/dbt/ map: Meet, Fight, Fuck.
>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=z7CKLSFiJH_M.kMZoQpBOKipI

Motorcycle Ergonomics Simulator:
>cycle-ergo.com/

Noob? Git gud:

Boring webums with sounds:
Old Bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

rickroushmotorsports.com/used/Yamaha/2015-Yamaha-FZ07FGY-4de38b1a0a0e0ae74e1acf5c05227692.htm
allentown.craigslist.org/mcy/5727997161.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bSLpEoGMKXs
9news.com.au/accidents
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is the Ninja 1000 so underrated?

The girl isn't standing near the bike they are standing NEXT to it
Near would be about 2m to 10m away, not touching it

>1043cc
>138bhp

Because it has the power of a 600. It's expensive as shit and just a worse version of a ZX10R which is what everyone should buy anyways

>goodnight sweet prince

wad habben?

Does Xerox still exist?

It has 30 more and lower down than a 636

*torkz

i upgraded

NOICE
O
I
C
E

it's got a real transmission right?

yeah, no scootbox in it

as a racing sponsor, no idea. But i swear they have an office in my city.

How's the weight/size?

banned again?

I have $3000 to spend and can finance through my parents for free. I took MSF and rode an SV650 around for a day and had a blast. Do I go buy and buy this motorcycle this weekend?
rickroushmotorsports.com/used/Yamaha/2015-Yamaha-FZ07FGY-4de38b1a0a0e0ae74e1acf5c05227692.htm
I emailed the dealership and they said the previous owner bout it new then traded it in for a cruiser and they would gladly negotiate the price. I would take any proce under $5600 and would probably aim for $5400.

Just buy an sv650 for $3k

>financing
>first bike
No. Buy a nice used SV650 on CL.

allentown.craigslist.org/mcy/5727997161.html

is there any bike better than this for $4500?

i think not

seems pretty good right now, haven't touched dirt yet because loltires and afternoon traffic is a terrible time to be out screwing around.
also willies with TC make for a grumpy TC light

Why cant i have nice thing.
Also why didnt you choose the best color scheme?

>not Honda tri color
Y tho?

They don't ofder that color in burgerland

youtube.com/watch?v=bSLpEoGMKXs

>see this on fb
>get hype
>dash comes into view
>14k redline
>go to website
>it's a parallel twin

damn it honda why do you do this to me

Is that seat suede?

kek you listened to the reddit maymays and got the wrong bike, good job guys, proud of you.

Bro, that is fucking retarded. Buy a used SV650 and enjoy it until you're ready to upgrade. Then go ahead and sell it for roughly the same price. If you want a FZ-07, then buy a used FZ-07. Bikes do not age the same way cars do so do not get hung up on the year.

You will take a massive loss in the end if you buy that from the dealership. If you don't give a shit about aimlessly losing money, then go ahead and get it

I'm pissed that I couldn't wait anymore and ended up with an R3. People say the 250RR isn't coming to the states and we might be getting a 350RR instead.

>Kucked: The Man

>tfw no 400cc bikes
land of the free apparently

Damn that's fucked up.

I have epilepsy and that video gave me a seizure.

No clue just got the image from jewgle.

its not available here, shit hard enough to find a red one here that isnt DCT
honestly i got tired of white bikes anyways

>discontinued bike
>notorious gremlins on all bikes
>not honda reliability
>16k

ohhh yeah ktm replaced it with the 950 i forgot about that, you really did dun goof

>being this bad of a troll
ok bud
at least get your gens right

well the threads slow, nice bike tho user im jelly.

danke
my wallet hurts..

is it a 2017 one?
or lasts years run out model

Why the fuck do you guys give a shit about some overpriced meme 250?

America is literally a better country than Europoor muslim stomping grounds and Ausloserstralia

see

>If Australia were my home instead of Burger land

Then why does it have a lower hdi and continously rank lower on the oecds most livable nations?

>discontinued
They still offer the "same bike" but with a different displacement

because I like things that are fun, and that includes small displacement 4 cylinder bikes that rev to 20k

>inb4 he wants to enjoy things I don't like

What is there to see? This guy linked a bunch of shit bikes. Just buy an R6 and be done with it. There is literally no reason to discuss any of this

>posting fake statistics
Stay BTFO cuckbois

Nice trips tho

then buy an mc19 because that new one doesn't rev near that high.
it revs to like 14k, a cb400 has a 14k red line and thats an anime grills learner bike.

>police 500% more currupt

>hence my complaint about the 14k redline

r6 is pigfat compared to most of those bikes.
>fzr400 175kg wet weight
>r6 196kg wet weight

I can't get over the size of those peg feelers

>different engine
its a different bike m8

16, no one has 17s yet

bummer, probably should have waited until the 2017 models were sitting in there they would have given you a bit of a discount on the 2016 model, can't be too long if they are not out yet

>honda

Opinions on getting a Honda VTR250 as my first bike?

Need enough room to at least double-up with my tiny gf. I'm 95kgs, she's like 50-something, is the 250cc gonna be enough to at least keep up with a (250cc/300cc) Ninjabro?

2009 models and above have EFI but no 6th gear, anything lower it's the opposite.

In Ausland so restricted to "LAMS" motorbikes.

Anyone ever ridden one before? How are they for a complete newbie?

i dont think you get had hard it is for dealers to get them in, theyre usually sold before they ever arrive

Hey fellas you probably know my brother, he posts here a lot under the alias of "touge king" or something or other (also photos of that stupid white mazda)
Sadly he was involved in an accident a week ago in rural new South Wales. Apparently the original damage wasn't too significant but he lost a lot of blood in the time it took for medical attention to reach him and was placed in critical condition at hospital. He was put into an induced coma and doctors are unsure when he can come out.

Just a friendly reminder to please take caution when on dangerous back roads. Because as we now it can happen to even the most skilled of road warriors.

>what happens when you try and keep up with a 125cc on the tooj

he was a shit head anyways, hard to feel too bad

lol

oh wow they are really unpopular where i live i have never even seen one out and about, everyone gets KTM's

no the 1190 Adventure still uses the LC8 engine.

>CB400SF 5.89m yen
>CBR250RR 6.2m yen
>CBR400RR 7.39m yen
>CBR600F 7.45m yen
>RVF400 7.5m yen
>CBR1000F 9.6m yen

400s are the biggest meme of all.

But I can't get over them because the MC41's are tiny.

>most skilled road warriors
not him

I can't find a news story on it im calling bs
9news.com.au/accidents

In all likelihood, trying to keep up with low power and weight bikes on hard roads seems more dangerous that big power and weight bikes. You won't see them brake for even tighter corners because they never got up to a speed where it's necessary.

>yen
whats that in dollarydoos?

I don't expect a non fatal accident in bumfuck nowhere to be featured on the national news

SV650
V

could be it, no pics though

I don't know anything about that bike, but my old ~400lb baiku has 45 hp and can cruise comfortably at about 80 mph with me (180 lb) and my gf (110 lb) and gets up to speed well enough

All I can really say is make sure your rear shock can take it and adjust your preload properly, I've busted two shitty shocks riding two-up. I finally said fuck it and put in an '09 FZ6R in a 21 year old bike so it stops breaking

>rx7
>ute
really?

sure why not, maybe he cut the roof off.

>m
Oh fuck why did I put everything off by one digit, that should be hundred thousands.

oh and the other kicker is an RVF400 weighs over 400lbs wet

Aside from the mistake above, divide by 100, roughly, then multiply by 1.5-1.6x for current day money. 600 and 1000 turn out basically the same as their current prices, even though the current 1000 is actually a Fireblade and not the 1000F (which turned into the Blackbird if anything)

He was on a motorcycle at the time

post his bike?

post his gore?

Post his hospital room?

you lost me at divide by 100, roughly, then multiply by 1.5-1.6x for current day money.
so i just googled it. you meant 589,000 yen not million right?
thats like 7k dollarydoos.

No. Buy an SV650 used for under $3k like has been mentioned. That way when you drop it you don't want to kill yourself. And remember that when you buy a dealer bike you have to pay taxes.

he never had a bike except that SX he said was his brother's

Gotta pay taxes on private sales too, you just get to cheat a little if the seller will write the sale price low

Thanks lad.
Who should I take it to to adjust it?

Please ignore this poster. My brother would never own a road bike. He believes bikes belong offroad and not on road
He was driving that crap white mazda at the time

Your shed, there should be a tool to adjust it in the tool kit under the seat

Please ignore this poster. My brother was sucking dick when the driver lost control during jizz time and hit an oncoming semi trailer

yourself
pic related should be in the tool kit included with the baik

New exhaust, r8 and h8

A current CB400SF is 761,000, so that's not a terribly useful point of reference.

The point anyways is that those 400 supersports cost as much as a 600.

VTR-250's are great little bikes for a learner.

lookin good, a lot better than that stupid straight pipe

I'm buying a motorcycle tomorrow morning never having sat on one before. I understand how it works (done a lot of research) and I know how to drive manual. What are my chances of dying.

Oh great, something I can do myself, fantastic! Thanks my dudes.
It it a hard job? I can follow instructions but I'm not very mechanically inclined.
Yeah? I like the styling and it's something that isnt a CB125e or a Ninja, so I guess it wins hipster points there.

>commuting to work listening to shitty local radio stations
>get bored of Bobby Bones being his usual idiotic self
>decide to put phone on shuffle
>Bad Girls by M.I.A. comes on
>mfw

I'm totally straight guys I swear

Are you stronger than a 10 year old girl? Do you know how to tighten a bolt? If your answers are yes to both of these questions, then you can handle it.

>Need enough room to at least double-up with my tiny gf.
>Ausland
>learner
might be different for your state, but here it's illegal to double up on L plates. Once you get full license, get another bike.

That being said ive got a VTR250 and it's been pretty good so far.

Thanks. Agreed. I wanted to ride it so bad but the copper sealent tube said wait 24 hours. So when I'm back from work I'll go, 12 should be fone

Just don't be a fucking retard and you should be ok