Isabella, Catherine, Victoria II and Elizabeth I are the only women who are worthy of being in a Civ game

>Isabella, Catherine, Victoria II and Elizabeth I are the only women who are worthy of being in a Civ game

Agree or disagree?

Olga of Kiev

>Victoria II and Elizabeth I
Nope.

Z E N O B I A
E
N
O
B
I
A

>worthy of being in a Civ game
Literally anybody
Who cares, Civ is trash

As long as you are big enough of a meme you will fit. Using King Arthur for England or Wales wouldn't really be surprising coming from them-

Hatshepsut was one of the most successful pharoahs, dunno why they don't use her for Egypt.

She actually ruled the empire as pharoah, presided over a period of stability, growth and wealth, compared to Cleopatra who was largely a figurehead and spent most of her reign as a puppet of Rome.

She was pretty much the epitome of a great female ruler, and she was actually ethnically Egyptian, and yet they chose a Greek pop culture slag instead.

>dunno why they don't use her for Egypt.

The only female """""egyptian"""" pharaoh the normies know is Cleo

Because she was obese and ugly.

Isabella and that Chinese empress. Maybe that Turkish harem sultan

They have Tomyris of the Scythians and they had Boudicca
Both are literally who's with the latter famous for being raped twice and burning one of her own cities to the ground
They will pick anyone so long as they are a Woman and a Leader

They are not adding the Mongols in this game according to one of the tumblr developers, because they are like Hitler.

Fuck them.
Qin Shi Huang wasn't a fucking saint, neither was that Italian literally who whore.

no way. they will probably add them in a DLC or Expansion

t. someone who at one point was (or currently is) infatuated with gamergate/mgtow
Boudicca wasn't raped, her daughters were. Also she was famous for a lot more than burning one of "her" cities.

What determines whether someone is worthy of being in a goofy computer game franchise like Civ?

That's a falsely spread rumour, Mongols are not out due to "being problematic".

no because civ isn't an awards game. civ-worthiness depends on more variables than just cultural legacy or historical importance

they're only selecting fucking wimmen to fit into diversity fucking quotas

How fucking dare they insult us gamers like this, how dare they pander to bitches like sarkeesian who want to destroy our vidya with their cultural fucking marxism

fuck women
fuck firaxis
fuck the new civ

>they're only selecting fucking wimmen to fit into diversity fucking quotas

i wonder why people say this when it seems pretty arbitrary why they include some women leaders and not others

Wu Zetian definitely deserves it, she presided over a ling period of stability and expanded Tang rule into Korea. She was also the only female emperor which was a feat in its own right as the title was exclusive to males.

For the mongols, Toregene Khatun probably fits the bill. She was rejent fir 4 years between Ogodei and Guyuk, making her one of the most powerful women in history. Considering Firaxus have stupid stuff like Theodora as ruler of Byzantium I'd say she's acceptable.

>not Maria Theresa
opinion discarded.

>Maria Theresa
>Leader
Sorry, the position of fascist catholic poster-bitch is already taken.

in Tomyris chase are there actually any Scytian male leader of importance

There's also Angela Merkel.

(you)

best queen. when i was a teen i had a crush on her.

>Maria Theresa
>fascist

Every day lefties continue to impress me with their stupidity

the leader choices for civ 6 are horrible and probably the worst in civ history

since leaders play a bigger role in Civ 6 hopefully they'll let us choose from multiple leaders in an upcoming expansion

Wu Zetian was genuinely great, militarily, politically and culturally.