If FWD is so good why don't any manufacturers make their HALO sports car FWD?

If FWD is so good why don't any manufacturers make their HALO sports car FWD?

ITT: we laugh at FWD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?search_query=rwd civic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this bait
fwd and rwd are both just as fine for a commuter. Track cars are shit as commuters.
Stop benchracing.

why did they make this FWD

Please don't feed them replies, if they get revved up enough this will reach 300 and they will also invade other threads.

i have been on Veeky Forums for years of my fucking life and i dont understand why people try to stop shitposting (but then again here I am trying to stop you)

it is as it always has been and always will be.

If you've been here for years you should remember pre-2011 Veeky Forums.

No one has answered OPs question though

enough fucking tail lights?

Still waiting on a factory FWD
>Sports
>Super
>Hyper
Car

No

I thought the VW Scirocco R and the first Ford Focus RS were pretty neat handling for FWD cars. Did I miss something?

>inb4 fastestlaps.com
gonna look there on my own

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone above this line is underage cancer and should go back to 9gag

>If FWD is so good why don't any manufacturers make their HALO sports car FWD?
Renault Megane RS
SEAT Leon ST280

New Honda civic type R rapes all

>being this salty

There's so much hate on this board because on enjoys something more than another one. It's weird.

ARGHHHHH!!! GUISE JUST LEAVE FWD ALONE ;_;

Nobody actually "hates" anything other than working on salt belt cars. It's just shitposting. Don't feed replies to shitpost threads.

One would think people who like cars have better stuff to do in their free time than bantering with strangers on cambodian spearfishing enthusiast boards.

These people don't like cars, they are mentally ill to the point of enjoying extremely low quality shitposting and have found that Veeky Forums is not really moderated. I have noticed a slight increase in moderation though, good job hotpockets.

Megane RS is slower than the mid engine Clio V6 probably.

What I don't get about a lot of posters here is why you defend FWD, buy FWD cars, and then put money into them.

It isn't as if there aren't affordable RWD and AWD options that you could have just as easily. It's like someone who only plays multiplatform games buying an Xbox One over a PlayStation 4. Why? There's no point. the Xbox One might be a good console in a vaccum (like a FWD Accord or something) but the PS4 is objectively better and available for the same money.

It just doesn't make any sense.

Because as much fun as benchracing is, my RWD pickup isn't as fun to fix, modify, or drive as my FWD "sports" car
I pick cars I enjoy driving (except the truck, that's for truck shit), not based on their drivetrain.

If you are referring to type r fastestlaps posters they only own bus passes. For certain classes of shitbox racing a fwd car will give you more bang for your buck.

which one of those is yours user?

>Rapes all
>Gets beaten by a live axle pigfat landwhale.

>pic related

I have noticed how the shitposting mostly occurs in general threads. This board however is just great when asking a very specific question about a certain car or problem.

i dont think anyone would seriously consider FWD superior, except regarding price and maybe space on the inside of the car. FWD sucks. its that easy.

if youre a faggot or a woman, driving a FWD is fine.
if youre a dude that sees his car as nothing but a thing to get you from A to B, FWD is fine.
but god fucking damnit, dont you ever buy a fucking FWD and consider yourself an automotive enthusiast, because youre not.

show me on the gear selector where it was that the integra walked away from you, user.

A real enthusiast would have at least one of each drivetrain

You're right.

Even some shitvic drivers convert their cars to RWD, we never see the opposite with RWD drivers.

youtube.com/results?search_query=rwd civic

>Integra
>Walking away from anyone.