Red pill me on 1950s Chevy pickups. Would it be unwise for someone with a modest budget to daily one?

Red pill me on 1950s Chevy pickups. Would it be unwise for someone with a modest budget to daily one?

Other urls found in this thread:

bangshift.com/bangshiftxl/bangshiftxl-truck-features/1957-chevy-factory-orrville-crew-cab-conversion-napco-4wd-and-power-steering-lots-of-photos-truckin-awesome/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>chevy

don't

>Red pill me
why do you autismos love matrix references? Is it because you wear a trenchcoat jus tlike Neo?

If someone wanted to daily a pre-70s truck which would be best?

It's just Veeky Forums vernacular, chill the fuck out.

bump

>Veeky Forums vernacular

I think you mean /pol/ vernacular.

is the rust under control? hows the wiring? suspension? if those 3 things are alright, then sure. Keeping it running is easy, keeping everything else around it working seriously just depends on where its from, where you live, hows its been maintained, and if you have the know how.

I used to daily a 34 Ford, but it wasn't rusted at all and the wiring was redone by me the day after I bought her, the following week bushings suspension and a tune up followed.

I can never remember what the red pill does and what the blue pill does so It shits me too

How hard was it to do the wiring? was there anything electric on it besides lights and a starter/ignition?

It just means "give me the truth"

bump

Off topic, but whatever happened to that user who had a truck like the ones in this thread that was stolen from him? I hope he got it back

>red pill

It's a normie meme you dip, chill out.

>normie meme
No it's not.

>google "red pill"
>first link is to reddit
you have to go back

Fuel economy would be bad, and I'm unsure about running unleaded fuel in an engine from that time period. Your lack of power may disrupt highway merging as well

On the plus side, everything can be fixed in your own garage. You could even get some power by switching to an EFI or 4Barrel setup

i like the 4wd ones
that napco

bangshift.com/bangshiftxl/bangshiftxl-truck-features/1957-chevy-factory-orrville-crew-cab-conversion-napco-4wd-and-power-steering-lots-of-photos-truckin-awesome/

this one looks awesome

>he thinks red pill comes from reddit because just google links it there
Holy lurk moar, newfag

>he thinks ragefaces aren't normie memes because they originated on Veeky Forums

lmao go back

>go back
talk about reddit memes

>arguing about where memes are from
if it's funny it's funny. who gives a shit if it was from the mandarin slavery forum. yes redpill is from /pol/ and like most memes was popularized on plebbit and other sites. OP just wants to ask for opinions on his chebby.

>memes
>funny

Bought a whole new harness, under/behind dash shit is mainly the most annoying. Wasnt too terrible, but you need to have some idea what you're doing, and do it correctly or you're chasing gremlins for life.

Another potentially good tread ruined by triggered autists.
This is why we can't have nice things.