Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uPh1yCLYnvY
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What should I look for on craigslist?
ATV

4 legged motorcycle

pretty sure Hondas are good but I'm not white trash enough to be an ATV expert

Yeah, I know nothing about them, so I'm kind of asking for specific models that are decent and not too pricey, not smart alleck comments

yamaha 4 legged motorcycle look alike car one seater

haha good one friend :)

QUADS OF TRUTH

Honda trx450 if you want light agile quad
Raptor 700 if you want the beast

You really should be more specific if you want a genuine answer. ATVs nowadays range from $1500 all the way up to $30k.

Never change Veeky Forums.

A 1993 Buick Century. You will not regret it.

Go away mlp fag

>not buying a UTV

I used to work on these every day for over a year, would not recommend unless you make boatloads of money because the initial 25k purchase ain't shit compared to all the money you have to continue to dump into them.

>buying a UTV...

>Honda trx450 if you want light agile quad
Honda is a shit, YFZ450R or go home.
>Raptor 700 if you want the beast
They're trail quads, not exactly preferable for any serious MX riding as they're heavier and have a slimmer track width than the YFZ

>source

Anything 2stroke

Why so exensive to maintain?

Everything breaks on these, the worst part being the CVT system, you can get about 150 hours on average before the clutches go to shit, new clutches are about 1500 dollars.
I could go on and on about how Polaris fucks you over if you'd like.
Tbh the whole idea is solid, small off road buggy with long travel suspension, the execution of it was just so wrong though.

Banshee or bust.

Well that's a bit a pain in the ass. I really like them, i see some competing and i think it's fun as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=uPh1yCLYnvY

What the RZR really needs is a small 4 cylinder with a conventional automatic transmission, like the entire power plant out of a Honda Accord (k swap)
Then it would be fast and reliable, the engines and transmissions in those RZRs are total garbage, Polaris just applied their snowmobile technology to a buggy and it's not the way it should be done.
I haven't tried the new Yamaha side by side yet, I imagine it will be better since it has a real transmission though.
Pic related pile of dead RZR clutches from my old work

>VTEC powered UTV

Honda sales would skyrocket if they make one.

Other reason i like'em, you can basically put any hot hatch engine on it without great problems.