Music List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmusic
Meets List: pad.riseup.net/p/datmeets
/dat/ Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1829299

>Community Links
Cart/o/graphy Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1049739
/dat/ Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DailyAusfagThread/

>Guides & Information
/dat/ External PDF List: pad.riseup.net/p/datpdfs
/dat/ Recommended Cars: my.mixtape.moe/akuicw.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
/dat/ Recommended Bikes: my.mixtape.moe/mpxqyl.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)
RAA Used Car Checklist: raa.com.au/documents/motoring-buy-a-car-checklist

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1118815534
gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1120951841
ebay.com.au/itm/261458743543
ebay.com.au/itm/261458743564
youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-JKrMR_E
j-spec.com.au/auction/SEVS/1991-Mitsuoka-Le_seyde-7975781.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for JAN 11

Recomend me a fun manual car with under 150,000kms (preferably less) for $5000-7500 that wont be heavy on maintenance
Im in Vic
(im still tempted by these koups)

What do you guys think? Good first car?

gumtree.com.au/s-ad/1120951841
>imported from china
Well, there you go Type R, it's possible

vt ls1 is your best bet m8, otherwise get yourself a shitbox thats good on fuel.

>R31 coupe in mainland china
>ever
It's 100% from HK
Hong Kong =! to China
Though if I can get it to HK somehow that might be a real help

I just had an idea...
my mum drives a 2006 manual Astra convertible
obviously it doesnt have any racing pedigree, but, I have never driven a manual besides a month on my L plates, it would be cheap, and I wouldnt even have to change rego/insurance, just put my name on beside her
would be good for 6-12 months to properly learn manual, then get something actually good once I've saved more than 7k

>Astra convertible
J I M M Y
I
M
M
Y

>R31 coupe in mainland china
>ever
do chinks hate fully sick jdm or something?

Astras are hunks of shit, never buy one, never own one, they will cause you nothing but headaches and overpriced repair bills.
you want a reliable car to learn in not one thats going to explode when you look at it funny.

RHD is illegal in most of China
RHD cars are only legal in the south because people from HK drive over all the time.

There probably are some R31s in mainland China but they would be impossible to find, beat to utter shit and hilariously expensive.

I know a dude that happens to have a mint as AE86 tofu car. It's not road legal at all where he lives and he's selling for $160k. Some rich ass weeb will probably buy it too

sigh, seemed like such a eureka moment when I realized mum already had a car that fit the bill alright that she wants to upgrade

I knew they are German designed, didnt know they were just shit

RHD may be legal in some areas that border Russia because you see some imported jap cars there on russian or mongolian plates

They are fucking horrible cars, shit constantly breaks on them.
they were never designed for Australian roads.
Thats why you buy a commodore/falcon.
they were designed to last on our roads.

they run good in yurop
they were never designed or intended for oz

I already have an Avalon and I know it's not the same as a Falcodore but it's 90% there (with a much comfier interior than either for the year)

I'm just bored with boats

my mum has driven hers most mornings on gravel roads and it has held up fine from what I've heard

I havent actually asked her to buy it yet, so I may probe for some real answers on reliability and how the car performs before I make it known im interested in it

plus I live in Melbourne, may as well be fucking Europe with our slow, but well maintained roads

fronts
ebay.com.au/itm/261458743543
rears
ebay.com.au/itm/261458743564

>plus I live in Melbourne, may as well be fucking Europe with our slow, but well maintained roads
May as well be Europe with your unhealthy obsession with diversity.

This.
Why are people from melbourne trying to be so tolerant of everyone?
Its like the indians that get bashed up there, some cunt sees a little curry muncher beat his misses up, gets his head kicked in then goes on today tonight saying "Australians are racist"

some of us are not greenies
I help lead Firearm Owners United on facebook :D

the thing I'm most concerned about is how many guns I can fit in the back of a gimped convertible boot

and how glorious it would look at the range

This thread is far less banterous than /cric/ or /rug/

Any of you live in the outback?

>some of us are not greenies
>facebook :D

M8 I'm going to need some timestamped firearms to dispel my suspicions. Preferably jammed in the boot of some sort of convertible. I'm going to guess either MX-5 or a Silvia Varietta.

Greenies are just dumb cunt's that wont let us replace coal power stations with nuclear ones so we get to have shit like hazelwood making the world a bit warmer.
Im talking about the hipsters that call you racist for not liking a religion.
why is melbourne full of those cunts?

can I put a slice of bread infront of my open gunsafe as Veeky Forums loves?

I dont know, it pains me daily that the Greens won the HOR seat of Melbourne

Maybe you should stop being so edgy m8.

It's the 21st century. Take your Chinese gf out for some Indian food and have a cup of Ethiopian coffee or shut up.

>Greenies are just dumb cunt's that wont let us replace coal power stations with nuclear ones so we get to have shit like hazelwood making the world a bit warmer
You're thinking old Greenies there. The new ones are watermelons; green on the outside and red on the inside. We've got some of the scum up in Brissie now. Jonathan Sri is just a commie turd who wants to "stick it to the man" or some shit.

Fuck oath, if ever the nu-males nut up and try seizing control by force I'm going to enjoy knocking the cunts' lights out.

That will suffice. Was I right on the convertible?

Where i live everyone is white, its rare to see other races outside service stations and even then you only see them indians.

>Fuck oath, if ever the nu-males nut up and try seizing control by force I'm going to enjoy knocking the cunts' lights out.

Big talk for a skinnyfat /pol/tard

So you live in a shit area?

check em

nah, I'm this guy possibly buying a convertible, so you're close
one minute

No i live where all the city people go to get away from foreigners.

Bread on guns

>4 u

Surely, you'd jump in just because, right?

Noice.

>TFW I will never legitimately, or metaphorically remove kebab

You mean where the people who can't afford to live in the city anymore go?

And you can't call us foreigners when you stole this land anyway.

>And you can't call us foreigners when you stole this land anyway.
Conquest, m8. Civilization is built on bones.

Once again noting that I've never seen a noong driving.

Abbos never claimed to own it, first come first served uleh.
plus could you imagine if the abbo bush pigs were the only women in Australia?
Fuck they are dirty i have never seen an attractive abbo.
the half casts can be ok but god damn are the full bloods ugly, i swear the only reason half casts ever came into existence is we used to use rum for money and every cunt was smashed.

Mazda 323 SP20, Corolla Sportivo, Celica etc. Your usual Jap suspects.

>buying Korean

Don't do this, unless you're buying an Excel banger to fuck around in for like $500 and a slab.

I don't think the cunts could muster a pair of testicles between them, let alone the monster pair they'd need to take a country by force. Commies now days are sheltered rich kids who can't tie their own fucking shoes

You don't even need the slab and you'll walk away with change these days

>Astra convertible

Man, fucking reminded me

>drunk in the city with mates, walking between pubs
>see a group of 4-5 people walking our way
>they all look leftie as shit, one is 6ft7 or something but ultralanky
>notice one has a red shirt with the hammer and sickle
>they get close and yell "the fuck is on your shirt you faggot cunt" (I'd had a few beers, makes me a bit vulgar)
>he just goes "uhhh"
>look at his hat
>some shit hat with hammer+sickle patch stitched on
>tap it off his head and onto the ground while spewing "fucking communist turd, fukken unaustralian gook-loving cunt" etc
>he tries to pick it up, I get it first and throw it into busy traffic
>his mates are all petrified
>my mates are all pissing themselves laughing
>see that one of them has some big anti-fa patch stitched onto his jacket
>rip it off somehow (shittily stitched I guess) and throw it in a nearby bin
>start shouting "fucking communist cunts, gonna do something about it? Bash me like you bash those rightwingers you gang up on" or something
>they all start walking away talking about police and stuff

>my mates say they've never seen such an autistic sperg-out

sounds like you did what entire groups of them do at their protests except you were a one man protest. pretty good job mate, it would take 30 of those fags to do what you did. you dont need large numbers of people to get shit done.

but jimmy is 5'6???

pop hood.
look over car for bolts to undo panels, find them...sweet.
notice a random wiring harness socket not plugged into anything. its really short but the socket is obvious, scour the area, no plugs or electronics for it to fit on. car is running fine, forget it lol.

also when replacing panels eg a fender, an online guide for this specific car says to use bodywork paste. i even noticed it on some fittings.....should i bother with that? the indicator and wiring for it are inside the panel, is it needed?

how hot can an be before it's not safe to run cold water through it

Engine? Wait at least an hour, if it's a warm day wait at least 2.

The sensor is registering at a quarter, gotta flush my block out

Are you able to wait until it's absolutely cold? If you're going to run water through it now it should at least be some warm water.

Want to do it before it gets dark, the system is full of rusty, shitty water and I want to flush it asap

Fuck off Zhang

I live if a fairly regional area and heaps (at least the 1 of every 50 that owns a car and license) of boongs drive cars, never seen one drive anything but VN/VT Commodores and EA Falcons though.

Could it be the wiring for something optional that was never installed or something available on a higher end model? I've noticed this on every car I've owned.

Aye, I was just thinking that these are the same guys that gang up 10 to 1 and bash them at a "peaceful anti-fa protest"
Plus I hate seeing all their graf everywhere

Is jimmy an actual communist? Fucking hell

this is the highest trim of the model in aus. however there were models in europe with sunroofs etc that australia didnt get. might be that who knows.

Run some warm-ish water through it then. Cold isn't a good idea.

>that video where a mob if antifacucks try to kill a single skin head and he stabs them
A bit hypocritical to hate on facism then turn around and attack anyone who doesnt share the same narrow views as you

>Is jimmy an actual communist? Fucking hell
No idea m8. He did have that Soviet badge and his band used to have Soviet imagery like here youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-JKrMR_E so maybe?

I'll just leave it to cool then, going to rip off the thermostat housing and chuck a hose in it, would rather not crack the head if I can avoid it

Could be then, seems less efficient to have to make up different types of wiring setups for one model when you can just install and plug into the unit instead.

What do you guys think? Good first car?

Link to vid?

Also I was wondering, what's the best way to defend yourself without being fucked by cops?
Knife would get me arrested, was thinking umbrella but it would break too easily

For roving gangs of antifa and all the abos+somalians at the train station

That the video with the punk music on the subway? He only stabbed the one guy, who died from the wounds and the mob that chased him actually caught him and beat him within an inch of his life. Oh well one less antifaggot at least.

Pretty good, get it for maybe 3200 and it'll be better.

I guess you can't have a turbo?

Weren't the government going to introduce laws for mandatory 10 year sentences for people masking their face at violent protests (AKA directly targeting antifa gommies)?

yeah, SA so no turbo/v8. redbook values sss pulsars at 1.5 to 3 grand, but i guess redbook isn't the best at old jap cars with p plate tax. Also it's a JDM model but i don't think the seller seems to know

also
j-spec.com.au/auction/SEVS/1991-Mitsuoka-Le_seyde-7975781.html
>this was once an s13

Im surprised protests by non right wing white males are allowed anymkre after the muslimsin sydney who attavked the cops

>see excel with a towball
everytime

Right wing white males are the ones that can't protest

Organise something, antifa shows up, get bashed, rip

It's only a matter of time before another Cronulla, I reckon. The scum lives off the goodwill of average folks and they're burning through it quick.

Not in sydney mate. Spent a lot of time around western sydney and we've lost

Coffs maybe? Heard they're getting a lot of somalians, it's just a matter of time before apex gang shows up

>Organise something, antifa shows up, get bashed, rip
At this point why not round up all the bogans we can and drop the freaks? They rely on swarming and fucking you up when your back is turned.

>Spent a lot of time around western sydney and we've lost
You don't think it'd be swarmed the minute a habbening started? Reinforcements coming in with an axe to grind with the smelly foreign cunts?

They're like guerrilla fighters. When they want to they can blend in to normal crowds and be impossible to discern.
And even if you have superior numbers they simply won't show up, they rely on outnumbering and if they don't have that advantage then they'll wait until they do

tl;dr burn down sydney uni/uts/monash arts departments

>message wrecker on gumtree about panels on his car
>he replies instantly to all my messages
>he asks "whats it worth"
>tell him im happy to pay 70
>he asks what colour,i say black like the one pictured/described in the ad
no reply. fuck i hate scumtree

It"s not enough. If you want to do it, start with the pakis and gooks that have moved into country towns where there's fuckall jobs anyway. There you have a mostly white majority and no lefties.

Western sydney is poorfags ville and bogans there are too lazy to do anhthing ither than shout from their verandah

Inner west and the shouthern suburbs is where the shit kicks up from true blues

>inner west
yeah, where it's 50% muzzie, and 50% of the whites are young leftie cunts who love islam

Why do city people think they are true blue aussies?
you cunts don't even have an Australian accent ya sound American.

>when slurring your words and sounding like "ayyyee yer der cunt mate yerrrr" is the australian accent
fuck that

Soz cobba jak but mi bluey got bit by a faken browny and tha missus reckons livin in da city is safer for me old mate

>tfw accent influenced by years of watching US TV and being surrounded by Americans, British, Irish people in my area
It's not my fault cunt.

What's your favourite driving music cunts

Been thoroughly enjoying some of Kerser's older stuff recently

You can hardly afford to be picky at this point. Sooner or later they'll try pumping diversity into rural areas.

Talking like a bogan high school drop out is not the only way Australians sound.

I think you need to actually learn what an Australian accent sounds like.

I hate all religions, especially catholic, islam and christian however I still hate bogans that abuse muslims in when in shopping centers.

I wish we could deport all the bogans..

Also deport kiwis.

Yeah, nah cunt. Bogans are the last patriots of suburban Australia.

That wont happen until people other than bogan hill billies are desperate enough to live there.

No they won't, no foreigners want to live in the country because we are all racist cunts because seeing shitskins is a rarity.
I remember at school the only kid who wasnt white had a mum from sri lanka so we called him a nigger and he eventually ended up acting like a black person.

No, they aren't.. they are just morons.

Labourers and cashed up tradies who waste their money and think they are Crocodile Dundee when they are actually just a retard who can't talk properly.

I hope that our country collapses into nothingness and that we turn into a lawless third-world caliphate shithole because i'm some inner city poof who has no idea how the world works

>t. you

Shitloads of Euro people are coming here at least.