Best car thread. Post the best car

Best car thread. Post the best car
>Muh tork dip
>Muh boxer
Stop being jealous and buy one already

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2016/2016-mazda-mx-5-vs-2015-subaru-brz-comparison/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if there was a turbo sti version for $35k i would go out and buy one right now

But you can have the brz diy for the same price friendo

>cheap econoshit that happens to be rwd
>having to damage control right off the bat
Yeah totally the best car OP

Congrats on liking your car, but get real

If I were in the position to buy another car, and wanted something 4cyl with 2-door and FR I'd just import a Type X S13 or Spec R S15.

>nissanSCUM.jpg

Bruh why are you jelly

because you can have a Ford Mustang EcoBoost for the same kind of cash

>jelly of a car thats slower than a fucking miata

>no ecoboost

Trust me I am not jealous, bruh

>ywn own a muscle car
I can't live without muh V8 and ridiculous horsepower and gas mileage.

Have fun getting the s15 crushed if you are American and get caught driving it once

>Freshly washed

do brz owners ever get tired of getting blown the fuck out at every stoplight by soccer moms who don't even know their racing?
199hp in a 3000lb sportcar in the 15th year of the 21st century is inexcusable

Just needs a real engine, not the shitbox-tier lump that it comes with from the factory.

I mean, two fucking liters? Not even 200hp? You call that a sports car?

Nice one user. Gud try
Next day

>b-but muh driving feels
>b-but the old hachi roku didn't have much hp
>b-but muh mawds

Probs, but they did have the 4cyl FR market down in the 90s. Mitsu and Subie were too busy playing in the gravel and Toyota was trying to be everywhere but the driftbox market after the AE86. Mazda was just making exploding Doritos and putting them in Miatas.

The FD RX-7 would be another alternative but I don't know shit about rotaries beyond the memes.

Idk I don't drive the auto. Also soccer moms never race me. Only fart can civics.

This tbqh

Nice car but do not want

>Only fart can civics.
And I bet you're proud of every little stoplight drag against those stock 90's Civics.

What a miserable experience that must be.

>4 cylinder engines
V8 or fuck off.

You know we can't discuss this car without the shitbox drivers posting benchmarks and pretending like they know shit about cars.

Not American, and we've had the 200SX/Silvia for years. It's just cheaper to import (a clean one) than deal with the failed projects on Scumtree.

The 90's civics are like 2seconds slower in the quarter mile. And so are the same aged v8 camaro. I'm actually proud of beating the 99 camaro.

That's even easier over here;

>VY Commodore SS
>Z Series HSV models

Wouldn't mind a Maloo ute either, now that I think about it. Just for the novelty of having a sports truck.

>not just waiting for the sfr

:~)

Sad frog? I like back seats. I can fit 4 tires mounted and a cooler and more.

>200+hp 4 banger NA motors existed
>decide to use suburu garbage

seriously why

I could literally buy an sfr and a used falcador to lug shit for the same price

fucking kek
motortrend.com/cars/mazda/miata/2016/2016-mazda-mx-5-vs-2015-subaru-brz-comparison/

>back seats
Can we give this meme a rest? It's a colossal parcel tray and won't seat two average adults comfortably.

>And so are the same aged v8 camaro.
Nigga what

>pic related
>1998 Camaro vs 2013 FRS

Or I could load my one vehicle and do track day and go home.
>Buy more than one thing to do something you can do with the one thing you have user
Makes sense to me.
I'm actually thinking about getting a Honda beat. Maybe I will tow that with my brz.

>BRZ
>towing
You're aware you need torque for that, right?

It wasn't the same just a v8. Still got btfo

>Can't tow a Gocart

And 96 LT1 Camaro before
>but muh LS1 vs LT1

Hello my slower and less powerful friend.

:)

If it was a turdgen with a 305 that's not an achievement, and that has a V8.

>best car
Okay.

2nd gen F Bodies are best

>F W D
>W
>D

Nope 4th gen Camaro v8 automatic What transmission are you on?

Racecar bro

literally nothing wrong it unless I'm being a dragbaby or operating at the top end of the spectrum.
I am neither.

Uh, the original one? I'm about to cross 26k miles.

Rip. You are on borrowed time bub.

I'm not worried about sudden catastrophic failure to be honest.

>the only thing brzfags can resort to when getting raped six ways till sunday by faster cars even if fwd.

Sorry but i havent found a single driver even with decent mods that doesn't get raped by my speed3 grocery getter. And no im not jelly. my s1000rr is faster, and my c6 z06 is faster.

face it if you bought these things new you paid V8/WRZ/Evo money for worse than miata/minivan performance. And if you bought it used you got cucked into shit performance.

I'm about to pickup a used one for

>pick up Integra GS-R for ~5k
>supercharge it
>~11k maybe if you include suspension work
>better p/w ratio out of a car 20 years older, front wheel driven with a 1.8 liter

>average FR-S owner

> 86 is more fun to drive
> 86 is sexier
> LSD comes stock
> Stock suspension is great
> No shitty FWD
> Not becoming a honda meme

86 seems like a better deal m8

You said the key was p/w ratio.
also
>86
>fun to drive
Maybe if you've never had an actual sports car. It's not much more exciting than tucking into an apex in the teg

You're still gonna get raped by ANY V8 that can be had for 21k, sorry.

Also 16k? I got bad news about how beat to shit that car is.

This desu, FRS start at 17k for beat to shit a/t models.

Because I picked up a truck that has more than double the torque at 1/3 the price

>b-b-but that's heavy and not a sports car

pigfat > fucking anemic

desu OP, I've driven one and I wasn't impressed desu. I drive an NA miata usually and the FRS/BRZ just isn't as fun. I didn't just drive it regularly either, I took it out to some really winding roads because I wanted a real comparison. Sure, it has more power, but I can feel the weight and the car just doesn't have as much feel to it. The clutch was shit and I felt a lot more insulated. Also I enjoy putting my arm on the door sill in my Miata and I couldn't do that. On top of all of that it's a hardtop and I would miss my soft top too much. I haven't tried the new Miata though.

I would take a wrx over the brz anyday of the week

Literally the brz has 50 more HP and costs 4k less.

>people always calling cars like these econoboxes
>24mpg.
Yeah fucking econobox right retard?

I dunno. I'm heavily against the frs/brz (they're alright cars but in the current year they shouldn't be on par with 90's shit)
But the new WRX just looks ugly.
I saw one on the road the other day and I could hardly believe it hadn't been rebranded a crossover at this point
Maybe killing the evo before it hit that point was a good thing

You should be saying that about the faggy Ass miata

>50 more hp
>still slower

I honestly confuse the new WRX with Corollas/Camrys. If it wasn't for the quad exhaust tips or the inefficient TMIC, they're be inseparable.

>what is weight
yay nothing like voiding a warranty on a new car

too bad the miata is faster

Hit the nail on the head.
>tfw have started seeing fartcanned camrys in the area
It has to be a high school thing, I never noticed them before.

>1.24 seconds faster
>456 pounds lighter
Fuck right off.

i'm slightly annoyed they've made the thing even uglier for 2017.
Bastards.

triggered toyobaru cuck kek!!!

AMG GTS

BMW a shit

Porsche a shit

Audi a shit

Any car that makes Randy Pobst horny has got to be something special.

I stated Earlier I would choose the wrx over a toyobaru. But I would choose the toyobaru over the stupid Miata any day of the week.

okay?

I didn't ask you

no one cares then, faggot.

yet you keep replying and getting triggered

>ute
>truck

Well to be quite honest senpai, the frs/brz have the aesthetics, but they lack in the performance. And I don't plan on becoming a drifter anytime soon, and if I did why wouldn't I just by a used 180sx for a fraction of the cost and not have to worry about damage. And as for the handling, you could just by a miata. There are better options, the only reason to buy the car is for the aesthetics. That's the only thing the brz/frs has going for it.

UEL
E
L

so do you

>Stop being jealous
Do Toyobaru owners really think this?

Jelly af.
how many tires can you fit in your motorcycle for track days. Wow the clubsport package is good. I'm impressed by the way you reposted the same picture without any indication of you ever driving it. Still has 2 seats and needs a friend to haul your tire's

Yeah I'm sooo jealous especially when you're 5-10 car lengths behind stoplight to stoplight

Not everyone wants a miata/fiata

Emissions? How many 2.0L NA engines made today make more power than the 86?

Why not post an actual picture of your muscle car?

Who says it has to be full grown adults in the back seats? I use the back seats frequently for my son

If I wanted something that's fast, obviously I wouldn't have bought an 86. An evo and 86 are 2, totally different cars.

I own a 1999 GSR and FRS. Both are fun, but you would need to spend a lot of time and money making the integra more enjoyable to drive.

First gen is best gen

>Stop being jealous and buy one already

4-cylinder cars had more power in the 90's I'm not jealous I just have standards.

>i would choose a shitbox over an actual fun car
Wew lad, your boiracer-pucci is showing

>Jelly af.
You wish, princess

Only people in doubt need to flaunt

Best car reporting in