Small automaker with not a whole lot of money

>small automaker with not a whole lot of money
>existing in a time of brutal emission restrictions and high fuel costs
>approves another rotary engine anyway

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

Other urls found in this thread:

oica.net/wp-content/uploads//ranking-2013s-2.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They've always been the little clean cut dude sitting up the back of the classroom who is secretly mental.

>Mazda
>small automaker
I don't think so, Tim

>mazda
>not a whole lot of money
I dont think so, Tim.

They just know what people want and how to keep shit profitable.

Compared to Toyota, Ford, GM, Nissan-Renault, FCA, Honda, VAG, Hyundai-Kia, BMW, and PSA? Yes they are.

>mazda
>small
>not a whole lot of money

Youre not very smart are you?

oica.net/wp-content/uploads//ranking-2013s-2.pdf

>2013
>rankings in car sales
Wow its nothing

>hurr durr

Mazda and Mitsubishi are pretty much tied for smallest real car manufacturer. Behind them is just chinkshit and shed builds.

What is a chonese car company?
Never heard of any?

Geely and Great Wall are two I can think of off the top of my head. There's a lot more of them.

>i shitpost for small

They're a small company and there is nothing wrong with that.

>Coolbear by Great Wall

Oh shit, they're doing it? Did I miss the news?

Nice dubs by the way.

Allow me to introduce the Great Wall Wingle 5.

>build me a car with g wagen aerodynamics but with none of the cool
>say no more

BOOM.
A Chinese hatchback to please all

That's odd looking

>they actually confirmed it

ABSOLUTE MADMEN

I'd rather drive my 26 year old shit box condition god machine than that mint turd.

> when u get the S U C C

It's a Chinese 4 door 4x4 pickup powered by a 94 BHP I4 diesel. Were you expecting it to not be strange? Hell, they named it the "Wingle"!

>small
You can't go 5km down the road without seeing a 2,3 or 6, faggot.

People in your area have unusually good taste.

probably soccer mums

I would throw some nsx track wheels on it and maybe camber in the back. Finally a paint job and it would be a decent looking car
And what would that be?
Specs sound like something out of the 1940s

If the no-fun executives approved the new RX, then it could possibly mean their based engineers have found viable fixes to poor fuel economy and emissions.

>no fun executives
>approve an RX

This would never fucking happen

>muh loss leader
>muh brand recognition

No, there is no way an RX would be profitable for Mazda. The tax hit for creating a vehicle that chugs fuel and spits fumes like a V10 would not be worth it.

>Engineers have changes the entire characteristics of the engine
inb4 diesel rotary

>mfw gonna own an RX9 in 5 years

>will be able to save enough money to buy one by 2020
they better fucking make it

All you non belivers and nay sayers on rotarys can eat dick, pic is my 85 rx s4 6port13b swapped, i rebuild my own shit, and also have built this car from a bare shell, if they wanna come out with a new rotary car, ill buy one, and i got dibbs since i work at the mazda dealership in town ha

Holy fuck

I hope you don't think that shitbox is presentable as-is

>This would never fucking happen
It literally just did happen though, many articles about it and trending on memebook.
Mazda itself expressed a wanting for a new halo car to help with the brand recognition.

>there is no way an RX would be profitable for Mazda
I'd agree with you if they repackaged their last produced rotary engine without any changes
If the big wigs approved this one, then something significant in rotary development must have changed their minds.

the future is looking good friendo.

my dreams are becoming come true.

When they announced the RX-Vision concept, the CEO said it wasn't the way they intended the company to go, but since so many of their engineers came to work for Mazda specifically because of the RX-7, he felt compelled to allow a team to continue working on the rotary engine to keep their people that work on actually profitable stuff like the SkyActiv engines from leaving.

>engineers and designers not being cucked by executives

Only at Mazda

>his dream is to own japscrap that burns oil and makes no power

I'll sell you my neighbors Camry

Even if that's the case, I still don't believe the CEO or the executives would go as far as announcing a new RX for preview in 2017 and dealership lots in 2020 unless they had some degree of confidence in the rotary engine it will ship with.

That's a big statement to make and I highly doubt they made it just to satisfy their engineers.

assmad GM fangirl detected

But is it going to be tarbo'd

Because if its some NA bullshit like the RX8, I'm not interested.

On top of my head I only remember Jac, Chery, and Lifan.

why are you so hurt, where did the rotary touch you?

yes it will be turbocharged

As I understand it, the engine has been good to go for years now and just waiting on a chassis. I've got a feeling the execs took a look at all the new supercars coming out (GT, NSX, Supra) and decided there was probably a market for them.

There's really no way to confirm at this point with how secretive Mazda has been with official details on development.

"Sources have confirmed 5.2 litre 8 rotor engine will be diesel fueled and supported by twin turbos"

Well, there's the part where we've learned nothing new about 16X in years, and the part where a lot of stuff that was leaked ages ago is now confirmed.

>Aerovette

>turbocharged twin rotor diesel
I'm pretty hard

>diesel rotary
You just cashed a boner my pants can't check.

Considering they're toying with super-high compression petrol engines and super-low comp diesels... We may as well see that applied to rotaries.

RX9 in 2020

PLS BE MANUAL

>diesel
Where are people getting this crap

Chrysler fangirl* anyway I'm not wrong

Is the 2016 CX-5 a meme?

The praise seems universal. How often does a car like that come out?

I'm sure it's a nice SUV, but it's an SUV. Buy something that actually suits your needs.

Aside from the front panels it's all isuzu RA rodeo exterior parts, so from every other angle it looks ok

so based

I like that they have not fallen for the "downsizing" meme with their petrol engines

I saw one of these fuckers in Zhengzhou last night. The guy almost killed us driving like an absolute
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

Why would an SUV not be suited?

That is the symbol for yen, the Japanese currency. When the yen amount is compared with the usd amount, it's still a lot smaller.

Holy shit are you dumb

They have a 1.5, 2.0 and 2.5. Not much room for downsizing when you don't even have a V6

>Mitsubishi are pretty much tied for smallest real car manufacturer
Actually Mitsubishi is on par in revenue($248 billion according to wikipedia) with the big-dog VW which is at $244 billion. It's just that Mitsubishi doesn't care about building cars any more.

aww why'd you delete it?

surely over 1 trillion yen is more than a few billion dollars?

Mitsubishi is big, Mitsubishi Motors is small

>Actually Mitsubishi is on par in revenue($248 billion according to wikipedia) with the big-dog VW which is at $244 billion.
Because Mitsubishi is a huge umbrella corporation.

I have a Mitsubishi TV for example.

Yes and that's why I told they don't care about building better cars anymore. All I can imagine is CEO of Mitsubishi motors asking the head company "Can we build better cars?". And they reply back "No we need to invest that in shipping, heavy industry, etc."

Well all of those things are more profitable than a crowded auto market facing heavy regulation

True,I just think it's better than what some european manufacturers are doing.

fucking 1.0 3 cylinder TARBOS

Right

3 banger is literal cancer

The cx5 is godly

But that's wrong, sport.

Based Mazda, the only car company left with a soul. My next car is going to be a Mazda.

>Any crossover ever
>Godly

Did you wife's son tell you that?

One already exists. The pic is on my laptop unfortunately and I'm on my phone.

>still no mazda speed 2,3 or 6
I'm sure the RX will be nice but for some reason I just don't care about 100k cars

Wait isn't that just a bootleg Kia Soul?

Looks more like a bootleg first gen xB to me

Oh god, this is amazing. Based engineers.
Mazda again is confirmed based.

Gay it's no better than any other crossover

>having kids
>not getting a vasectomy as soon as you turn 18
Wew
But it is. Youre just too ignorant to see it

T. Burger M. Sharter

I will read the future for the new RX if and when it does come out
>300 HP or more but it will be pig fat
>it will be over priced for what it will be
>it will look factory rice
>it will not drive previous generations

I live in the greater Toronto area and I can attest to this. Also the mazda3 is the new Honda civic among ricers here.

If you are considering a nice-crossover, yes. It's one of the best handling cars you can buy.

Fleet averages

>Sell a million mazda 3s
>sell a thousand retardy-powered RX-B8s
>"we have good emisisons on average"

Doesn't a vasectomy ensure youll get cucked for life? Bitches love having that dangerous fertile semen in their cunt.

Youre a retard

I see way too many mazdas. Which is good
Theyre definitely not small. Not the biggest though. But they sure seem to be succesfull.

>Rotray
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOW IT BLOWS UP EVEN FASTER

Mazda is so pathetic they own like 0.00000000004% of global market share. Have you ever seen a sadder group of tryhard chinks? It almost makes you feel bad lol