Be honest Veeky Forums have you ever driven under the Influence?

Be honest Veeky Forums have you ever driven under the Influence?

Have you ever been effected by someone who did?

I have driven drunk a few times.

I use to drive every day with the soul purpose of getting high.

Buzzed a couple times, drunk is full on retarded and even buzzed is stupid
>I'm not like everyone else I can drive drunk well
No you can't you stupid asshole, off yourself

Buzzed, yes, but never at the point where my driving ability was noticeably impaired. Late night driving tends to be really easy anyway, as there's almost nobody around.

Inebriated? Yes, despite the fact I'm against it. That's the problem with alcohol. Even though you know better it eventually becomes, "I can do this".

Marijuana? I know when I shouldn't drive. I simply put don't if I'm too high. Frequently drive after having a toke. I live in bfe and I just cruise oil wells and fire lanes.

Tripping balls off RCs? I've never had such great control. What's odd is I have absolutely no fear and 100% confidence. Whereas sober I sometimes second guess myself of my abilities.

Acid/Shrooms? Never tried driving an automobile, but I've putted around on a quad. Wouldn't want to try driving.

Yes
I am virtually ALWAYS high behind the wheel

drove to class while geeked out on dxm

Idk why I did it or how I managed not to crash

I also couldnt read any of the notes I took or remember anything that was said during the lecture

Possibly the stupidest decision I've made in my life

Luckily I live pretty much in the middle of nowhere and my campus isn't too far away and my class is late at night so I didn't really engager anyone else.

But it's true. Why? Because
>I'm still alive
>never killed anyone
>never damaged mine or someone else's property
>never swerved or weaved lanes
>never been pulled over
>never was speeding
>got home safely everytime.
With that being said I have only done it about 4 times and each situation I absolutely had to. Though I really really don't try to drive home drunk and usually it's 2am when I do so everything is clear.

Some people let the alcohol corrupt their vision and rational thinking. It doesn't affect me.

>inb4 alcohol is corrupting my rational thinking so I drive drunk

Marihuana, yeah always
Alcohol, never.
LSD, twice.
Heroin... Ooooo yeAAHHH

If you ever drive under the influence, I hope you get shot by the next cop that stops you.

Only once when I legitimately had no business driving. It was scary, luckily roads were deserted, will not repeat.

same

Yes, plenty of times. Do not recommend it to anyone. Literally the most selfish thing you can do other than commit suicide with a note by you saying "clean up my very last mess bitch". If you absolutely have to fucking do it the only advice I have is to know a route to where you are going and stay on that route. Do not deviate. Chances are you'll be drunk, so you'll deviate.

Yes, multiple times.

However begin severely sleep deprived is the worst.

>Driving on dxm
Jesus Christ man

Everyone says all that shit, and then you hit someone and kill them and yourself

Or

>I drive better drunk

That's my favorite line.

I had a 350z a few years ago and I called it the space pod, because the interior kind of felt like you were zipping through outer space. I had a buddy who was tripping acid and he called my and asked if he could take a ride in the space pod while he was tripping.
>Pick buddy up
>he's tripping his nuts off
>I ask "are you ready for lift off?"
>He looks down at his hands, looks back at me and says "yeah man....I think im ready for this"
>I start to drive to this highway that is deserted at this point of the night
>As I am driving im asking him stupid shit like "how are my levels looking over there?"
>Hes really fucking into it and literally giving me fake readings
>I find the straightest stretch of road and turn my lights out and stop completely
>I start doing a countdown and slowly revving my engine

> as the count gets lower I rev more
>when I hit 0 I flicked the lights on and dumped the clutch and took the fuck off
>he was as euphoric one could be without wearing a fedora

same here. I left a family gathering a while after some small drinks. Couldn't bear to be around family anymore. It was sunday around 7 so no traffic.

never been what I consider drunk and try to drive. 3 people in my family have had DUIs, and some of them regularly buzz drive.

Sounds fun
Would like to have you as my trip sitter t b h

Driven buzzed a time or two, even got pulled over once while buzzed for a taillight being out but it wasn't on my breath and I kept a poker face so he never suspected a thing and sent me on with a warning.

>effected
How is this so hard for you stupid Yank fucks

Driven drunk once, driven on acid, been on benzos, oxycontin/oxycodone, severadol, ive driven in many different state of minds but never crashed, i drive stoned erryday though

Mein nigger

>Needing a trip sitter
This is an adult site, kid

Hey! Look who showed up!

I get to near/full blackout with my buddies and drive my jeep down the trails made for an atv on my land. Then wake up to inspect the damage I have wrought.

>Biology doesn't apply to me

Ive driven after drinking, but I have always waited several hours before driving.

kek
Never been under the influence, let alone driven under the influence.

Normie

fuck that, I lock myself in my room and dont do shit on dxm

I did once but I was driving one of those electric golf cart/car things called a GEM and it was in a small lake town. Hooned it off road and took a few jumps while we were pretty fucked up. 10/10 would do it again.

>pic related

>know a route to where you are going and stay on that route. Do not deviate.
this, slow back roads are best

I'm not sure that never having drank alcohol falls under 'normie' status

only normies drive drunk fucker

true that, I had to deliver pizza one day when I had been up for close to 36 hours. Slow as fuck, had to go back to multiple places cause I fucked up some way or another, made no money, shit sucked

That's some real degeneracy right there

>stoned and on shrooms, yes.
Stoned more times than I could ever count

Shrooms I felt like I was driving a spaceship.
60km/hr was fucking fast and I was gripping the wheel for dear life and listening to "dead or a live" while driving down a gravel road in the dead of night. So cool

Once I passed out in my car and woke up an hour later thinking it was morning. Drove 45 minutes, looked at clock and realised what I thought was my mild hangover was still me being quite drunk. Pulled over and slept the rest off. Have never driven purposefully with a single bit of alcahol in my system as where I live has VERY strict laws about alcohol/driving

My career involves driving so I can't risk it

I did once while I was still on my provisional license.

>Out partying in the CBD with mates
>Catch the train back to one mates place where I parked my car
>Driving dad's Nissan Elgrande van at the time
>Folded down back seats to make bed
>Couldn't sleep for shit
>Decided to drive home even though I was still heavily drunk
>Idiot move, p plater in a big black van driving around at 2 in the morning
>On the way home take a longer route because there might be RBTs
>Over the course of the trip pass 3 different cop cars
>Shit self every time
>Make it home without getting pulled over
>Climb into bed and vow never to put myself through that again

Yeah, multiple times when I was younger and really fucking stupid. I almost rammed into a police officer in a construction zone at 70mph after taking a bunch of methylphenidate, clonazepam, and MDMA.

Also drove three hours once fucked up on cocaine and ambien. I had to drive with one eye closed because the hallucinations would make the lanes multiply but with only one eye open the hallucinations would stop

Then the last time I ever did it was on a shit load of bath salts and various other drugs. Got caught that time and fucked in the ass by the law on a level you wouldn't believe

I am older now. Never again

Yes, but only on dirt roads

ive driven stoned more than i have sober. that's legitimate.
ive probably driven drunk over 100 times, i dont do it as often now after i got a dui for being a dumbass and joy riding after a fifth of fireball. I only do now if im close to home and im going straight there, and never too drunk.
i drove peaking on 4.5 grams of shrooms once during a rainstorm and right through the middle of town. id NEVER do that again, it was a young dumb idea and more of a social experiment. (i used to do drugs and not tell anyone just for fun really.)

I feel like a piece of shit for it(drunk and shrooms not the weed) but im more comfortable behind the wheel than i am walking.

some people can drive perfectly fine at .15 some can't drive at .00

>got a dui
>still drives under the influence

kill yourself, please

This is the most retarded argument I have ever heard. You're probably the type of scum that thinks it is ok to drive after smoking weed. piece of shit fuckin worthless idiot redditor

I work in the dispatch center night shift at the police dept soooo I'm way too paranoid to drive drunk.

so if i didn't get a dui would it be okay? its shitty no matter what douchebag.

get a life nerd

No, it would still be retarded. What I am pointing out is that you were caught (an event that usually serves as a reminder/wake up call to people to cut it out) and then continued to still do it. You never learned your lesson therefore you are a retard. Why do I even have to explain this?

I'm an extremely nervous driver so I usually have at least 4 shots, an hour before I have to get into the car

Yes.

And probably. I got run over by some dude and first thing he did was offer me a bunch of hydrocodone.

Speaking of DUIs, the other day I watched some dude in a pickup truck try to pull into this parking spot at a shopping center and couldn't do it after like 10 tries, so he finds another spot right in front of the store where he can pull straight in and hits the curb at like 10mph. I thought he was going to hop the shit and go through the front of the store.

It was like 10:30am and after seeing the first part where he couldn't make the 90* right turn into a spot, that could've just been an Asian woman. But then after I watched him slam into the curb, I realized he was stumbling into the paint store. Painters are always alcoholics. My AA sponsor is a painter.

I don't enjoy driving on acid. There is just way too much going on, it's like sensory overload.

Driving drunk is just annoying because alcohol is shitty. If you're a pothead, driving stoned is probably easier than being sober and being pissed off. And opiates are fine, but there have been a few occaisions when I'm in stop and go traffic during rush hour and nodding off in the middle of the interstate.

Benzos are the worst.

When I was a dumb kid, I used to play the "red light game". Take a shot of vodka every time I get stopped at a red light. Good times.

i knew it was wrong the very first time i did it. i understand i was wrong, but back then i did it for fun, now on the rare occasions its more of a buzz and its just because i am going home and only like a few miles from my house, and i mean legally drunk (zero tolerance were i live, you cant even blow a .01) when i went to jail i blew a .149

i used to get drunk and just drive around with my friends hitting mail boxes and all kinds of shit just for the hell of it... But i get what you mean and i don't blame you for calling me retarded, the ironic part is im avid about telling people not to drive drunk, and ill never ride with anyone that's been drinking either.

what is Veeky Forums's favorite road beer?

Real men drink road whiskey

lol is that a commercial vehicle? life on the edge my man.

> use to

y rolandito lo tienes en el baul?

> implying the bottle of whiskey is even open

Yes, I sometimes drink 2-3 mikes hard lemonades on my way home from work or school. Just get a little buzz going but that's it, everything is still fine. Never been affected by a drunk, but there have been close calls.

i always 420blazeit and have a few shots of hennessey before touge runs

I didn't know high school girls browsed Veeky Forums

Everyone says that shit, and then you hit someone and kill them and yourself

There is a fine line where you become a little more relaxed and less aggressive but before you start to lose coordination. Unforunately this is nowhere near drunk, it's like a step before buzzed.

Also, never drive on Ambien. Worst experience ever. Worse than acid. Although acid wasn't really bad, just insane.

dont think nit matter, at least not in my state. DOT are dick heads

>mikes hard lemonade
AHAHAHAHHAA

r u girl pls respond

I think it is actually cool for OTR dudes to crack a beer in the sleeper berth.

But with commercial vehicles, if you blow anything over .00, you are shut down for 24hrs. Anything over .04 is a DUI.

Yep. Usually about 3 drinks deep or so.

It's really fucking stupid if you're going any farther than a couple hundred meters.

I only drink for special occasions, and when I do I always have a ride set up or I'll take an Uber home. I've seen too many bad things happen due to some fucker driving drunk. I'm not contributing to that.

i drove on 500mg of dxm
now THAT was terrifying

High and on mushrooms before too (wasn't peaking though)

Call me next time and I'll be "Houston"

oh shit my first quads

I've driven black out drunk basically weekly for years... I'm a fucking pro at it lol.

in canada its common , precisely in rural areas

only drove truly drunk one time

>be 17, visiting small hometown during the summer with some friends from high school
>borrow grandma's manual honda fit to go to a friend's house
>o fug, this thing is kind of fun
>get to friend's house, everybody is drinking rum
>be braindead 17 year-old, get loaded
>"user, you should walk home, it's only a couple miles"
>nah, fuck that, i'm fine
>driving feels incredible, my friends are all drunk too and are egging me on
>realize i'm doing like 20 over in a school zone
>calm the fuck down, pull into my grandma's house quietly and go inside
>drink my grandma's beer inside until we pass out

that shit was so stupid, never again. i can understand why people do it, though - very exhilarating

I used to be a major alcoholic. Would drink hard liqour almost daily (Sailor Jerry, N..Amsterdam), then broke that habit and went to beer. I've broken the beer habit and gone down to the soda beer shit. Soon enough I'll be completely off the shit. Fighting alcoholism is hard folks...

alcoholism is seeking for the effect not the taste
cheers

Nice ice tea faggot.

Next time open the bottle, faggot.

More than I'd like to admit. One of the last times I took my Dad's 99 Jeep GC Laredo (my OG car, them brothers, now Dad's DD; 260k miles and counting surprisingly) Christmas party with friends, drank way too much rum eggnog, ralfed on the basememt floor, drove my buddy home an hour+ highway. Only remember clipping the driver's mirror on the Jersey barrier at speed, and busting the end of the housing. That was a close call, and wish it was the last, but liquor struck again months later when my close friends invited me to a benefit show with Night Ranger. Right about when they started Sister Christian I blew chunks then bounced. Drove one eye open on the Beltway and assed out in the couch. Been a while since then, now I stick to brew, no more than two when driving. So glad I didn't get busted because my dad has gotten two DUIs and I really don't want to go through that. On top of that my Aunt has been partially paralyzed by a drunk driver since her early 20s, just really not worth it. Glad I'm over it and have way too much to loose now.

Driving high is nbd. Been pulled over several times and they never said a word. The key is to not ride hot in case the want to search (never had this happen thankfully, but gotta stay smart about it).

Never really driving under other substances, driving is enjoyable on its own, no need to alter it too much IMO, stoned is decent tho

I drive high as a kite off the devil's lettuce on a regular basis.
Hoon too, but I don't try to do that too much.
Don't like drinking, parents died due to pops drinking and driving a few years back, so I avoid it.

one time I got baked with my gf at a park, and it about to close so we had to get out asap. I was still high as a kite but I had to drive, I was paranoid as shit. I drove with her to the nearest mcdonald's going 5 under the speed limit, and we stayed there until I sobered up a little more

another time I was out hooning with some friendos, and we decided to drive 30 minutes to some ikea parking garage and get toasted. after a while they wanted to get something to eat, but I was paranoid again because I felt I wasn't sober enough. I just I drank some water and did what I had to do. we drove to the nearest steak n shake, and amazingly, I somehow parked straighter than I usually do. we ate and headed back home once we sobered up a bit more

last 4/20 I smoked with a friend but I got to spend most of the day at her place, so I actually got to drive home sober enough. the seat felt comfier than usual, baby come back by player came on the radio and the drive was real nice. 10/10 would do again

You're only an alcoholic if you go to meetings. Otherwise you are just a drunk.

It got opened.

I have driven on DXM a couple times too and it's not the most fun experience because it fucks you up quite a bit physically. Not the same as acid where it is all mental. I remember one time when I was younger and stupid I got a big bottle of Delsym while going to pick up my friend and when I picked him up we didn't have shit planned so I was just like "Man, we have about 20min to find me a couch to chill on for the next few hours".

I probably put more miles on with a beer in my hand than not. Never got carried away, I had a few but never got to the point where I would be afraid having myself on the road.

Then one day the circuit breaker didn't trip. I mowed the yard and had a few, picked up another one and headed for the other house, had a friend ask for a favor and drove to his place.Picked up a 12 pack so I could have one or two on the way home,

I didn't have one or two, I had a six-pack. I was weaving, wasn't keeping my lane, speed varying wildly. I got called in and picked up. If I had made the turn to the house I've made a hundred times before I would have been OK, but I missed it, because I was shitfaced.

Got pulled over before I wrecked or killed anyone, blew a .20.

I've been open container and a bit over .08 probably a ton of times, but I was seriously a danger to the public when I got busted.

License suspended, days in jail, Paying lawyers. I don't recommend it.

No more open containers and I have my own PBT to make sure I'm not over .08. One sucked, I have no desire for 2.

Step up your game pls
>too stoned to drive
POO-SAYY

It's different when you aren't a pothead and only smoke once every month or two. That's when weed almost feels like acid and not just a relaxing substance. After being a pothead for years, it's hard to remember those days.

Started driving drunk at 13 (dad taught me how)
Started driving stoned at 16
Started driving high on speed/coke/mdma when I was 19
I'm Australian btw. Driving drunk is a passage into manhood

Was this before that bullshit law about not being able to drive from 12-5am ?

The first (and only) time I drove under the influence was when i was coming down from an "acid" trip.

It was dusk and I just got done with a massive hike that I was tripping hard on and I didn't want to sleep in a parking lot overnight so I decided to just drive home. I literally spent like 15 minutes in the parking lot gathering the balls to do it; I was literally scared shitless.

Finally got them and started driving down the extremely curvy back roads. I don't know how bad I was driving but I remember these two bikers that caught up to me and rode my ass for while before finally passing me (on a double sided solid line), in which one stared me down while doing so.

Finally got to some normal roads and became more comfortable. Since I was constantly in motion, the visuals didn't have enough time to distort my vision into tons of patterns as if I were to stay still. Instead everything was super crisp and clear even though lights had way more glare than usual (probably because of my dilated pupils).

Made it to the main town which by then, it was completely dark outside (helped a lot to hide any remaining visuals) and since lights were much more visible, helped me see what was going on better than normal. Drove on the back roads to avoid cops, but still had to interact with traffic which my paranoia kept me focused at all times so it was kind of "easy". Finally got home after a 30+ minute drive while tripping, which was the biggest relief I had ever experienced in my life. And fuck no would I ever do it again.

>tl;dr driving on acid is pleasantly insane to me, but will never do it again (unless I have to:).

road 4lokos

Wow, I didn't know ghosts browsed this site. What's it like being dead?

I fucking love driving while stoned.

Girlfriend got hit head on by a drunk driver down a 2 lane road. She got a brain hemorrhage and gets seizures now. Sometimes she is perfect then other times she gets sick again.

I don't know if she will ever be the same. :( Please don't drive drunk. :( It is cheaper to Uber.

I came home from a couple of parties mildly high on weed, but it was at around two in the morning with no traffic, so I got to cruise home all comfy and shit.

Wouldn't do the same thing in traffic or during the day though. You need to smoke a lot of weed to really be inhibited, but it's still not something I'd like to risk.

no because im not a fucking retard

i have a cabin in a rural area, years ago i made the stupidest decision of my life driving the 5 minute drive from the local bar to my cabin after a few drinks. it was winter and the rear end of my truck skidded out and the one vehicle within miles of course was the RCMP

he breathylized me from the skid and i thank god every day i blew 0. i still had my GDL license back then which is 0 alcohol limit, barely drank any liquor but im thankful everyday i blew 0 and quit drinking entirely since then. one of the scariest moments of my life

honestly to anybody that does it, its not worth it.

Once I drove with the slightest bit of a buzz.
>Little lake town pizzeria
>Spent the day kayaking, thirsty as a motherfucker
>Drank a pitcher of coors light (Gf had one glass and was over it, I drank the rest)
>With dinner, spread over two hours, plus strong tolerance because I was drinking regularly at that time
>Warm ears and light head but no physical impairment. I still had full hand/eye and everything.
I was a bit anxious at first but by the time I left the parking lot I realized I was driving just fine and then all was normal. Still not going to do that again though.

I've also driven stoned before. My buddy gave me an edible that was WAY stronger than I expected. I've only smoked weed a handful of times in my whole life, so it was extra stoney.