twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

furst

Time for a couple boring webms before bed

Fuck off baird

;3

Is that a winking ballsack?

dogs > cats

Join the tribe.

New tires on the IT200. Rear was free, front was $60. Both brand new.

nth for speed kills

youtu.be/aWDHa-ZBvqo

what if i have both

Speed doesn't kill, suddenly stopping does. Speed is fine.

then u returd

Done

No

pretty sure most of those weren't fatal.

What cleaner/lube you guys use for your chain?

Theres my indian buddy, im excited to finally finish my break in period for the motor.

>just stuck bolt on carb things
I was trying to just remove the plate that holds the throttle cables in-line with the butterfly valve widget but nooo. I can't do things the easy way.

What kind of shitty harbor freight bit was that?

Kerosene, and dupont Chainsaver

Your mother's vagina juice

One that had held up for seven or so years of occasional use in some pretty high-torque situations. It's one of those flippy-bit screwdrivers I got from Lowe's one day.

Nice! Gonna get my oil changed this week sometime.

Any nice lil road trips now you got it broke in?

Best beginner bike? Cruisers better than sport/adventure? SV650 looks promising, too much for starter?

I would say a dual-sport or $1500 Ninja 250/300, but a SV650 will do fine.

Made it back from my night ride. I rode through some really nice neighborhoods, a couple of shady ghettos, downtown, the bar district, a large industrial area, and a couple of rural roads. Didn't see any cops driving around and only like 2 obviously drunk people. All in all not too bad.

Ive got about 200 miles till the first oul change. I gotya check the warranty to see if i can do it myself. The 3.3 gallong tank makes me a littke cautious to strech its legs.

>tfw nobie

but, good news. I just accepted an offer for a new job that pays 12k more a year than what I am doing right now. so that means soon I will have enough for not only a decent downpayment, but my credit history will be established. the question is, do I buy a used harley '72, an FZ1, or do I just spend 2k on an FJ1200?

>tfw drunk but want to night ride

do it fagget you won't
>it's really fun
>odds are it won't end well though

Post your lid

I'm a slacker and just take it in to get it serviced.
How many miles you getting to a tank so far?

Fuck off shit kit

if you want decent wind protection then get a ninja 650, it's a great starter bike too.

soon

>done ;)

no longer have the shit bike tho

I rode drunk exactly 1 time. Never again.

I thin i got about 120 miles before the light came on. Maybe ill just get some saddle bags to stow extra fuel in.

Just get a real JIS driver and problem solved.

are these all in 3rd world countries

it's not speed that kills, it's what you'll hit or what will hit you, kill you, you you.

You've been nobike for fucking ages. Just buy some shit bike since you'll most likely bin whatever you end up getting.

That's not to bad. I can run about 220 miles before mine starts blinking. But I have the 5.5
I wonder if the other scout gets about the same milage as yours

probably not. I only lowsided the CX once in 12000 miles by trying to use it as a dualsport on a dirt trail in a field by my old house.

fz1 seems like too much bike though, maybe I would go for an FZ8 over the FZ1

>shit kat is a fucking pussy
S H O C K I N G
H
O
C
K
I
N
G

Nah, that one's fucking stuck in there. I used a better screwdriver and started to strip the screw head.

I might have ridden a few miles, but fuck I am still 20. not trying to die kek.

The FZ8 isn't a pushover either. Both will be fast to you because you have never ridden anything fast. Question is do you want a bikini fairing or not.

>being this much of a little bitch
The engine is fucking detuned. You know how many retard that have never rode start on 600's and don't die?

But yet you go to the gay club and get your neg hole pozzed

>do you want a bikini fairing or not
would be nice, but not necessary. I really need to just ride a sportster though to figure out if it is shit or not. I don't really want an indian either though.

the guy I bought my acura from (who helped me get the new job) has an FZ8 that's pretty modded and it is fully sikh. yoshi can, power commander, bar end mirrors and it just seems mean. sounds excellent.

No such thing as too much bike.

Litres aren't some big bad monster that will kill you as soon as you sit on it. Just don't ride like a fuckwit and you'll be fine.

>No such thing as too much bike.
You have not ridden anons mum yet.

this is true, but I also don't think my insurance company wants that explanation. although a harley wouldn't be too cheap either...

>he litterally can only ride a 400
>didn't even bring Yamalube on the trip
I get what you are saying, but there's a part of me that still desires a terrible 80s shit bike, just with 130hp.

jesus fuck you're a bitch
my buddy started on an r1 just fine
git fucking gud you scrub

Bandit 1200 cafe racer

Maybe you should give kkk your dildo to ride.

He'd be too much of a bitch and not be able to get it in

Yeah I mean really the fz1 and fz8 aren't gonna be super fast. The fz8 has nice power though, but it's just an underbored r1 motor with fz1 frame.

Yeah I have all of those things on my fz8, its really not that fast still lol. But you'd like it. Also I'm 21 stop being a pussy and learn to ride good.

I want to sexually touch this.

Ayy sup dbt
literally haven't rode my bikes in months I bet the carbs are all gummed up and shit lol fuck

How much would you be paying for an fz1?
My s1000r costs me $1000/year in insurance and $250/year in registration.

surely can't cost more than that?

I think it's awesome and super future-retro. Needs an outrun paintjob

no one asked you

yiff in hell

Hey anons, mechanical noob question here.

So I noticed that this rubber tube was disconnected on my ninja 250 pregen. So I went ahead and reconnected it.

Google tells me that it's a crank case breather tube? But i'm not sure. If it is, what does this do? Did I do anything wrong by reconnecting it?

Pic related.

stay mad user, nameless, worthless, probably don't even own a bike.

>tfw went on a drunk night ride
>they're always lit

>dogfucker
>thinking he can call anyone worthless
lol
yiff in hell

>Implying you would take it out

I've ridden enough, just never on paper so it will be considered a first bike. Insurance will be a cunt is my big worry. I think over 12000 miles on a 500 was enough practice.

Single sided swingarm is Sexy.

Also I ran a 22.9 @ 59mph at bandimere in my truck

am I the only massive faggot here when it comes to automatics, it's just, it feels so wrong.

>>/ovg/
begone child

>Am I the only massive faggot here
Baird is here

The crankcase breather is basically just a hole in the top of your crankcase that lets the pressure in the crankcase equalize to that of the atmosphere. If the crankcase was completely sealed then it would build up pressure when the engine gets warm which would be bad. The breather tube usually connects the hole in the crankcase to the air intake box just so that it doesn't let a bunch of dirt and dust fall directly into the crankcase.

>not including self
join the fag train mate.

Why would you fully cover an fz8 or fz1 anyways. They can be had for like 4-5k. Just get liability and be done with it. I pay like 180 a year. Besides they're probably both classified as sport touring motorcycles so insurance wouldn't even be too bad.

choo choo motherfucker

I-i'm saving this just to put it in my purple bike folder...

Let's air out of your crankcase. Do not plug it but you can generally leave it wherever as long as water and dirt can't get in.

I wouldn't fully cover, but a 20 year old with a not great driving record getting an fz1 as a "first bike" is a higher risk

>can't get liter bike because driving record
I laugh

I can, I just already pay insurance on 2 vehicles and I don't want to post an assload more.

I'll probably get a few quotes closer to the time to buy

Just by a dual sport or DRZ and be done with it. Cheap as shit and fun as fuck.

Since when the fuck are you nobike? What happened to your shitty Honda?
>tfw kinda want that new honda 300
Looks so fucking sexy fuck but I hate the shit out of clip ons.

Told you not to cum into the tanks

0 desire to ride off-road senpai. I like cruising highways and hustling on mountain roads. To things a dualsport isn't very good at and a sport tourer is.

Dude I'm telling you just get liability and be done with it. Why bother wasting money, when you could just save it to fix the shit you may fuck up on the bike.

Eh, dual sports are great on the twisties. Not so much at cruising highways though.

You really don't understand what I'm saying at all do you

I would NOT get full coverage, just liability, and insurance would still be expensive

How fucking shit is your driving record that you would get over 200 dollars a year on liability you fucking retard. What shit provider do you have

What I liked about the cx was that it was extremely comfy for both the rider and the passenger, but it has shit suspension and brakes. I could hustle it around corners because it was my only vehicle and I got in tune with the bike but it needed a lot of help.

Fuck of kkk Veeky Forums isn't your personal advice column
Attention where faggot

Highsided my DR650 after botching a burnout. The handlebars are not aligned with the wheel; they point right when going straight.

I straightened it out a bit by propping the wheel against a tree and forcing the bars back, but it is still slightly misaligned.

I also discovered that my bars do not stop when turning right until the forks hit the gas tank, left is fine. Did some googling and I bet the steering stop is broke.

Anyone know if it's safe to ride without the steering stop? Also can my steering be realigned by forcing it more, or should I just bust out the toolbox?

Pic related, my newfound right turning capabilities.

Forks might just be tweaked. Riding without steering stops is fine just be aware.