Focus RS vs WRX STI vs Golf R vs Evo X

Which AWD 4-banger turbo sedan is your fav?

youtube.com/watch?v=ImobeCtRphc

Other urls found in this thread:

focusrs.org/forum/9-focus-rs-discussions/20801-2016-rs-track-car-fast-but-flaws-real.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sedan
>golf and focus rs

"Everyday" Driver

Exactly. Now what happens when you put the cars on the track? The RS has been proven to have massive issues of overheating and components that can't handle more than 3-4 laps.

At least the Golf, STI, and EVO can manage to be slightly track ready rather than a complete failure like the RS.

Go watch Motortrend or Top Gear or Evo or, fuck, tons of other stuff if you want to know how benchraces. But most people don't track their cars, and this is about how cars drive in your everyday life. That's the point.

t. assmad gm fangirl

What does the 3rd and 4th lap look like? Oh, it's in limp mode cause it overheats.

who did that? evo? i want to watch it die

Where are you getting 3 laps from? Sounds like you're triggered the car is better.

focusrs.org/forum/9-focus-rs-discussions/20801-2016-rs-track-car-fast-but-flaws-real.html

The RS is a fast car, but it overheats. Diff shuts off, steering rack overheats, oil temps rise too quick.

How the hell does the power steering overheat? And the AWD shuts off and goes into FWD mode? Wat.

Focus rs

Probably just a lemon.

I think it's do to drift mode, plus the "track mode" or which ever one does it puts the diff to 30/70 split with the rear taking that 70, so when it overheats, it'll cut off the 30/70 split and goes into fwd to let the rear cool off.
The RS is cool, but it is by far the least "track ready" car out of all the pocket rockets, why I'm not considering one.

>it's by far the least track ready

I'd give that to the Golf R honestly.

Yeah, it cools better and would hold up longer in an endurance race, but it doesn't want to race. The Focus RS would be fantastic to rip out a few laps or do autocross in, because it wants you to give it all you got.

Ford fangirls BTFO. The RS overheats on the track. Deal with it.

Yet it's still faster. Absolutely BTFO

I wish they'd give the golf R the old r32's engine, that engine kicked ass.

you goys thought the rs wasnt going to have issues its first year?

Just didn't think it would have this MANY for it's first year of the third gen.

Evo is still the best awd turbo sedan.

WRX is a shit evo wannabe that can't go above 350hp without cylinder 4 detonating. People who drive WRXs/stis are ricers who got enough money/finally obtained decent credit. These faggots traded in their 2009 civic si, knowing fully well they can't afford the insurance and monthly payment costs. Repo'ed in 5 months. Vape joke. The newest wrx can't even match the 08 evos awd system.

Golf is for 30 year Olds who are just getting into cars. The safe faggot option. They will sell it in 2 years and go into full blown midlife crisis mode and buy a mustang.

RS is for pimple faced wiggers who would be disowned by their abusive alcoholic fathers if they buy a Japanese car. These were the same type of people who bought the neon SRT4. It's ok to be gay, we're here for you

Bet $5 you drive your parents hand me down shitter

too bad subaru is actually better in real life motorsports

he's a weeb after all

>Rally America
>only factory backed team

>Australian Rally Championship
>only flagship WRC entrant amongst a sea if Group N4 competitors

There's more to that tally than I'm sure you're aware. I still enjoy pointing out Mitsubishi's continued success in their "improved production" Group A against all the competitors who'd long since changed to the prototype WRC formula.

Thats why an impreza rules wtac right
Oh wait ROFLMAO

None. They're all suffer from shitty modern car design.

>damage control

Congratulations, you've managed to create the number one 2016 post to lack any substance what so ever.

>projecting

Maybe a decade ago. Mitsubishi was the last to actually win a WRC title. Until Subaru wins another one, Subaru is infinitely cucked

why the srt4 hate?

It's just Bantz m8

Kek

They aren't even in the same class. And the people who were gonna buy one, were always going to

I think Todd talked more about how good the Evo is than any of the other cars. Love it.

>mentioning time attack when talking about rallying
evos still don't have the stranglehold on time attack that Subaru has in rally.

That's like saying the Yankees automatically suck until they win a other series. More wins is more wins, get over it

Subaru was no better in wrc than Mitsubishi

We're talking about the evo x and last gen WRX

the evo x has more wins than the last gen wrx. And the current wrx has zero wins.

Therfore evo x is best

Also some years Mitsubishi didn't even compete

>These were the same type of people who bought the neon SRT4.

>If the Golf isn't on a tow truck
>If the Mitsubishi isn't stolen
>If the Subaru isn't wrapped around a tree.

BRO
WTF
are you even talking about?
It's the motherfucking engine that overheats. Not the differentials or transmission. Dumbfuckingfuck.

WTF are you even talking about?

I've actually been to one of the events in this year's rally America. David Higgins was quick, but pic related had better lines

Also the antilag on this thing was thunderous

Did they droriftu 2 inches away from your face?

>goodwood fos

>iom

literally every single one of those cars is disappointing

>nbr 24h

As a Golf GTI Memesport driver, I of course have to choose the Golf R.
the focus RS is shit, sounds shit (and yes i mean if you compare the sound from the outside of the cars, I'm aware of soundgenerators), feels shit etc
never drove the sti and evo though