A girl who graduated in your class and high school has been spending her life drifting her 240SX notchback

>a girl who graduated in your class and high school has been spending her life drifting her 240SX notchback

It's... it's not fair; why can't I ever have a job where I have plenty of money to spare to afford such a hobby, instead I just end up having to use that money to pay bills?

She worked harder, you lazy nigger. Quit whining and get a better job.

Women can earn 100k a year CASH by sucking as little as 4 dicks a week
Her pimp is a Busta letting her spend his money like that. A bitch got no place driving unless it's to a tricks house

She probably hasn't ever needed to lift a finger.

She's a girl, afterall; she probably had guy friends that were doing it and all she did was talk to them about helping and they used their money to fund her car.

>B-b-but a girl can't be better at life than I am!

Get good, fags.

Are you saying I'm original?

do you think having a vagine just lets you expose your coochie whenever you feel like it and men have no choice but to submit to your will?

No, you're just like every beta out there. You can't handle it when a girl "beats" you. So insecure.

>why can't I ever have a job where I have plenty of money to spare to afford such a hobby, instead I just end up having to use that money to pay bills?
Because you're a lazy schmuck. You aren't owed a job that leaves you with play money you dumb shit

Yeah it's called the hairy cheque book and is used with discretion

>lazy piece of shit can't handle that successful people aren't lazy pieces of shit

lmao

Back to

I don't mind girls beating me, as long as they swallow afterwards.

>Girls have it so easy! I hate them so much!

Cry some more betacuck.

Be real, getting money is no longer about working hard, it's about knowing the right people.

I didn't say that
I let women get stuff for free all the time in return for sex
I get sex, they get whatever. It's a win win

Fair enough.

Half of working hard is working hard at making the right connections.

you don't know that
plenty of people work hard and still get fucked by life (probably not op though lol)

>living paycheck to paycheck

Maybe learn to be responsible with your money.

maybe his income isn't enough to allow him to save any money?

paying bills is pretty responsible i think anyway.

>240sx

dude unless you are a NEET you should be able to afford a shitbox like that

wasn't haggard garage selling their broken POS drift 240sx for like 5000? there you go OP, new 240sx for you :^)