Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:
#

Boring webums with sounds:
#

Old Bread:

new webm thread when?

why can't we have retarded tron helmets bros?

I need it

Shark

I made this before refreshing

>doing fork seals in a side yard in the middle of the city
>drop open fork tube into the sand
>coats the entire inside somehow

cucked again

try not to save the thumbnail this time m9

You can get a huge tarp and weights to hold it down for less than $20 pretty much everywhere. Better get that shit washed good.

>tfw got pic related for the MV
Now I just need to find a decent WAT sticker that'll fit

He's the one who doxxed kitkat faggot

Sure he was. Stupid nigger

Kkk email was on the map for all to see. Baird just published the deets.

A simple google search brought it up.

That'd be fucking sick.

Nignogs get in the way? Just shred their fucking legs lmao.

Hello edgemaster, what metal band is your fave?

>15677777
What will it be?

we won't get the get

Time to find out

>hating metal.

This kid

I'm hoping to take it to a frozen lake just for fun around winter break. With the studs I'm using I don't know how well it would work on the street but only one way to find out

Posted here yesterday about my friend writing off his bike, turned out he broke his leg in 2 places and tore some ligaments near his knee.

The fuck is this?

part of a helmet, nose guard thing

>Turbo edition

get some pics of the helmet?
i still want to see it.

I just...
I don't understand why would someone turbo charge a klx 250?....
why wouldnt you just buy a kx450f?
fuck a kx250f would probably still be more powerful than that.

Keeps your breath off of your visor and blows it directly onto your glasses

What's /dbt/ drinking tonight?

>riding to nowhere
>Decide its late and gotta work tomorrow
>Head back home
>going 5 over on main road
>rednblue.gif
>pull over
>cop walks halfway to me while im taking my helmet off, i hear a flop
>motherfucker slipped on some sand and landed on his ass.
I got a ticket and im pretty sure its cause i was laughing my ass off.

shitty pic but here it is

WHy turbo any low displacement bike when literbikes exist?

The answer is "because"

confusedboner.jpg

Which dual sport is best dual sport?

Some ice cream stout from a local brewery. It's yummy

x t 2 2 5

just not mine

That is a subjective question.

What's the fastest you've gone on it?

Sounds p. tasty

195mph

60ish? wasn't topped out, but pretty close. I don't know my speedo doesn't work

there is no best, give us a little more specific guideline
>xr400r

wr 125

690 Enduro

That's.... why?

> ktm

Because reasons

>rev
>torque flips it over

>rear shock on the front
huh..

idk, best at what?
i am going to assume you are a hardcore enduro rider because you left out half of the details and recommend a ktm/gasgas/beta300

Kek

Welcome to BMW telelever front suspension

I'm out of turbo pics

New cummies when

What's dbt's opinion on clutchless shifting? I'm hearing mixed opinions.

Some bikes like it, some bikes dont. Use clutch 1 to 2 and vice versa.

If done correctly not a problem, if done incorrectly you will fuck your gearbox.

So you may aswell use the clutch unless actually racing for pointz.

guys my clutch cable broke while I was riding

Did you learn how to clutchless shift real quick?

You gonna make a temp fix?

yes. I lived by not stopping
I don't have time tonight. I got a new cable coming in soon though.

>This meme again.

For anything < 100km/h, TW200E, make sure to get one that still has a kickstart, they stopped including them in burgerland at some point, not sure when. Stupidly reliable, easy to work on, cheap to run and maintain, easy to manhandle off road, an absolute blast for general commuting, will go anywhere and do about anything and give no fucks.

Oh and don't forget to ride it to the North pole, turn around and ride it to the South Pole like a boss.

For anything > 100km/h, XR400, preferably one of the rare as fuck factory electric start models because trying to kickstart a bike when you're stuck half way up a rocky incline is all kinds of fucked, nice and simple air cooled engine, again stupidly reliable, a bit heavy for what they, did I mention they're stupidly reliable? Because they're stupidly reliable.

What is routine maintenance?

Before buying used, is it common to ask a stealership to preform maintenance items on a bike if they can't provide a good service history?

Hasn't been an issue for me yet, but I'm looking at new (used) bikes, and many seem to be about the same mileage. I have the sneaking suspicion that people are dumping them to avoid an expensive periodic maintenance item.

What bike in particular are you looking at?

>"If bikes are going to park in CAR parks then I'll park my car in the BIKE parks"

counter rotating gearbox can solve this
>slight effective loss

BMW R1200RT

I've looked a little and haven't seen any maintenence items at 60k, but I've seen several bikes for sale in the 58k neighborhood, which makes me wonder.

I can do most things routine things myself, but what I do need to get done at the dealership becomes very expensive quickly.

I think my starter borked, it's been knocking recently and today I get the bike started and ita knocking while running. Did the impeller fail to retract?

>that boot
>these mirrors
what the fuck?

What's a good standard bike if I can't afford a triumph Bonneville or scrambler?

To be fair, it's a little faded. This is why I like motorcycle-sized spaces or striped areas.

Google is your friend.

All the lines are faded in that car park. I also saw her park. She got out the car, lent over, read the text, and walked off anyway.

There were 30+ empty car parks in a row less than 10 meters further from the shops entrance.

Also notice how much further out her car is than the one to the right of it? That's because there's a huge tree in that park that stops a lot of cars from fitting. That's why it's a motorcycle park.

She was just being a cunt.

>DBT
>Not a place for questions.

Not him but this is not a Q&A, its a motorcycle thread. Also just ask your dad or something.

Should probably change up the OP then.
>Motorcycle Questions & Answers

Guess I'll just stick to Rossiposting, saying "cuckboi," "honda a shit," doxxing KKK and other dank memes then.

>Guess I'll just stick to Rossiposting, saying "cuckboi," "honda a shit," doxxing KKK and other dank memes then.

pls do it or ill fuckt ur mum, cuckboi

New wubm thread.
New wubm thread.
New wubm thread.

i like when there's a raised curb, those tall cone things, or mini obstacle only bikes can get through

Fuck off cuckboi

It's the new /wsg/ thread. There's always one retard that thinks it's the new Veeky Forums thread.

user I'm going over on a work trip to Los-Angeles this October.
Thinking about renting a bike and equipment on the spot to ride around a bit.
Is this thing even possible?
Should I just separate thread?
>any 400cc with straight seating will do

reminder

Where i live it is legal to park your motorcycle on the sidewalk. who the fuck parks their bike in car parks?
thats asking for some arrogant cunt to fuck with it or some dumb bimbo to run it over.

*different user*
In my country it's illegal to park on the sidewalk, but if you're not being an ass about it - chances of tow is very low.
On the other hand if you park where it's prohibited - cops won't hesitate to tow your bike.
I generally try to park where it's impossible to tow bike from and where pedestrians flow is not obstructed.

Where i live as long as the bike isnt causing an obstruction for pedestrians (making people walk on the road or something) you can park there.

It's illegal to park a motorcycle on the side walk here.

does no one in your government ride motorcycles or something?
do they not understand that taking up a car park is fucking everyone over?

Google the bikes maint intervals you dumb fuck.

Keep in mind governments are retarded enough to classify cars with three wheeled cars as motorcycles in some cases.

It's the carbs.

It's always the carbs

No?
It's fucking below freezing half a year so people ride bikes 6 months a year at best.
Our government ride armored mercedes convoys or fly a swarm of helicopters.
Judging by the number of newbie squids on brand-new liter sportbikes each season - at least some of officials children ride bikes.
But they don't really care about any regulations and you'll get the short end of stick if you mess with their parked bikes or with them in general.
Viva la corruption!

Fuck off nobike

As someone who has never rode a motorcycle before, what would be a good low use work commute/fun cycle? I was looking at the Honda CB500 lineup, that price range is pretty reasonable as well.. Thanks.
Pic unrelated