/TCG/ - Trumpcoin General: IS THIS THE END TIMES edition

Is the videoguy our saviour?
Is the mysterious Chicken65 telling the truth?
What happened to Jason "the most hated man on the planet" M. Bobbitt?

Find out more at eleven!

TC - BitPAC Merging Ann. &
Discussion on possibility of "RTR" Edition.

OFFICIAL TRUMPCOIN LLC WEBSITE!
www.trumpcoin.com

TrumpCoin ANN Thread
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.540

HYPE VIDEO, SPREAD THIS SHIT!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvBDCBOjDwk

>Community member makes video and spicy memes.
youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2w2g9tjCQ&feature=youtu.be

Twitter tipbot @magatipbot
twitter.com/magatipbot

Reddit tipbot /u/magatip
reddit.com/r/trumpcoin/comments/4w9h91/trumpcoin_tipbot_is_live_umagatip/

twitter.com/TrumpCoinTweets Sicc new TrumpCoin block explorer
chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/

HOW TO BUY TRUMPCOIN
www.makemoneygreatagain.org/Content/Guides/HowToBuyTrumpCoin.aspx Introducing: TrumpCoin
youtube.com/watch?v=iMM-X0mDonI

TRUMP WALLETv2
mega.nz/#!1YR2yQCC!2t-70D9_gF_-FbkhBZ_HSb1UvVTP0CHmVTsZ6K3__v0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nguURaLOfkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h1pM1x-t-FY
youtube.com/watch?v=m8a2IT2qY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=L-VD8aQll1o
youtube.com/watch?v=9C9cTzAQcZc
vice.com/read/donald-trump-jared-kushner-tv-network-report-vgtrn?utm_source=vicefbus
makecryptogreatagain.org/Content/Community/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

trump coin is a meme

3 weeks until the election. will anything happen before then?

a new low price on yobit of under 3000sats. my average buy price is under 5000, so i am in the red but so be it! i took a chance on what i thought was a winning meme and risked some of my disposable income. it isn't paying off at the moment but i won't sell at a loss. i don't need the money so i will gamble again that a rise will happen before or after the election, next year, whenever.

i want to see videoguys new videos though, they should be good.

Trumpcoin is a MESS
Trumpcoin is a WASTE
Trumpcoin is a BIG FAT MESS

Thanks for correcting the record

Yeah, Im pretty much the same, knew this is a gamble. But I think that there is still some hope to this whole thing.

>inb4 signal appears with something huge and had a gag order
Its nice to have dreams right anons?

Listen, and understand. Trumpcoin is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever.

Don't forget about the book.

I wonder what exactly is in this book

He documents the forum posts and is including primary results. It's gonna be a history of everything seen on bitcointalk since February. All dat drama.

I'll probably end up buying one if he completes it, just for the memento of it all. Been a fun ride.

>mfw I sold 15k coins at 7k sats at a small loss and biz laughed at me and said i was a faggot with weak hands

You're so weak.. Wait till we reach 50 by tomorrow!

God damn, the old thread died and stayed dead for like 2 days.

LOW ENERGY

TRUMP is dead. Dump it and buy HUC and you will thank me later.

Haha, just weak hands selling my friend, weak hands

I honestly love all you guys. I've been watching you on Veeky Forums for about 6 months now, and I'm really rooting for you guys. I really wanted to buy trumpcoin myself, I even downloaded the wallet, but I've never owned one because there were too many steps to buy it at the time and I also felt hesitant about investing in a coin that didn't really do anything. At the same time, I feel a sense of brotherhood with you gentlemen because I lurk the threads and read some of the bitcointalk drama about it.

If this is the end, then go into the darkness with your heads held high. Even if you lost money, you took a chance. Humanity is where it is because bold men took chances. We have set foot on the moon because we strive to constantly outreach our boundaries and we take great risk to do so. I am proud of you all for taking this chance.

Yet, this ride might not be over. For things are always darkest before the dawn. I hold out hope that some of you will be blessed with the massive gains we all hoped for.

For better or worse, Trumpcoin existed and continues to exist. This will forever be one of my favorite memes and fondest memories of Veeky Forums and crypto. I want to thank you all for being here and being who you are. Remember, the best way to make America great again is to improve ourselves first, society second. So continue to take chances. Continue to have faith. Most of all, continue to meme. For you have brought me a unique joy over these past months and I truly thank you all for that gift.

Thx man!

You're not video guy are you?

Lol, that would be painful

i'm video guy, so no

Trump vs Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=nguURaLOfkQ

youtube.com/watch?v=h1pM1x-t-FY
youtube.com/watch?v=m8a2IT2qY6A
youtube.com/watch?v=L-VD8aQll1o

youtube.com/watch?v=9C9cTzAQcZc

>investing in a failing meme

Wew. So are you gonna drop the first anti Hillary vid before or after the last debate?

i have a strategy

ostensibly i think fabricating documents/email interchanges that indicate a coordinated link with our PAC and the trump campaign (a felony) could/should be made to bait people into claiming trump's campaign is felonious (linking our videos/trumpcoin as a brand to explain the connection)

then one of our reps points out an obvious discrepancy in the link (which will be proven as afake) and directly after i drop a video that compiles all the actual HRC/Super PAC co-ordination that is happening and ask why that doesnt get the same coverage

up to you guys if you think its wise, could be good to bait a clickbait-y site

4DCHESS
D
C
H
E
S
S

Seriously though, if you think we have time and the right connections to make it happen, I support it. But I also think a clear, retard proof video with the wikileaks and such explained could be huge with enough viral spread.

Alright boys Trumpcoin could go for a long hold. Can you see it? Trumpcoin being advertised on Trumps own TV network. We have to rebuild this ship for galactic deep space travel!

vice.com/read/donald-trump-jared-kushner-tv-network-report-vgtrn?utm_source=vicefbus

Why not, it seems to be working for Trump.

Agreed, at this point the only options are to double down or fold. I still see massive potential here, especially with chickens last update.

Did based Veeky Forumsnessman risk his life to the nogs for nothing?

Video guy should drop one soon, just look at the Project Veritas vid, people are all over it and anything else that's putting the peices together for them.

yea. huge opportunity for Video guy right now. Hillary is done.

Bump for our brave heroes, may their struggle pay off for us all!

Bumping this low energy thread. Also where is video guy? O'Keefe is stealing your thunder

Holding tight with 50K.

All the big wallets are holding tight.

Meme coin gonna meme. Just not time yet.

Stocks barely trade rationally.

Crypto is barely even sane.

do it. nothing to lose.

I've been saying this since this coin started.

The media his so hysterical with anything anti Trump. Nothing wrong with tricking them into covering TC.

Incoming pump. Get in cheap while you can

lets do this video guy

Wow wikileaks is destroying Hillary right now. Invest in everything Trump related actually. Trumpcoin to the moooooon

Hopefully he delivers this weekend. I'm gonna make many new accounts and shill the videos a lot.

hell yeah bro, we still got time

Daily reminder even (or especially) if Trump loses, we can use the coin in the inevitable Trump/alt right rebellion that will follow. Stock up m8ys

Thats why im still holding.

Bump for our hard working hero Signal7! Your tireless work is an inspiration for us all!

Don't give bitbull too much shit. Obviously we don't know his identity but he made the trumpcoin poker chips and you can search and see how much he paid for trumpcoin.com

But...Maybe I spoke too soon. I clicked the link in his profile to makecryptogreatagain.org/Content/Community/ - look at the bottom of the page. Powered by signal7crytpo. Bitbull might be signal.

Oh shit conspiracy confirmed

VIDEO GUY WTF WHERE'S THE DROP VIDEOS ARE SO HOT RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I still believe in trumpcoin

Signal7=Bitbobb=BitBull

lol what's next?

Is Signal even Jason Bobitt?

What a MESS guys, looks like a great investing opportunity!

they'll be lost in the storm while wikileaks and o'keefe and the debate are raging

better to drop them in a slight lull

>Is Signal even Jason Bobitt?
He got doxxed on the forums, so it seems that signal is jason bobbitt. As to whether he is also bitbobb or bitbull i dont know. If he does not show up at all, he will be forever branded as a thief.

Seems reasonable.

What was his last update?

Toadking = Bitbull

ive spoken with both bitbull and bitbobb and i would be really very surprised if they were the same person. both in a skype conversation at the same time.

maybe but we will never know. signal ran the .com which bitbull owns so he could have made the other as well

A new blockchain, among other things. Check out the forum in OPs link

bump

Is Martin Shkreli a holder of Trumpcoin?

So, has their been any recent updates from Signal?

Who knows really. I doubt he knows it exists.

Nothing. Really odd his silence. I'd think if this was a con he'd have dumped the 100k trumps. But it's still in tack.

>Really odd his silence. I'd think if this was a con he'd have dumped the 100k trumps.
No one would be this pneumonic, right?

Who needs to dump 100k when you have more than that personally from mining at work in the early days?

Coins not mine-able ya dip.

Signal was there in the early days when you could mine them. He doesn't need 100k trumps.

He probably mined a nice amount using his works servers.

I have a buttload of coins and I'm not selling. No point in it now, the coin is barely worth anything. Its not even worth my time selling.

really disappointed in homo-buttsex-signal7

>homo-buttsex-signal7
speaking of which, I was going to post a picture of him from the btctalk forum where he got doxxed by manhunterbtc, but it seems that those posts are deleted now. Did he (manhunterbtc) got bullied by signal to delete posts that included his personal info? If true, then i say that homo-buttsex-signal7 deserves to be doxxed ten times worse.

yup,or gaynal7 has come up with something (announcement, gay sex tape etc.) and told manhunter to delete those to not interfere with his plans

I like the new name for Signal.

The price neve really took off though. I bet most of any profit he made went to the website, llc, wallets and now this new lawyer. All that must have cost a couple grand. Just odd that someone would give up all of a sudden after being pretty dedicated.

I was a whale with 45k. I brought the price down from 3000 to 800. It was fun while it lasted boys.

Damn, I was wondering who did that. That's nice of you to give all these guys the opportunity to get rich!! HA!

I was tempted to buy in but what Trump supporters would buy into this? Not the ones I've met at least. I really like the thought of the coin rising in value after the election either way but it just seems like a meme scam. Someone prove me wrong sell me on buying into your meme coin so you can profit.

everybody tweet the MAGA: Join The Fight For America video to Paul Joseph Watson, Malik Obama, Don Trump Jnr, Cernovich, whoever with the message that we will be packaging raw wikileaks content into harsh campaign videos prior to the election

scott adams and bill mitchell too

So sad in here, isn't it?

>buying high
>selling low

Once again proving the Veeky Forums meme correct

Yes, the denial is pathetic

>Trumpcoin loses 3/4 of its value in a month
>I never cared about making money anyway

>less than 2BTC
>whale

What happened to video guy?

Hes here i guess, this was his last post

At the moment its just that - a meme coin with trumps name attached to it. Maybe it will go up later, even possibly, thats the nature of memes. As for the scam parts, if you buy in now or later you cant really be scammed anymore, its just a free coin without devs now. I bought in earlier as I was truly excited to help trumps campaign, but now its just an investition, nothing more, and im in the red now.

Retards on the forum still don't get it. The coin doesn't need your 500 coin pledge. It needed bodies to shill big league.

Signal is the only one with the ability to moderate the thread.

If the posts doxing him were removed, he's the only one that could have done it.

Something big's going to happen with this coin just before the election.

LOL is this how bagholders cope now?

>something big

Nothing ever happens

>Something big's going to happen with this coin just before the election.
Or maybe hes just a scared little bitch.
But lets hope that you are right on this one m8.

Did signal login though

Not since 27th September. I think doxxing is banned there so someone could have reported it.

>He was a whale

Bump

i agree, the forum thread is full of shit. it's a circlejerk of idiots. any idea posted there is an old-world idea that the posters have convinced themselves is great. for example the one cheap billboard in the middle of bumblefuck. what a waste of time.

crypto-coins have a pathway to acceptance that has been created by precedent. follow that path and maybe it will succeed. trumpcoin suffers because trumps name is toxic to many, certainly publicly toxic to many in the media who you need onside to get crypto crossover. it is also the strength of the brand should the winds change.

what trumpcoin needs is exposure. plain and simple. and a way to exchange $ for tc. maybe that will come, who knows.

>what trumpcoin needs is exposure. plain and simple.
Maybe video guys plan will succeed, as for the $>TC i dont know unfortuantely

I caused the dump from 28 to 19 . I got out of trump at a loss, sorry guys

You guys seem to be forgetting the long term potential. If Trump wins, the coin retains value and can be rebooted, especially when he runs again in 2020.if he loses, there will be a massive "Right Red Rebellion" led by him and Alex Jones, milo, etc, against the "crooked" media. He's even dabbling in his own alternative "Trump TV". Trump knows money, and win or lose, he's gonna make it work for him. And again, the coin can be rebooted and tied into this Alt right anti liberal media movement. Either way holds a ton of potential.

Post election, it's gonna be high energy as fuck. I'm holding steady my bad hombres, and I'd advise you to do the same.