Name a car maker who 95% of the drivers drive like dickheads

Name a car maker who 95% of the drivers drive like dickheads.

Buick

I like buick, but fuck old people.

>Norway

Quite easily Tesla

Harley Davidson
>inb4 that's not a car maker

>Anybody but fucking BMW

BMW

>Female BMW X-Series drivers are generally cunts
>Young college and high school aged 3 and 2-series drivers are generally assholes who don't know how to drive
>Middle-aged 5 and 7-series drivers (such as my own father) never use signals, cut people off, can't anticipate worth shit, and generally act like assholes

Maybe because everyone in my area drives a BMW, but people act so fucking entitled compared to any other auto maker. Fuck wealthy suburbs, everyone is a cunt.

Volvo is up there. There's always that faggot ass doctor wannabe blocking the left lane in his Volvo.

Jeep owners are faggots. They drive so fucking slow because of their shitty minivan engine and 40 inch tires. They also like to block the left lane.

I have no problem with people whipping past me at twice the speed limit but people that purposely waste other peoples time need to die or at least have their life cut a bit short.

BMW
Any burger makers.

BMW

80% of accidents I see involve a BMW.

kia

the choice of retards everywhere

Jeep

Always see Grand Cherokees speeding on the highway

>Jeep owners are faggots.
This, even though I only drove an auto Cherokee, I drove it like an asshole

Also Dodge, mostly trucks but if youre driving a Dodge car your an idiot and an asshole

Jeep.

Particularly these ones.

>Dodge, mostly trucks
always the dudebro trucks with a lift and 'tune' blowing black smoke on the highway doing 30 over
looses his shit whenever someone gets in front of him. often willing to go drive offroad or on the shoulder just to remind people he's got a lift

bonus points for southern and confederate stickers

That's perfectly fine. As long as they don't take 4 minutes to hit the speed limit because they got laid off the rig and can't afford the diesel.

>Audi
And it's almost all A3s and A4s.

>Holden
Commodore drivers earned their reputation. Doubly so for tradies in V6 utes. Rebadged EuroGM cars are less common or otherwise invisible.

>Toyota
95% Camry or girl in a Corolla hatchback/Yaris. Camry drivers can't drive. Girls can't drive. Guess who's sitting at a green light looking at their phone again. The remaining 5% consists of financed 86-drivers on their P's but they're usually pretty chill.

As a Harley owner.. I have to agree.

why do you have to drive down my street every hour with your loud pipes only to go to the end of the neighborhood and come back?

I wish I was joking but there's 2 guys on my block who do just that. Even worse when they use the radios built into them

Jeep, they always take their doors off in the summer and blast shitty pop music at full volume, it literally shakes my house
This, that south park episode nailed it.

>Young college aged 3 series drivers

It seems to me like BMW drivers don't indicate on purpose. They just sidle in front of you and probably think you're a dumb cunt while they do it.

Small gap in front of your car for safety? To a BMW driver it looks like an aircraft runway

Seat drivers always act like faggots and shitdicks, because most of them have been browbeaten into getting their altea minivan by their wife. Most people who drive newer vw products like audi. Anyone in a Citroën berlingo or Peugeot partner. Horrible fucks. People who drive a mondeo and pretend the police still use them here in Denmark.

Nissan Jukes and Range Rover Evoques

>Czech Republic

Skoda
BMW
Audi
Volkswagen
Ford Mondeo
Porsche

>Honorary entry

Ford Puma

Seat, especially Ibiza boiracers.

>1.8-litre
>141 kW
>320 Nm

Lose to an Ibiza at the lights?

>women in Mercedes
>anyone in either a BMW E36 or E46
>most Audi drivers

>women driving anything

not that faggot, but for once he's right. You almost never see cupras, but a lot of 1.4tdis who drive like cunts. Don't know what attracts retards to this brand.

>i'm so mature, cause I'm driving my mom's DIESEL PUNTO

Small ethnic women (chinks, indians, sandniggers, etc) and retards who don't know anything about cars outside of their very specific interests. Drive like entitled cunts and always have highest possible headlight setting on.

Pretty sure those brands cover 90% of all cars in CZE

Why has no one said Subarus, kek

WRX drivers are the biggest faggots

Pre 2010
BMW

Post 2010
Mercedes
Audi

Around here the Ford Fiesta Black Edition has become the cunts vehicle of choice.

i live on swedens west coast. we get millions of them in the summertime, and i can kinda see why you dont like them

>at least 85.5% Czechs drive like dickheads

Sounds about right.

Audis (all) and BMWs (old e46/e39 because the new ones are mostly leased 3cyl petrol 3-series or 2.0 diesels)

Heh, used to drive an ibiza sport. I drove that wonderfull machine like a massive dick.

Ausfag here

Our three worst

>Ford (exclusively because of Pajeet and his extended family driving taxis)
>Audi
>BMW

>still sour because my parents bought me the car

One faggot driving a remapped tdi blinded the shit out of me for about 5 kms (he was behind me) because he apparently couldn't turn off his aftermarket xenon high beams. I was on a single lane road with 4 more people on the car. Was doing about 120km/h.

Apparently he only realised I wasn't liking it that much when I brake checked the fuck out of him.
Plus most Ibiza boiracers are retarded on the road on purpose.

Mustangs
Always poor white trash
Unreliable piece of shit american car that they "have to have working" because they think girls like their shitheap
Always unmaintained even though they're paying out the ass for it
All think they are special snowflakes in a sea of mustangs
Always the type to weave in and out of traffic and you see them at the next light anyway
Can't leave car meetups without crashing as it's typically the first time they've done a burnout

BMW
>Poland
,thou Audi comes close

If only it were sporty cars. But it's always some middle aged dad in his fucking altea, going supersonic on a tiny backroad, swerving into the ditch when there's oncoming traffic, or speeding through a town/school zone. Tailgating in slow zones and then acting like pissy cucks when my lolvo blows them away on the freeway or at a red light. (Protip; vw turbodiesel is not made for street racing, even if you take off the badges and tint the windows.)
Tldr; I can respect a fellow asshole, but overcompensating, whipped cucks disgust me. Fast seats can be a fucking hoot.

>vw turbodiesel is not made for street racing
Tell that to the boiracers doing pulls on the highway every night.
The 1.9/2.0 ones do pull hard as fuck tho. And there are a lot of guys who really spend money on the engine.
Shit like a bigger turbo straight from a van, fuckhuge fmic, custom headers, forged pistons, bigger injectors, stupidly aggressive remap, etc, isn't really that uncommon.

I should have said "stock turbodiesel", because the only thing those soccerdads invest in is appearance. Like removing badges and maybe putting on a new exhaust. They blow lots of smoke, but never really roll coal.

BMW

Here in Finland
>Skoda
>Volvo

Mazda, the make for passive aggressive dickheads

>They blow lots of smoke
Well, they definitely have a remap going, at least.

Or they do too many cold runs over short distances. Makes it sooty as fuck. We're not exactly talking about guys who know their shit. We're talking about people who were at their prime back when a Sierra cossie and old civics were the cars getting boiracers hard. Now they have a life they hate and a fancy diesel car that keeps getting its shit pushed in by a fucking volvo 940. (Bitches don't know about my tarbo+) We're in JUST country with those guys.

BMW

Where I live everyone is pretty chill. I never catch people driving like assholes.
Maybe bad drivers but never on purpose, maybe I'm the asshole driver so I think the rest is nice?
If I had to complain about others though, everyone with a shitty "tune" (aka leds, bootleg wheels, shitty kits) tends to drive like shit.
Or moms in their CX anything, or any Ford SUV, they also are incredibly dumb.

Also, somone driving a tinted escalade/suburban, or someone with a blacked out charger following, is probably a drug lord, so you just let them pass and never give them shit.

Dunno man. Modern diesels don't really blow smoke, anymore. They're so efficient, nothing really goes unburnt.

Mine doesn't blow smoke at all, even if I purposely lug the engine. But then again it still has a dpf.

oh cool what car do you got tripfriend?

Same Familia. Hits too close to home

>tfw no Tatra 603
It hurts

BMW, always.

1.9 or 2.0 engines were meant for economy, not racing. And all of that money goes to waste, since those engines get blown so often.

yeah, but most of them wreck, so i let them enjoy their shitboxes while they can.

BMW no matter what country you live in.

Lifted Dodges - two inches from rear bumper, brights on

Women in crossovers - lolicutyouoff

beaners in expeditions - what are turn signals?

Fucking Honda/Acura
T. Retard in an Acura who almost killed himself hooning tonight.

And I already want to go out again. Revving to the moon and back is a drug.

Mazda easily. Every single one is an asshole irl and a certified keyboard warrior

what do you drive?

too many to mention you buttblasted mazdrone

>using the word buttblasted unironically
>mazdrone
embarassing

you're proving my point tho, nice

Honda Odyssey Drivers are the fucking worst, so are Prius drivers. As a Bmw driver that I have to say I do drive like a dick, and I do try to keep the "never use blinker ever" stereotype alive

I can attest to this fact.
I drove a company Dodge van and I swear to god, those cars make people drive dumb and careless. Its just the way they're built: massive blind spots, crummy and unresponsive drive train. People don't realize it but driving shit makes you act like shit.

I hate those shitstains who drive their unnecessarily-loud bikes around the block.

You sound like a Dodge fanboy.

Kia and Hyundai here in Tejas

There is also lots of fucking Fiats

A 2014 1.3 diesel punto.

Usually, what blows up is the turbo.
And believe me, there are lots of 1.9/2.0 incredibly fast diesels.
There's a portuguese guy with an Ibiza doing 9s quarter miles.

Toyota here in southern california

>Holden
>Ford
Pick one

eh...

I'll admit more Commodore drivers drive like dickheads than even BMW drivers do. But Ford is just whatever.

Despite Commonwhore and Ute drivers driving like absolute fuckwits all the time, I still want a Holden Ute so I can make it last. Unlike all the morons who destroy them after 2 years.