There are people on this board that actually hate reading jalopnik

>there are people on this board that actually hate reading jalopnik

ayyyyyyyyyylmaoo

yall niggas are memelords. seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M34f1-A_NFA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's probably the least worst of all the gawker blogs, but that really ain't saying much.

Jalopnik is worse than car throttle

It's a bunch of memelords shouting 'SERIOUSLY AWESOME', while stealing content from Veeky Forums.

foxtrot alpha is the only thing worth reading

>they don't read Sniff Petrol
Apexest of plebs

>he shills jalolp
>he does it for free

>implying Veeky Forums has content worth stealing

Compared to Jalopnik, anything is worth stealing.

Every time there's a concept car thread here, the same car is usually followed up a few days later.

I wrote a post about the Diahatsu X0-21 and literally the next day my post, essentially word for word with the same photos is on Jalopnik as some clickbait

Bullshit

I'm not even kidding. I even made a thread about it the next day when I was searching for more X-021 pictures

>implying jalopshit has any value

Thanks for posting yet again another shitty mustang driver click bait article,like we don't already know they're shit drivers

>Theyre shit drivers
youtu.be/M34f1-A_NFA

jalopnik 5 years ago was fairly decent.

jalopnik today is clickbait central and forum style circlejerks.

The original crew is long gone, they cashed out when they had the chance.

What's hilarious about that is all the shit talking they do about Mustang drivers when they don't know a fucking thing about driving either

>jalopnik
>this passes as journalism

Site went to shit when they did that redesign years and years ago. Hell I remember when it was just a little shithole that cardomain featured articles from.

jalopnik is trash.. like 99% of journalism

if you like reading op-eds you're literally a faggot and cancer to the 'scene' or 'culture' or w/e the fuck u wanna call it.

It doesn't; that's the problem.

i miss Ray Wert. He was a cool guy, eh fucks cars and doesn't afraid of anything

Neilson you bloody noonga we got go get sum petrol to sniff bro. Oh shit it's da policeman

exactly, ray is the man. spinelli, while incredibly awkward on camera is a pretty great writer/editor

Ray Wert was born at age 19. He sprung from the womb fully-formed, cynical, and with a lust for tailpipes.