ITT: God tier technologies with unfortunate names

ITT: God tier technologies with unfortunate names

The VAG Gods have dominated so many races with it.

>this was supposed to be called twinforce

gotta appeal to those liberals though

I would probably join the shitposting if it were called twinforce

>the twinforce just kicked in
>-(-28) hp

>twinforce just kicked in

>SKYKNOCKTIVE

>muh liberals
Do trumpcucks ever not try to shit up threads with politics

This happens every four years but with different names

Republicans also lose every 4 years, kek.

Isn't that the weird cmax 2.0 motor? Is that engine in either of the ST cars ford has?

jb weld should fix it

Idontgetit.jpg

He's saying that Skyactiv makes the engine knock

america loses every 4 years

t. triggered republican

It has nothing to do with Trump, liberals are the ones passing environmental regulations, so it would make sense that a name like EcoBoost with a green leaf logo is pandering to that demographic of people.

Bit of a gay name but turbo is turbo.

yes, design a car to sell to the people passing enviromental legislation. all 100 of them

Design the NAME to be MARKETABLE via BUZZPHRASES brought about by popular media attention.

Shit man it's like you're being willfully argumentative instead of trying to discuss something like a human

>Toyota Racing Development
>TRD
>Turd

I noticed this one day completely by accident and haven't been able to look at a TRD logo-bearing car without thinking of it

I think it's cool. I love sleepers, and Ecoboost sounds like the tiny, girly looking kid on PE class nobody roots for but then goes ahead and runs fast as fuck while running like Sonic with his arms on the back and his tongue out like a retard

yeah until he falls flat on his face and has to go to the hospital where they charge his parents out the ass to get a new, just as retarded, engine in him

That's funny. I only remember GM having reliability problems at lemans

kek

Kek indeed