He's a ""car enthusiast""

>he's a ""car enthusiast""
>he doesn't do his own work and make as many parts as he can himself

Hahaha, is there anything more pathetic Veeky Forums?

The only thing worse is FF drivers tbqh

No

I think "car enthusiast" and "gearhead" are not necessarily synonymous. A good example of a car enthusiast would be Matt Farah. He's driven more cars than 99% of people ever will in their life, but admits he has no interest in working on them.

>literally have to forge your own parts from scrapmetal to be an enthusiast

So what? I love my dog but if it gets hurt, I'm gonna go to the vet.

>implying working on your car is as complicated as performing surgery on a living being

Stay cucked.

Came in to say this. "Make parts"? What the fuck is that about this is bad bait.

>dog is making weird sounds and shitting everywhere
>car is making a weird noise and leaking oil
In both cases, I know that whatever's happening is not good and there are people who knew how to figure out what's wrong and how to fix it. I fail to see a difference. Fixing a dog's broken leg is probably easier than like, replacing a broken valve, but in both cases, you need special equipment and experience to do a good job and not fuck shit up more.

>special equipment
>a ratchet and socket set 99% of the time

>he's never worked on anything newer than 2010

Fucking boomer.

>he doesn't manufacturer his own replacement parts

>cutting your own lawn instead of paying Don Pablo to do it

Stay cucked.

Does that reflect on me or the types of cars you drive?

Cuck.

Not having ecoboost

>he doesn't purchase chinese children from shipping crates and force them to cook meth in his basement

So I'll take that as a no fuck face.

>a ratchet and socket set 99% of the time
"The only work I've ever done on my car is change the oil, spark plugs, and brakes"

>He doesn't build a car out of PVC Pipe and an LS engine to maximize power-to-weight ratio.

>having an unreliable car that needs more than basic service

>implying working on your car is as complicated as performing surgery on a living being

>implying it isn't

Fuck me, at least mammals don't have factory tight bolts in inaccessible places.

Then what's the point of working on it dumbass?

why service a dog?

Fresh fruit juice

One time my dog had a seizure while I was playing fetch with him. I think it was because he found some coffee bags I threw away and chewed them up.

Raced off to the vet and there was no one there. Friday afternoon so all the vets had fucked off.

Fuck that was some terrifying shit. At the time I thought he'd been bitten by some deadly spider because it started while he was under the stairs looking for the ball. He was seizing for like 5 minutes and only stopped when I got back to the car after being turned away from the animal hospital

This isn't fucking /dog/ retard. No one cares about stupid hypotheticals.

would you care to list a specialty tool that is required for fixing everyday shit on a car?

One time I jacked off 6 times in one day and my dick got pretty raw with scabs and shit. Never again.

I pulled and installed a newer engine.
I pulled and installed my transmission.
but I had to take my transmission to get reconstructed with new internals.

Am I a car enthusiast?

What part of a car needs work every day?

Bottom of my steering wheel always greasy from your sister's hair rubbing on it. Needs a daily wipedown to keep that leather wrap A+

Cleaning also isn't considered "working on a car".
Also make sure you use Armor All to keep your steering wheel shiny.

But how do I clean cum off the ceiling?

Baby wipes work great for both the nylon fabric and the vinyl headliners.

dubs checked...

Making something like a cold air intake and shit

Nope, sorry bud

Stance fags

Even stance fags do more than 99% of Veeky Forums though

Essential home mechanic tools:

>socket set
>ring spanner set
>flare tool
>taps and dies
>torque wrench
>breaker bar
>jacks and stands
>grinder

>Projecting this much
Yiff in hell

What if in Italy I can't perform anything, from modding to repair, that isn't illegal?

do it anyway
i doubt you're gonna get arrested because you put a cold air intake in your Fiat

right?

Well you do get your car taken away if they find out. Of course they aren't checking random cars for mods, but they will stop you if they hear your car roaring over normal levels. And they will fuck you after that.

Any visual or visible mod is a nono.
Any audible mod is a nono.

Also if I change my brake pads when they wear out I'll get fucked in the ass the first time anything happens on the road. Accident, crash, anything? Car taken away.

How can italy be this cucked? Does the mafia own a bunch of repair-shops or what the fuck? And the fact that you need to be a licensed mechanic to perform repair and maintenance, jesus fuck that.

>you get your car taken away
They take your car, you take their life, very simple.

Can Veeky Forums region ban italy out of spite? I suddenly hate italy and the cucks that inhabit it.

>buying new springs
>not doing custom fabrication work on your existing springs

There's nothing wrong with cutting springs.

>Hahaha, is there anything more pathetic Veeky Forums?

This bait thread.

OP is right though, nothing worse than a scenester who pays a shop to do his "build"

i fitted a air filter to my saxo
entusiat or wot

said the car enthusiast