Idling

So, how bad is prolonged idling for an engine?

Lets say I leave the engine running at idle for 1-2 hours to have AC while I fuck my GF in a parking lot...

Am I causing any permanent damage or extra wear to the engine by doing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6v5q1yTTlWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3AJCdmW33fM
mario.wikia.com/wiki/Max_Nut
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, you are degrading the cams. Do a 15 min quickie with your gf like a normal human.

if you're just fucking your girlfriend then 2-5 minutes of idling shouldn't be an issue

how does idling degrade the cams more than normal driving?

Less oil pressure to the top end.

bump

kek. Just turn the car off and open the windows

fresh air for max nut

if you're going to fuck, at least do it on top of the hood

Why would you want to spend 1-2 hours having sex in a car. That sounds like a miserable, cramped experience.

Can't you find a bedroom or at least tow a mattress into the forest?

It's a pretty versatile car and if you fold the seats it becomes basically one large bed.

>taking more than 15 minutes to fuck a girl in a public place
what the fuck man

there's an user with 8k+ idle hours on his P71 and that shit runs fine.

>implying I can last anywhere near 2 minutes

>implying I have a gf

I came here to laugh, not to feel

Damn straight.

If idling was so bad then taxis wouldn't exist

Twingo?

Rev the engine each time you penetrate her cunt.
it goes like wrrrrrrrrWIRRRRRwrrrrrrrrrrrrWRIRRRRRwrrrrrrrrrrr or whatever your car does

>bait
>implying
>car
>gf
>sex lasting longer than a few minutes

I let my car idle everywhere

At least 2 hours a day. I let it idle for 8 hours straight sleeping in Ohio at a rest stop last winter

Idling can screw with your cat, that's about it really.

>fuck my GF in a parking lot
absolutely degenerate

Poor cat.

Yes, it can cause damage from low oil pressure especially if it's a turbocharged car.

And you are burning fuel and making carbon build up on your pistons and valves.

AC makes engine work harder, so I only use my AC in drive not idling.

I only idle in winters for about 2-3m so car can warm up a little and pump oil to all parts.

you're one of those guys that has no idea what they're talking about but likes to pretend, aren't you?

then when something fucks up its not your fault...

FUCK

>having to go to a parking lot to fuck

ah youth.

Car sex sucks though unless you've got a bench seat. Plus the smell of pussy juice takes a bit to get out of cloth seats.

De mi ti objasni et.

Tfw Miata and it's near impossible

That's how you get carbon monoxide poisoning bro. If u sleep in a car turn it off, the smallest hole in muffler could kill u

It's not like you'd have any pussy inside anyway, apart from the driver.

A little carbon monoxide never hurt anyone

>I fuck my GF
>1-2 hours
No you don't. This isn't a movie, faggot.

This. Road head is great, but actual intercourse in a car is just uncomfortable.

Dont listen to this guy

checked and keked

beast tier cars

>actual intercourse in a car is just uncomfortable.

Not with the rear seats folded down. The trunk is not full of stuff so there is a lot of room. With tinted windows there's a lot of privacy. If a window shade is put in the front windshield, the interior becomes so dark, you can have sex in the mall parking lot in daylight and no one would know except for the car shaking. Parking near a busy road means there is enough road noise to make sure the running car with A/C can't be heard.

>Road head
How does one go about getting a girl to do this? I asked my girl and she acted offended like I was some kind of creep lol. Is it really that unreasonable of a request?

>max nut

I feel like this could be the name of one of those sketchy Chinese boner pills found in gas stations. Fuck subtlety.

A hole in your muffler? You mean, like a tailpipe? You're an idiot.

>max nut

how shitty would your engine need to be for idling to damage it?

>wanting to get sex stains on your leather.
Dawg why? Please tell me you hit that shit with the armor all before hand

I was going to make this thread because I did the same thing last night OP!!

Not my gf though

You can get stains on leather?

Your uncle?

It would be lots of moisture containing salt and fecal matter. You know she doodied like 3 hours before fucking.

Who said it was gonna be anal?
And I still don't think it's possible to stain leather even with poop. Isn't leather like plastic? You just wipe it off?

That's not how it works

Leather is dyed skin

she doesn't have to take meat in her shitpipe to get doodie on your leather. sweat drips down from her sphincter because she's gettin mad cardio

While on the subject of idling, what would cause the rpms to drop below 500 and a rattle like the engine is about to stall? (Manual transmission)

Apparently they can survive an earthquake

Don't mean to hijack your thread but I wondered if anyone has any input for my idle issue..

Info is in the video description
youtube.com/watch?v=6v5q1yTTlWQ

>42k idle hours
Holy fuck, am I reading that right?

Totaled. Game over man.

y u do dis ;_;

blew the welds on your intake manifold bruh

>max nut

Max kek

Just finger that bitch to a quick orgasm inside the car and then get out of the car, bend her over the hood, and pound that pussy hard until you cum. Shouldn't take more that 15 minutes tops from the time you park the car to the time you're pulling out.

Spending 2 hours fucking your gf inside a parked car sitting in a parking lot, what is wrong with you kids these days.

Install a high idle switch like a normal human bean

1hr 45 min of consent forms

kek, must've been pulling a vacuum of mythic proportions

Does your car seriously take 2 fucking minutes to build oil pressure?

Tru

So you live on campus?

You just gotta find a girl who isn't a prude. I've been with girls that wouldn't fuck when their roommate was home and I've been with others who always wanted to sneak off to a bathroom or closet or around the corner of the house to bang out a quickie any time we went to a party.

Some girls just aren't very comfortable with sex and feel like their sexuality is something to be embarrassed/ashamed about while others are comfortable with their sexuality and really enjoy doing kinky things to please their man.

Why not just let nature take its course.

If people are too lazy to understand the tools they use, being injured or killed by those tools is appropriate.

I like a girl who's not afraid to play handsy under the table at Thanksgiving dinner. Just sayin.

yeah i feel you, i just want a girl who's not afraid to call me a faggot and double fist my asshole ya know?

The rattle is probably just the low rpms shaking stuff. If the engine is running rough, it could be a lot of things but I'd say your injectors might need cleaning.

that's appealing. but I fantasize about girls who will stare longingly into my gaping anus and toss some pennies in, maybe a quarter

How do I get my girl to let me lock her in a dog cage and pee on her? I feel that this is the next step in our relationship.

>implying you could even get a girl to fuck you in your diesel fiat
what the fuck man

>this
>coming from someone with a diesel fiat

youtube.com/watch?v=3AJCdmW33fM

This guy fucks

>Ferd

I had a Honda Civic with a vacuum leak at (I think) the MAP sensor that did that.

thats a lot of whirring and noise

Not much. I think the main issue is Carbon buildup and lower Oil flow to the top end (Cams and shit), the later being a non-issue if you use a decent, clean oil.

I've been delivering pizza in a V6 Mustang (3.7, newest fanciest tech less Direct Injection) for the last 44 thousand miles and my Cams/Crank and squeaky clean. There's normal Carbon on the Pistons (can't see Valves) but it looks pretty great still.

I don't Idle nearly as much as Cops, Taxis and some others but I do spend a good amount of time at stop lights and sitting in driveways.

If Ford's relatively primative Modular 4.6 in the CVPI can handle insane amounts of idling and redline use, with worse Oils, you'll not notice anything over a long time.

Why would anybody use a V7 3.7 Mustang for Pizza delivering?

I mean, the csr is great and all but a Motorcycle or a Civic would've been far better better choises because of gas milleage and practicality.

Job pays decent until I find something significantly better, and the car I bought to deliver with, a 2003 Focus, rotted apart so bad the front left control arm snapped off the Crossmember.

The Mustang is Manual and gets 22-25 City (on 93) if I don't hoon it and they're pretty reliable cars. Basically I'd rather NOT deliver in it but ATM I have no other car.

Is it tuned? Have you tried running a 'premium' 93 Octane gas like Shell? I have a 2012 3.7 Mustang and my idle isn't always silky smooth either but nothing like that bad.

On a 14 with (presumably) such low mileage I don't know what would be causing that. Here's what to try:

1. go fill up with a 'good' gas
2. park car at home with hood open until completely cool
3. disconnect negative bat. terminal for at least 15 minutes and reconnect.
4. start engine, let idle up to operating temp, then put on the A/C for a couple minutes.

Resetting the computer has fixed my throttle response and idle issues every time.

Left the car idling for 12 hours once, fuel pump seized on the way home and the battery got a bad cell from the under hood temps getting so high I guess.

Brah, that shit had nothing to do with the car Idling unless your fan(s) do not work.

Knowing how hot my gf got last time i grabbed her thigh and started rubbing her over her panties while driving, i am absolutely sure next time i do it, having enough long of a drive, if i make her cum, she will not be able to resist giving me road head...

The fans work fine, the engine would have overheated and blown a hose or warped the head if the fans didn't work.
Your car will last 10 minutes if you're lucky before going into the red without a working fan in place.

I left my old Buick running for 3 hours in high school once. Heater on max, just chilling in the parking lot. I was always on 3-6 hours of sleep in school, and that car was so quiet at idle I didn't even realize it was on. It was mid winter so it didn't over heat or anything.

I went out there, revved the tits off it, let it idle a bit more, and shut it off. Car ran fine until I sold it that summer. Didn't even burn that much gas for how long it was running.

>acquire volvo wagon
>tune for hoon if you need speed
>fold down rear seats
>put a mattress in if you want
>¿¿¿
>smash dat puss
>screech out of the lot like a boss

force her in

mario.wikia.com/wiki/Max_Nut