Gm knew about takata airbags problems

>gm knew about takata airbags problems
>never told anyone to save a quick buck
Truly the worst American car company ever.

roadandtrack.com/car-culture/news/a30564/autoliv-takata-airbag-problem/

Top kek

Nothing surprises me anymore with this company.

I'll be surprised the day they do something honest.

>The automaker does claim, though, that its vehicles were designed specifically to protect the inflators from moisture and to limit exposure to high temperatures. And so far, it appears those designs have worked. GM reports that, among approximately 44,000 crashes where Takata-sourced airbags deployed, not one inflator has ruptured.

OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK GM IS AWFUL. NEVERMIND THE FACT THAT JAPANESE AIRBAGS ARE MURDERING DRIVERS OF JAPANESE CARS. GM SUX GUYS.

>knew about the problem
>never reported it to other manufacturers to save a quick buck

Bump

Ford has done much worse.

Sounds like the time they tried to claim ignition switches never killed anyone
How did that turn out again?

Every one of the big three does disingenuous shit. Every one of them has shady practices.

Tesla is the most honest american car company.

Bumpo

>takata has a problem
>user blames GM
lmao Ralph Nader ITT

>Sounds like the time they tried to claim ignition switches never killed anyone
My mom has an envoy with 2lbs worth of fobs, never had a porblem with it

>>never reported it to other manufacturers to save a quick buck
I can smell Bernie's ass from here.

I fucking hate GM. I was suppose to get a camaro 3 months ago but the retards ordered the wrong car so I had to wait 3 months for the right one and it has to be a 17 now (5 months total) and now that it's here they are trying to fuck me. They told me high 400s and month to lease with the 16 and when the 17 comes they tell me 525. I tell him fuck that what happened to high 400s? He runs to his manager and comes back with 499 and that's with all the rebates. As if this faggot knows what rebates I'm entitled to. I was suppose to get a 1000 dollar costco rebate when the 16 came in and they refuse to honor that. I called GM to complain and their exact words were "the dealer can do what ever they want, they don't have to honor anything or do anything for you". GM can suck a fucking dick. I'm going back today and telling them I want it down to 475 because I was suppose to get a 1000 dollar rebate. If they say no well then I hope they enjoy getting stuck with a second car from me. Fuck GM. I'm also going to call my credit card company and dispute the 500 I had to give them to order the car, see how they enjoy that

Nigga that's a dealership lmao you don't buy a car right out the factory like showin up as they roll it out baka

What? I didn't buy it. I want to lease it and it's not like I signed any papers and the 500 legally has to come back to me if I don't buy the car. Those assholes needs to realize they fucked up instead of trying to tell me they are losing a grand on the deal. Like I'm going to believe they are losing a 1000 bucks to for me to lease a 39k MSRP car at 499 a month for 39 months. Do people actually believe their bullshit?

>I want to lease it
wow kys

>Those assholes needs to realize they fucked up instead of trying to tell me they are losing a grand on the deal. Like I'm going to believe they are losing a 1000 bucks to for me to lease a 39k MSRP car at 499 a month for 39 months

Yes but the thing is GM isn't selling you anything, the stealership bought the car from GM which will give it to you. GM has nothing to do with it you massive pussy.

So... Because your dealer is a fucking retard, you think GM in general is bad? GM just builds what the dealer says they need, and if the dealer fucks up its not really their fault.

And yes, it really is between you and your dealer. GM can't really force them to do anything outside of sell cars.

His point was that it's the dealership that screwed up, ordered the wrong car, and is now trying to make you pay more money than you had previously agreed to pay. That is in no way the fault of GM, dealerships are independently owned and operated and customer experiences can vary quite a bit from one GM dealership to another.

So if they wrote GM SUCKS DICK on all their cars GM won't care?

GM can tell them to stop fucking up their brand name. You think GM loves knowing that people will never buy their cars because the dealers are assholes?

>So if they wrote GM SUCKS DICK on all their cars GM won't care?
lmao wtf nigga wat this gotta do with anything u fuckin stupid bro.

i bet u suck mad dicks too lmao nigga cryin

You can stop pretending to be a nigger friend. No one finds it funny

We sure find your autism funny though. What, do you cry to Sketchers USA when Wal-Mart doesn't carry your size of white 'tism sneaks too?
You deserve it for leasing new model anyway.

why you so mad at gm tho when they dindu nuffin

nigga for real though you are fucking retarded and everyone is going to take advantage of you for the rest of your life. Deal with it and move on.
GM literally doesn't have any say in what a dealership does and if a dealership fucks you over everyone, except you ofc, knows it was a dealership that got them not a MANUFACTURER.

Not him but you are retarded and that is in no way the same

>Still thinks people are laughing at him pretending to be a nigger

How was I taken advantage of? I'm not taking a loss dumbass

>>Still thinks people are laughing at him pretending to be a nigger
>this mad at the truth
when you finally deal, you'll feel better.

>How was I taken advantage of?
How weren't you retard? First of all you're trying lease (LMFAO) from a dealership that's attempting to force you into a newer model car to make more money.

Whatever though, keep suckin dat Ford cock and crying about big bad GM, i gotta go to work tonight.

>Veeky Forums defending a stealership

GM fan boys everywhere

>implying i'm defending a dealership

Once agaim, explain what financial loss I have taken that means I was taken advantage of when no deal was struck. Are you this retarded? Also, you pretending to be a nigger still is not funny. At least do the smacks lips meme

>THE DEALER CAN DO WHAT EVER THEY WANT, WHO CARED IF THEY LIED AND ARE TRYING TO FUCK YOU IT'S THEIR RIGHT!!!
I'm defending them though.

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

Yes it is. Manufacturers don't give one fuck if someone in a dealership gets screwed and raises hell. They only care when the numbers coming out of the dealership look low. OP is doing exactly as I described, throwing a bitch fit at the wrong person who doesn't have any stake in it. Wal-Mart will continue selling the rest of those shoes at the normal rate and anons stealershit will continue to sell the same number of cars to pedestrian normies and dumb rich manchildren. If he wants his problem fixed he needs to hardball the dealer, not whine to GM. Seriously.

>I make enough money to make a lease not fucking stupid
You ain't Bill Gates.

Your glasses are on backwards, we're defending GM. The retard trying to lease is a retard, and the stealershit is doing as they always do. The only place GM is at fault for this is in his mind. They did their job correctly, the dealership ordered the wrong car, they delivered what was asked of them to the dealership.

The dealers are on the front lines when it comes to making a car company look good. If a dealer gives you a bad time it's only natural to reflect it on the brand itself. Why is this so hard for you to understand? If sears had signs up everywhere saying how awful Jordans are, you think they are going to be given Jordans to sell? No

You are ones of those retards who does not know how to negotiate a lease. Maybe when you finally have enough money to get your own car instead of that shitbox mommy gave you, you would understand

>t. Doesn't work at a dealership and has never owned a business
Nothing you said is accurate, it's literally your own assumptions about "business" as a vague concept. You think pedestrian normies read reviews? Fucking no, they dont. They walk on to a lot, a sales shark scoops them up, makes pretty numbers on a finance sheet, sends it off to the manufacturer motor credit division and ships them off down the road.

If you think Mr. Not An Idiot For Leasing No Really is actually important on a national scale you're a fucking retard. If he hurts the dealers rep enough to damage sales then GM will financially penalize them and restrict their stock orders. Nothing else.

t. Nissan stealershit employee, formerly lexus

I never said GM was at fault you fucking retard. Im saying GM sucks for basically saying we don't give a fuck instead of maybe apologizing for having complete retards represent their brand

I own two cars outright.
Not that you'd know anything about ownership since you lease like a retard.

Alright smart ass so when a dealer says he is losing a 1,000 dollars on the deal you are telling me he is being 100% honest?

No manufacturer would. It's not their problem. The dealership takes the flak, not them.

>I own 2 shitboxes so I know all about leasing

>people are still this assmad at GM due to my subtle shitposts

takata is a japanese company :^)

What does that have to do with anything? They will ALWAYS lie. The only time the manufacturer will involve themselves is when they do it blatantly enough that they get a bad rep and sales drop relative to other local dealerships. If you want them to stop lying either call them out or get up and walk away.

I literally said I was going to the dealer later today to do that bro

>I never said GM was at fault
see
>I fucking hate GM. I was suppose to get a camaro 3 months ago but the retards ordered the wrong car

I said I hate GM, not they are at fault you fucking idiot. I thought GM was shot before trying to get the camaro. I think BMW is shit yet I'd still get one.

>BUT WHY

To show off

Good thing it wasn't one of the affected vehicles.

>I'll be surprised the day they do something honest.

I don't think they ever will.

Yeah, that's why people will rip on Ford more because GM don't recall their shit like Ford does, even if there is something wrong with it and that is why people think GM products are superior to Ford when they are actually not that superior.

Ford is just more honest than GM.

Practically any corporation ever that sells products will calculate the risks of payout vs recall to save money. Now fuck off.

>ford builds the pinto
>turns out they can explode if you rear end them
>they do the math and figure its cheaper to pay off the families of the people that died rather than redesign the gas tank
Every car company tries to be cheap. It's not a new thing

Iirc some jeeps had the same issue and their fix was to add a trailer hitch, which ended up maybe making it worse

If it was a Chrysler jewp then I believe it

>getting cucked by japs
>twice

kek

no wonder you are so fucking triggered, cuckold