/fnt/ - OFFICIAL WEEKLY FRIDAY NIGHT THREAD

[ F r i d a y N i g h t T h r e a d ] - /fnt/

Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?

Why aren't u out at da meats with ur bros or >gf?

What are your car related plans for the weekend?

cars are greater than whores

post your waifu

im about to go for a drive

idk where to go

My car got stolen and crashed into a pole so it's sitting at my moms house and I'm here now taking apart the trim and interior while I wait for new control arms and cv-joint and axle.

>my bro is flying down from his job tonight maybe he will pick me up Saturday night

>my daughter is with my mom and I'm at her house stripping my interior for dynamat

>Why are you sat at home alone on a friday night?
Poor.

>Why aren't u out at da meats with ur bros or >gf?
Poor.

>What are your car related plans for the weekend?
Installing a couple small fans to make sleeping a bit more bearable. Recutting one of those reflecting shades to fit my window better. Probably just hot glue a strip onto my existing one. Accidentally cut too much off my first shade.

Then I'm going to rebuild the rear desk / storage unit and put my battery bank back in.

>cars are greater than whores
At least my van won't desert me.

>36000 lumen led light bar inside and no light emitting on the outside

Go driving in that construction zone where you flipped your tC.
If we're lucky, you won't survive this time.

I'm always here!

Getting PA plates for my S2000 and Prelude tomorrow. Maybe doing the brakes on my Civic on Sunday.

Nanami a best.

>car stolen
>wrecked while stolen
>you're fixing it

Nigga do you not have insurance or what

Because I'm a fucking exhausted mechanic that has to get up tomorrow and go fix more broken pieces of shit, so he's slamming dark red wine and probably going to chew tramadol like tic tacs in a few minutes because he has a literary broken back.

Met a dude tonight who told me he could get inspection stickers.

Got his number, seemed cool.
Gawd I hope he comes through.

Okay maybe that sounded a little bitter. I'm really not that bitter. I love cars and i love my job. Just tired of my body being defective already at 25. I can deal with the back pain during the day but recently I have to take tramadol to go to bed and I'm seriously worried about running out and not being able to get more because fucking druggies and pill poppers have made doctors skeptical of anybody.

no one has contacted me today... or the last friday... or the one before that..

>tfw

Do you have those gel sole things in your shoes? Those are supposed to help with leg pain at least.

You guys wanna play Forza or something?

I worked on my F250 all day then waxed my Town Car

Fuck those shitters I got a fresh bottle of jim beam to kill

I'm a bit of an antisocial loner and prefer my own company

>Why aren't u out at da meats with ur bros or gf?
See above

Too much to list, picked up an engine hoist last week so tomorrow I'm going to get the engine back into my never ending project

But I'm not.

I'm in Hell.

Thanks for the offer, but I don't have an Xbox.

that game would be amazing if everyone wasn't a fag and made X class drag racing at the goddamn airport each time.

I have all kinds of padded shit in my boots. It helps a little but my spine is literally broken. I really don't want to have back surgery.

FH1 > FH2

Just got done cleaning the shitbox for rallycross tomorrow.

Stuffed it full of wheels, tires and tools.
>tfw bout to call my insurance drunk and high on Friday night

Eh, I don't have Forza. I was planning on starting to play Elite tonight, but instead I've spend the past couple hours laying on my bed with my laptop.

And now I'm having dinner at 11pm, because that's what happens.

Because I sold my car following which my mother's car's radiator exploded so now it's in total limbo if I'm gonna keep the money for my car or have it go into my mom's car to help her support my two younger siblings, all we have now is a loaner shitbox that I don't really trust. I'm skimming the web for cars but all the ones I was originally looking at are disappearing as soon as I can finally buy them.

GF is an hour away, can't trust said shitbox for the trip. Would hang out with nearby bros but that means taking away my family's only mode of transport so that I can screw around. Also fucking exhausted from playing chauffeur for half my family because literally everyone seems to need to be somewhere at any given moment.

Actually driving a state over with a friend to check out an autotragic 300zx and then hit up a flea market. There's a manual one with the same options etc but it's hundreds of miles away and I didn't wanna make that trip without driving one at all IRL, so I was gonna check this out and then if I like it just go for the manual one but that just sold. But the plans are already made and I needed something to do.

No i couldn't afford it so I parked my car long term nothing I could do, bad luck, Ontario insurance is expensive and kids are expensive, it was my "weekend" car

its saturday afternoon.

I actually was with my bros tonight, which is pretty rare for me. Had some fun in my FiST, driving along walking paths/exploring the base/playing with SYNC/doing pulls with 2 guys sitting in the trunk and they're legs hanging out the back. Was pretty fun, people find my car pretty entertaining to be in. Went to get some Timmies with 5 guys in the car, made it feel twice as heavy.

Z31 or Z32?

Which variation of Jim?

Just the regular stuff, it was on sale.

Just playing BeamNG and cranking the tunes all night now.

Z31

I had a hot date with a six pack and a bottle of whiskey.
>Why aren't u out at da meats with ur bros or >gf?
there are no meets tonight.
there are none.
debatable
>post your waifu
k

hit up a chiropractor dude, jesus.
My back is in pretty bad shape since I've been working labor jobs since I was 16 and noone ever told me the whole "bend your knees, not your back" thing until I got a 'real' job at 19.

I can tweak my back a little too easily for a 21 year old, but my back doc always fixes me up good enough.

I'm home tonight because I have to get up early tomorrow for day two of BRT, and then have to work tomorrow night from 7 to 7. Same exact thing Sunday, and Monday and Tuesday.

is buying my first car from craiglist a bad idea?

Nope, used is best. Financing new shit that depreciates instantly is a horrible idea.

>tw@ blown the fuck out

I wish I wasn't a poor uni student who can only drive dad's old econobox...

If I had a fun car I'd always go for a night ride when possible.

>why am I alone?
I'm going out tomorrow night so I'm staying in to save money
>why aren't you at meets
lol what meets on a Friday here?
>car related plans
Change oil in fiancees car

how necessary is bringing a mechanic to see the car?

REAL BOY RACERS WHERE WE AT

AUTOX
RACING HARD ON THE STREETS
SAVING UP FOR THAT ONE TRACK DAY A YEAR
DRINKING OUR SORROWS AWAY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
THINKING ABOUT ORDERING THAT SWAY BAR KIT BUT REMEMEBR I'M BROKE AS FUCK

>Why are you home alone on a Friday night?
Just the usual for me I guess. My friends and I are lazy.

>Why aren't you out cruising to the meets with your bros or >gf?
My bros aren't br/o/s. No gf.

>What are your car-related plans for the weekend?
Think I'm going to do the timing belt, accessory belt, and idler pulley on my Impreza. Oh, and the spark plugs. But I've been saying that for weeks and I'm a lazy fuck.
Shame I can't do the headgasket.

>Please post you're waifu!
>

I wish I would have just gotten that Prelude I saw one time. Instead I tried to go with the "safer" option of a Mazada3. Horrible idea. Now I have an Impreza with a headgasket problem because >dealerships.

Hit or miss honestly. If you really have no clue about cars, I'd suggest talking about getting the car to a shop for an inspection with the seller.
Personally I bought my first car from my parent's mechanics niece, and knew how2cars slightly at 17, but getting it to a shop if it's a 100% strangers deal is a good idea.

Just went for a cruise but had to take it easy because I'm trying to move into a new apartment and don't need my shitbox falling apart on me yet.

Waiting for my friend to get off work so we can get drunk

Went to a meet tonight. Making fun of cars as they go by; SRT4 goes by, make fun of his car, he backs up, telling me to "repeat what you said faggot", "nothing, I love it, keep moving", everybody laughs at him as he pulls away. Insecurity personified.

Spent a shitton of time driving since Thursday morning, came back this evening to hang out and watch Transformers with my roommate.

>THAT ONE TRACK DAY A YEAR
I've got my enduro/demo car all done. Can't wait to race it in 2 weeks.

>DRINKING OUR SORROWS AWAY ON A FRIDAY NIGHT
barley made a dent so far

Not sure if I'll kill the whole thing ,gotta do lower intake gaskets on my f250 tomorrow.

Give him a break, he just hasn't made a thread in a while.

Home alone cause I got off a 13 hour shift towing people's shitboxes.

Not out with the friends because i. Tired as fuck.

Veeky Forums plans
exhaust and intake should be showing up on monday so now I need to find time to install it probably will be next Friday when I'm off again.

Sadly there are no pics of my waifu on my phone.

just got back from the gym and my night run, about to get real comfy reading some greens I've been meaning to catch up on for a while

bros are all wageslaving tonight(including my actual brother) and still tfw no gf

wash the shitbox tomorrow and browse craigslist for stuff I won't buy/can't afford...and shitpost of course

sing the song of muh people nigga!

>post your waifu
does alternative waifu work?

are you that name/tripfag with the honda that was at the one harrys meet?

he's practically ded to me

you're my next dad

is watchat still around?