

The rear might actually be worse

Jesus Christ
They could've just redesigned it

To put it softly: don't book a trip to Iran.

There's a lexus dealer not far from me and loads of people have these things. The bodywork at the rear almost makes up for how retarded the average driver is.
Would stick my dick in the exhaust/10

Every time I see the rear it's like I'm looking at a deformed R33.

that legit looks like a hearse.

an unreliable uncomfortable expensive to maintain bad to drive and expensive to buy piece of shit
but hey, its aloooominum, so atleast it doesnt rust so much.
vw up 1.0 diesel with auto is the real city car- small piece of crap that you can sit in jams without constantly slapping the clutch. or just get a french car and dent it until it looks like it has terrible acne.

FIAT

DIESEL

FIAT DIESEL

>suv owners
>offroading
pick one

Subaru went full JUST... at that point.

What was the deal with round headlights in the late 90s, early 00s?

Japan had a retro fad. See Nissan S-Cargo, Pao, Figaro, Be-1, Toyota Origin, WiLL Vi, Mitsubishi Minica Town Bee, and Subaru Vivio Bistro White.

I actually really like the hood design of this, it's the lights and "grill" that kill it.

But it saved the French prime ministers laifu.

The murano looks good IMO... wait is this a murano?

All in the daily life of a Fiat diesel owner:

>n-no it's a real diesel truck
>i only have to buy a little bit of exhaust fluid
>b-but dealer only replaced the engine once so far no big deal
>125 hp less than an ecoboost f150? hp doesn't matter, it's all about torque
>wait same amount of torque? that can't be right
>wait an oil change costs how much?

>ecoboost
>being reliable
Enjoy your cancerous piece of shit lmao

the Ferd dealer tried to charge my dad $70 for a oil change on his ecoboost F150.

what the fuck you mean "tried"
$70 is an excellent price for an ecoboost oil change, especially for a dealer. if you came into my shop and complained about that price for that amount of time, a motorcraft filter and 6 qts of xo-5w30-qsp, I'd tell you to fuck right off back to jiffy lube and good luck with that.

ecodiesel oil changes are around $200, depending on the shop.

>ctrl+f reliable
>0 results found
didn't say shit about reliability. literally any light duty truck engine on the market right now is more reliable than the italian ram diesel. we tow at least one per month off the interstate with complete engine failure.

Where does the w210 fit into this?

$70 sounds about right for an oil change done by competent techs using quality oil. I'm sure you can go to Jiffy Lube and spend $20 to let a high school dropout put whatever mystery oil they have in the back in your car, but I wouldn't do it personally.

Is it that bad with ecoboost?
>t:normal old car owner

>tfw no NISMO Juke R Spyder

I really like the way the CT200 looks, especially from the rear. It shouldn't have been scrapped, it should have just come to the market with a 3S BEAMS.

Sure, whatever you say, buddy.

>The first applications of the A 630 DOHC were the 2014 Grand Cherokee and the 2014 Ram Eco-Diesel, the same engine, which is lightly tuned, also powers the Maserati Ghibli III. The engine won several awards including a slot in the top 10 best engines of 2014.

I paid around 80 for an oil change on my 2013 Honda Civic. They put in all synthetic oil Too. Thoughts!

Couldve done it yourself retard