And then he said: "it's an AE85"

>and then he said: "it's an AE85"

>he thinks a 305 is better than a 302

He said he drove a subaru but pulled up in a TC

He said he drove a TC but he pulled up in a Subaru
-or-
He said he drove a Maserati but he pulled up in a Lebaron

Saw one on the street today (as Toyota). It looked okay, but the owner put an obnoxious wing on it. Also saw one in the city center a month ago. Glad to see some people are buying them despite being new and expensive.

>smog engines
I don't think my 305 is better than anything senpai.

Yeah! Eat it, Prick!
Seriously though why why why didn't you get the 350?

> He said he owned a car, but he rides the bus.

Are the Sileighty sluts in Legend 3?

The preview shows them amongst the spectators.

>and then he said "I bought this car because of an anime"

And then I said, "holy fucking shit that is one rare ass car. How did you manage to find one and import it from Japan when they are all pretty much nonexistent?"

What do you drive?

Wait there's more Initial D shit after Final Stage? I just started Fifth Stage and thought I was almost done

I just use your mom's car.

usdm sr5 is close enough

>He classifies the cobra as a muscle car

>usdm sr5 is close enough
dude what, it's a totally different engine

sr5 still has a 4A engine, just not the twin cam 4AGE

AE85 has the 3A-U which is a fucking BOAT ANCHOR

Usdm sr5 is an entirely other car
Ae85 has a 3ac and chassis is different
Sr5 has same chassis as the gtapex and a 4ac
Go back to rcr youtube comment section with the rest of your kind

That's from the final stage, when they talk with Shinji.

>at least my 85 is RWD

Itsuki > mjet

Itsuki is probably a better driver than Akina Speed Stars posers and owning an 85 you bought with your own money when you're still a school kid is not bad at all.

Iketani passed out on second corner with takumi
Itsuki was wide awake when takumi piloted his shit box and raped the old dudes in the s15

me on the right

USDM SR5 is an AE86, just not one of the loaded out GT-S or GT-Apex trims.

I don't think you got the joke.

I think it's more about the engine and not the valve timing.

An H22A produces 200 hp and a B16 produces 150 hp. Both Vtec.

How fucking new are you?

this

So which car so you own Veeky Forums?

And of all the cars in the series, what are the best ones irl?

>So which car so you own Veeky Forums?
None.
>And of all the cars in the series, what are the best ones irl?
I guess FD, GT-R and Supra MK4.

this is what i dont get. the sr5 is further away from a genuine ae86 than the gt-s with the 4a-c motor and different rearend, not to mention all the shit you have to change for a gt-s conversion and rcr autists insist that the usdm corolla gt-s is an ae88. that's just VIN classification too.

the sr5 says ae86 on the VIN, does that mean the sr5 is a true ae86?? no. both say AE86 on the chassis number too.

when people try to tell me i have an ae88, i automatically assume they know jack shit about the car.

pic related, its my AE86

Its like saying an fc3s with automatic open diff and na 13b isn't an fc3s because the infini is so much better

He had his dad finance half of it tho

I hope he won't sell it. Replacing the engine, brakes and transmission will still be cheaper than a new car. I think.

What are you even trying to say? All RWD E80 Corollas in the US were AE86s, and they can be identified by the AE86 chassis code on the data tag as well as the VIN string starting with JT2AE85 (DX), ...6 (SR5), or ...8 (GT-S). Chassis code AE85 refers to a JDM-only race stripper model, intended to cut costs on components that would be immediately be replaced with high performance aftermarket parts.

thats exactly what im trying to say, the usdm ae86 is as much of an ae86 as its japanese counterpart and that people misunderstand that the VIN doesn't change the fact that it's an ae86.

basically rcr misinformation trying to tell people that the corolla gts isnt a real ae86 but instead an ae88 which is just vin identification for the trim level and its annoying when people take his word for it

>he actually overpayed and imported this piece of shit
LMFAO

>reading comprehension

>race stripper model, intended to cut costs on components that would be immediately be replaced
I know that people did that, but Is that really what Toyota intended? It's probably just a cheapo version.
I mean
>Engine
>transmission
>brakes
>LSD (which was merely an option on 86 too)
So nothing that can't be replaced?

Evo

But you're wrong you fuck. There is small differences everywhere, including the engine making less power.

no shit but it's only like a 10 horsepower differences for a lack of a map sensor and they added emmissions equipment for California. that doesn't make it an ae88 though like that's just the vin for trim identification that's the fucking point im trying to put across here

does the vin say ae86 or ae88?

If the VIN says AE88, the chassis number is still AE86. There is no AE88 chassis.