2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT?

I know nothing about Hyundai as a company.

>2004
>103k miles
>2.7L v6
>one owner
Con
>It's a brighter red color

>$3750

That's the tachometer? For a 2004 car?

why so much money for an 04?
can you justify this? does it have a new engine or clutch or something? what?

No.

Have not haggled but most of the sticky cars are 2004ish or older.
I assume cause 1 owner feels?
It's a local car sales business with pretty good reviews on different sites.

Tiburon's are for girls in HS

Or, Hear me out...

You could get a 2004 civic coupe for that much money.

That way it won't be shit and you won't wind up looking like a edgy try hard teenage girl.

(you)

I have never seen a woman drive one. Or anyone drive one while I was in high school.

But I do see a lot of women in mustangs.

>pros
reliable
decent powerband if you've never had anything fun before (mileage may vary)
hopefully a manual
decent aftermarket
>cons
Ricer stigma. like, if you thought a civic was bad this is right up there with the Del Sold
Not exactly the best car in it's segment (handling is a managable meh, power is gutless stock)
General small sports coupe that costs under 50k stigma
>KDM fags
seriously cancer.
what's your budget, what are you looking for?

Eats clutches unless you upgrade them.

People who I know who own them report them to not be as fast as they look, but still fun and reliable cars. Test drive it and see what you think, that price is high but not extreme.
Also what car is that in your pic

Don't listen to the benchracers. The car drives nice and for you, goes fast. I would recommend it. Gas and overall experience is nice. If you're in the states, its a "sports car" so insurance is high.

If you're considering a fwd "sports" car for 4k with a stick look into a 97-01 Honda Prelude. If you don't care about trans look into early to mid 2000's Acura CL, TL, or V6 Accords. Way better cars for the money. Just as fast and sporty, and probably last way longer.

My buddy had a Tib with a turbo, was fast as hell and a lot of fun but he dumped ridiculous amounts of cash into it.

That way he looks like someone who delivers pizzas for a living instead?
>buy a slower car
>civic looks better
>i live with mommy

>decent aftermarket
>reliable

Are you retarded?

Owner of a tib here: actually buy the car first.

>2.7l v6
>165hp

How

>koreans
that's how

at least it also came with a 2.0l 4banger which was somewhat related to the 4G63

mustang
3.8 L V6
145 hp

Camaro v6
3.4 L V6
160 hp

The engine from the Tib was from 98, which all v6's were weak shit back then.

And, a 1.5l 4cyl which is the same engine as in my old accent. Decent enough engine but maintenance heavy for some reason (timing at 50k miles for example)

Reliability.

Tib had a 2L

And a 1,5 and a 2.7

For that price get an RSX

You clearly underestimate how much you can make delivering pizza... I deliver in a c5 corvette.

And?

The only girl I've seen drive a Tiburon is my aunt, every other Tiburon I've seen is being driven by a guy

I see a lot of women in mustangs, too

I live alone and funded it entirely with pizza cash?

Cool I guess

>The engine from the Tib was from 98, which all v6's were weak shit back then

gm 3.8 - 205hp
nissan 3.0 - 190hp
ford dohc 3.0 - 200hp

40hp? An engine tune would give that if not more.

Over 25 now so hopefully that'll cut down on it.

Thanks for the tip.

It's a custom wired cluster built into a dodge dakota I can't remember what 80s car it came from.
So the engine is shit? Didn't see too many bad ratings on it with my quick google.

I'll test drive it tomorrow and see how it feels.

I've driven trucks my whole life so this will be sporty in comparison.
Not gonna rice it so that's cool.
No real budget I just browse and see what's for cheapish in my area.

Yes the Tiburons will eat clutches. Upgrading them only delays the inevitable. However there is a slight modification you can do to the slave cylinder in the clutche's hydraulic system, (it takes 20 minutes. Even for an idiot) and it will stop slipping the clutch on purpose. It will start to behave like pretty much every other car from then on out

>used car dealerships
I rarely use this bad meme genuinely: shiggy diggy

>comparing a 3.8l to a 2.7l

Low power (typically) = reliability

Fuck, that's gangster.

Must be a nice pizza area. I worked in one during high school and most of the guys who delivered drove beaters and smoked weed all day.

Looks fast, is very slow

>smoked weed all day
well, there's their problem

>driven trucks all my life
You'll enjoy it, but be underwhelmed by what happens when you punch it on the straight.
I personally would suggest an Integra, GS-R 's can be had for ~5k in good condition if you look (mine was 5,500, never been riced, 116 and some change on the dash)
My truck gathers dust these days.