I have 30,000USD for a car. I'm looking for something that's quick, sporty, and has a decent interior

I have 30,000USD for a car. I'm looking for something that's quick, sporty, and has a decent interior.

>pic related was considering a 370z

Other urls found in this thread:

autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2017&zip=47403&engineCode=10CLDR&transmissionCode=MAN&maxPrice=35000&transmissionCodes=MAN&vehicleStyleCodes=CONVERT,COUPE,HATCH,SEDAN,WAGON&driveGroup=RWD,AWD4WD&startYear=1981&showcaseOwnerId=1389588&engineCodes=10CLDR&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=50&listingId=431546791&Log=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ugh no

Used b8 s4. Can get a 6 speed manual, has a beautiful interior, supercharged v6, and a good example that been cared for around ~50,000 miles won't have issues until over 100K to at which point you can sell it and upgrade

thx 4 bump

FRS/BRZ

Test drive one and see what you think

Get a new Honda Accord

370z is a very good deal for a reliable moderately light fun car, to be honest i was considering a low mile'd 350z before i got this. Either way they are both good cars depending on what you want out of em

>reliable

>being this misinformed

Have one and looking to sell; it's a good, fun car but there's too many QoL issues plaguing it (even compared to other sports cars) to make me want to continue DDing it.

you just described a wrx m8

What issues do you speak of? To my understanding most problems were fixed on early model 03-06 350z's

>being this ignorant

>QoL issues
By this I mean it's loud as fuck inside, ride is a bit harsh, transmission (manual) is unreasonable clunky and jerky, has zero visibility, basically no torque until about 3.5k etc.

go shitpost on the Z forums, you might actually learn something

They ban people who tell the truth.

visibility is the only issue, test drove a 13' with zero shifting problems. Makes decent power for what it is

The 370z is not a good car for a DD. A 30 minute test drive will not tell you anything about driving it every day.

who said it makes a good daily driver? It's a fun weekend sports car with the little tiny compartments and shit mpg's

>visibility is the only issue
That implies the ride isn't harsh and visibility isnt the best. Just how many people here do you think are going to spend $30k on a car they drive 5-6 days a month?

people who like to enjoy drives on nice backroads after long week of work

>30k

new
>wrx with low monthly payments

used
>c5+mods

He said quick, not mini-van slayer.

So where's your $30k weekend car?

24k for mine

They said fast, not get passed by old man in a scooter.

>Subaru
>Now it's a Lexus
What

try passing me on the touge kiddo
rare jdm aftermarket, bought it at a very HIGH price

It's actually a really good car, it is a little heavy but you don't feel it as much as you'd think. Pigfat is the only things haters say because it's an otherwise fast and well handling car.

Not much room in the interior though, I wanted one but I'm 6'4 and after getting used to the BMW 5, I just couldn't give up the spacious interior. If you're of average height it's not going to be an issue, I even know a tall guy like me that says he doesn't mind it.

>implying you won't oversteer off a cliff with your shitty Prius tires

>oversteer
only mongoloids such as yourself wouldn't know what to do

>bought a slowbaru
>calling anyone else a mongoloid
Kek.

>no back seats

Get a premium WRX or Liberty GT

show me your superior car user

Aren't you supposed to have a 30k weekend car and a dd?

Aren't you supposed to own a CAR after talking all that shit?

>buy a worse, less-fun car for seats that are unnecessary unless you're a cuck who can only keep friends by driving groups around

They aren't really comparable to be honest even though the WRX is very good deal at 26k

>brags about did and 30k weekend car
>one car isn't even 30k
>y-you just don't own a car!

well he's got a point....
I wish all non-car fags would leave.

No, there is no point. You don't brag about having a dd and a $30k weekend car and then turn around trying to point fingers saying someone doesn't have a car when you only have one.

Where did I brag about having a 30k car? As I mentioned above the 370z is a very good deal at 30k after test driving one. Meanwhile you have no car and suffer from so much autism

c6 Z06 vette

>poorly photo shops Lexus grill on slowbaru
>mentioning autism to anyone else
I specifically asked who has a $30k weekend car. You claimed to. It ended up being a $24k dd. And you're right, I don't have a car, I have a car, SUV, and truck.

Get a used fiesta st. I got mine for 15 thousand bucks with only 15,000 miles. Fun around corners. Shifting feels good. Fast enough to have fun. 40 mpg when driving efficient.

>I don't have more than one friend so I don't need these seats

>less fun
Enjoy getting rekt at every set of stop lights, faggot

And still not one vehicle posted, thanks for the rage Mr nocarposter

Lmao.
When you post your dd and weekend cars you bragged about I'll post all 3 of mine.

If you have $30,000 and don't buy an FD and a cheap shitbox to drive when the FD is broken you're fucking up,

old shitty maxima, and tahoe behind, get fucked kiddo

30k combined doesn't count. Better luck next time slowfag.

better luck saving bus passes

>four rings

>Quick
>FRS/BRZ

Pick one

cash or financed? i'd buy a used cayman instead of a shitty boyracer Z. or an m coupe or an e39 or an e46. Or I'd put enough down to finance a gt350/r

can always buy used then fi

I really enjoy driving the godmuhsheen, but it is by no means quick by today's standards.

I found a used Viper RT/10 with 31k miles for $30k.
autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?endYear=2017&zip=47403&engineCode=10CLDR&transmissionCode=MAN&maxPrice=35000&transmissionCodes=MAN&vehicleStyleCodes=CONVERT,COUPE,HATCH,SEDAN,WAGON&driveGroup=RWD,AWD4WD&startYear=1981&showcaseOwnerId=1389588&engineCodes=10CLDR&firstRecord=0&searchRadius=50&listingId=431546791&Log=0

If that doesn't fit your parameters, you're fucking nuts. Fly out to get it if you need to, you can talk the guy down a couple grand more than likely.

They're ugly, second gen is best

All depends what OP thinks.
Unless you are OP, then bummer.

List of other things I have found in my searches all in good condition and sub 75k miles on the clock, by decade:
1981-1990
>ZR-1 Vette
>911
>928 (reliable if you want to drive, who needs electronics?)
91-2000
>Clownshoe
>911 (IMS bearing fixed)
>Lingenfelter C5
>RX-7 (reliable if taken care of)
>More ZR-1s
2001-2010
>E46 and E92 M3
>Shelby GT500
>Z06
>Cayman S
>More 911