youtube.com/watch?v=-22jlB4ITwU
agingrebel.com/9600
youtube.com/watch?v=W4hIqE4zpJM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>not Arabic

shoo shoo Mr. Sandman

Fuck sandniggers

>he thinks their babby eagle is big.

It's a fucking chicken compared to the glorious wedgetailed eagle.

sounds like a parrot
youtube.com/watch?v=-22jlB4ITwU

>wanting a vicious beast to attack you while you're skydiving or hang gliding

That's Australia for you.

Fucking summon baird or kitkat then they both have the picture or go through the archives.

Only for hard cunts, Busta bitches need not apply

Everything wants to kill you over there.

Maybe that's why they overcompensate with nanny state laws in regards to everything else?

They have nanny laws because the government there knows everyone is a mong and needs directions for everything

Except for over 10% of the population like you seppos
Enjoy your niggers

fwd bikes when?

It is mainly the snakes that do and they only want to kill you because they think you want to kill them lets be honest.

>everyone is a mong and needs directions for everything

I mean, that's pretty much true everywhere. I like it when governments at least give natural selection a chance to work.

I just choose to live in places where the nigger population is low, it's not that hard if you have a halfway decent paying job.

You must hate OH&S laws.
they stop thousands of shit heads from dying every year and thousands still manage to kill themselves despite the nanny laws.

so you don't live in the city?

I mean, some OH&S laws are good -- the ones requiring workplaces to provide adequate protective gear, lockout - tagout procedures, safeguards related to hazardous chemicals, basically providing a safe work environment for your employees within reason, etc.
Some of the OH&S shit is way over the top though.

I live and work in a 90%+ white suburb right now, was born and raised out in the country. Will be moving back to the country in the next year or so though.

>tfw jimmy motherfucking strings is the liberal shithead

>People who live in the city
>Culture is a bastardization of American culture

sounds terrible tbqh

thread needs more webm

Supermoto races are a lot more exciting to me than superbike races are. It just always looks like the sumo riders are riding "right at the edge" moreso than the superbike riders are even though I know that superbike riders are pushing their bikes as hard as they can too.

I'll post some next week.

The rest of Veeky Forums is talking about us

how come nobody told me it was so much more difficult to reinstall the rear wheel than to remove it?

Sjcams fuggin suck. Should have just gotten a gopro

>SJ4000

be sure to use either 1080p 30fps or 720p 30fps because the 720p 60fps is "fake 60fps" and is garbage

For what I paid for my SJ4000 I've been happy with it so far. If I was gonna be making real youtube videos or motovlogging or something then I'd shoot for a better camera but for making shitty /dbt/ webms it works great.

the base model gopro costs over 3x as much as the SJ4000 and doesn't even have an LCD screen on it though...

>tfw no 60+HP 220lb race tard

its not hard, its just tedious the firs time around.
once you do it once or twice itll be ezpz

>Maybe that's why they overcompensate with nanny state laws in regards to everything else?

Compare biker rights instead of birds. Who give a shit about birds except as food? Wedgetailed would feed me more than a chicken, but I have many chickens.

Oz has no biker rights to speak of, and is eagerly importing Muzzies to breed themselves down to Abo level.

Abo Akbar?

Eh, you'll get it eventually. It's not that bad once you get the hang of it. Biggest issue I have is getting everything lined up and in there without the cush hub coming off.

>Oz has no biker rights to speak of

What do you mean by that?

No Constitutionally protected freedom of association for starters:

agingrebel.com/9600

>Four of the accused men were observed drinking in pairs on opposite sides of the large bar. The fifth man drank alone but occupied the same establishment as the other four.

According to a Rebel named Mike Smith, only two the arrestees are members of the club. Smith told the Brisbane Times that when he entered the bar he was unaware that his two sons and another Rebel were already there. Smith told the Times he went to the local pub to have a beer with his son-in-law who is not a member of the club. Police consider the son-in-law to be affiliated with the Rebels because he installed gutters on the Rebels’ clubhouse.

“What threat do a group of blokes having a beer on the veranda of a pub pose to anyone,” Smith asked the Times. Smith said he and two club brothers were ordered to leave a Queensland court room last month while waiting to testify at a trial. According to Smith, a police sergeant told those three men they could be arrested under the anti-association law for sitting in the same courtroom. The Rebel also said Queensland’s anti-bikie laws were intended to “trap people” rather than prevent crimes.

yeah those motherfuckers kept falling off both sides, and then I got the axle all the way through and realized I forgot to put the chain back on, lol

hmm, so they weren't engaged in any sort of illegal activity at the time and they all got arrested for being in the same bar at the same time? Something sounds fishy there... I'll read the link in a bit to see if I've missed anything.

>america has culture

I got my first bike today.

Having fun with it. Still kind of nervous on it. Any tips? Already taken the MSF

No him and fuck the us but do you know what culture is?

>tfw single sided swingarm
>tfw literally don't have to worry about any of this

What biek?

I'll readily admit 50's Americana is amazing, a golden era even, and I'm not even remotely American.

find an empty lot and practice panic braking and low speed maneuvers as well as clutch work.
the rest comes with time

Watch twist of the wrist.

Oh degenerate scumbags. Bigdeal.

They deserve it.

Watch Twist of the Wrist 2.

Slow down if it's wet, don't be heavy handed with your brakes EVER. When you fishtail, never panic, just pull your clutch in.

NEVER EVER take your eyes off of the cagers unless you have to.

youtube.com/watch?v=W4hIqE4zpJM

Moar webms

Ride at off-peak hours until you're comfortable with the bike. Practice your emergency braking occasionally either in a parking lot or when coming up to a stop sign or traffic signal when no one else is around. Practice evasive maneuvers and low speed maneuvers in parking lots occasionally. At some point you're going to take a corner too hot and will panic, just remember to lean into it and try to ride it out; don't grab a handful of brake while you're leaned over and lay the bike down.

I bet they fuckt ur mum, fagget!

Ninja 300 ABS

Fag

Dear god, another fag fell for the meme. Well theres nothing scary about that bike but you should have bought a bigger bike

c'mon guys, there's nothing wrong with the 300 as a starter bike, don't talk shit about another user's first bike

This

GS500 BEST BEGINNER BIKE

/dbt/ is all about talking shit on cruisers, ninja 250/300 and gs500

Weird way to say sv650

Why does it skip the boxy gen?

omg this is hilarious.

and educational.

thanks anons.

What site did you purchase it from?

i weigh like 130lbs. the 300 is plenty for me now.

It skips teh 1st gen. WHY DOES IT SKIP THE FIRST GEN

daily reminder that street riding is way more manly than dirt biking and you are honestly some retarded 12 year old if you dirt bike lol

B&H Photo and Video. Same place I got my G27 from for $150 brand new.

maybe its the recklessness of the riding, sumo riders dont care so much if they come off

>rebuilds

thats not rocky

pfft, you're riding on, like, one great big rock whereas is riding on 1000's of small rocks

>Beginner bike
>Not the best bike ever

fine, this better?

Now THAT'S a lot of rocks!

You can't tell the speeds as well as you might think, so 100mph races can be just as exciting as 200mph races

It's not about the speeds so much as how squirrely the sumo bikes get compared to the superbikes for me. Superbike races just look too "smooth" to me even though I know that they're pretty much right on the brink of losing traction going around corners. Seeing the back end come out on a sumo or seeing the riders barely recover from a tank slapper is just more exciting to watch IMO.

>guy coming to look at buying my bike
>Tire has tiny hole in it, booked in to be patched tomorrow
>Do I pump it up and say nothing or do I pump it up and tell him it's booked tomorrow?
He's coming in an hour. I want to be honest but don't want to put him off.

that gif is so stupid but it still laugh every time

>implying there's THAT much grass growing in Seattle streets

just tell him, dont be that dick.

>implying theres anything but needles and bums

be honest. tell him you dont know how the hole showed up, but it's getting patched tomorrow. If a little hole in a tire is a deal-breaker, he's a turd pusher anyways. if you lie to him and he finds it he'll what else you're hiding.

>be me
>nobike
>want bike
>pass MSF course
>get endorsement
>buy all gear
>find a good reliable seller
>good bike for great price
>about to buy first baiku
>set meeting day with him
>last minute something serious comes up
>call him and leave a message saying sorry, let's try to find another day
>serious appointment ends up getting changed
>i could have meeted the seller
>seller hasn't answered his phone now for 3 weeks
>mfw

>tfw race engine

psh, only a 2 smoke

haven't seen you for a while m8 hows the 200 going?

I knew it was the right thing to do. Sometimes my autism shows.

that bike is gone, erase it from your memory and start searching for another

I love it. It's like the KLX only more in every way

>Lighter
>More powerful
>better throttle response
>Willies on command

Sorry senpai, I will do better next time.

Can't decide between buying a victory octane, cbr1000, from, or some kind of motard. Not trolling. I have enough to purchase any of them but can't justify to myself owning two bikes (otherwise I'd always own a sport and cruiser).
I've owned 6 bikes now and always loved all of them but get bored after 6months. I want something I won't get sick of (excluding the grom).

What do.

angry twin

I have no idea why (I presume it will be rectified within a year) but in NZ these are $5,000 more than other countries so I refuse to buy one