Did someone say two-tone thread?

I'm really sure someone just said two-tone thread.

Sad thing that those other color "skirts" or lower parts of the car don't work on new cars anymore since on modern bulbous cars there are tons of unnecessary creases that literally lead to nowhere and would just look even more odd when broken by a leveled straight color line

This is very attractive.

>Hey do you kids like animes?

that's a beauty

twotone fuckery makes cars look sleeker and lighter, of course it is not wanted today anymore.

50 shades of black

interesting

mangus are better famili

gotta say the 50s did it right

Only wood tone is a good tone.

muh dick

You know, I have to say that after considering the visual development of American '50s and '60s cars within the context of previous and following years in design and general social trends, the pompous jet age hood ornament doesn't remotely fit the conservative overall shape of the car that's still grounded in the early '50s. In those years in general on all brands the hood ornaments were ahead of the rest of the car in design, and by the time the rest of the car had caught up to jets and outer space, hood ornaments weren't in anymore.

those photos always make me a little sad. they always look so proud and genuinely happy about their cars and those days are long gone.

More feels inc

surprisingly acceptable for what it is

A race team I know has a set of chip foose tools. they're nice.

thas it mayne

I'mma do this to my scion.

im glad i went with this t b h

i could have left it oem or just painted it ''''''black'''' but thats old news

that or drive 100mph in a concrete wall

What car?

1971 Dodge Stratus

>100mph

I see you have more faith in the scion TC than most!

80s toyotas rock the panda so fucking well

Pretty sure no one wanted this thread.

I'll play your game.

you're right, it is really apparent, 43 posts into this thread

i miss it,but i love my adub more.

Was gonna feel even harder about this, but I have to say Tsuchiya aged pretty well, can't say the same about Orido though

This pic is from the most recent Hot Version, which was released this month, Vol. 141

very nice

Hattori got old fast...