What is Veeky Forums's opinion on neochrome headlights? What is the best place to buy the neochrome cover from...

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on neochrome headlights? What is the best place to buy the neochrome cover from? Also do cops like to pull people with these over?

Bump need answers! Wanna do this to my LS

Fugly stancefag ricer bullshit.

Looks like attention-whore rice to me.

dude lmao u gotta do the wrap urself thereis no cover its like a stretchy stuff and looks cool i have it and drove for a few months but never pulled over by cops even when i drove by them sometimes

Ugly as shit, only a complete fuccboi would do it.

Fruity rainbow vaper bullshit

>neko
owner is a furry, nuff said

It's rice, but it makes my front end look better. Once I replace or repaint my bumper, it'll be better. Check out dragon laminates for their neochrome stuff

gay as fuck, i saw the thumbnail and thought it was a wrx thread

I like them

Makes your car look like it has compound bug eyes

ECS Tuning has a large variety of colours and sizes. Also they now do free shipping.

as usual Veeky Forums only likes the most bland shit possible and all mods are considered "ricer"

It's rice.
But it's like low-tier rice.

its actually gone past the point where stancefag has no meaning anymore because Veeky Forumstists forgot the definition

>mod does not improve performance of car
by definition, tinting your headlights is rice. shaking my head at you family

>putting what are essentially vinyl decals on a car
>calls them mods

fucking kiddies.

not a fan of it, but if i had a track only car and money I'd probably throw some on there just to make people mad

If you unironically think that full stock isn't the best, you should kill yourself.

Actual furfag here, I wouldn't do that shit to my car.

This is just stupid enough to work.