Wait a minute

Wait a minute...

Dude, you can get a girl like this.

This girl has a great personality and pretty impressive taste. Her looks wouldn't render you to be intimidated when you approach her, either. She's at least in your league, perhaps even under standard.

You know, you do actually see these types of girls all of the time. Your censorious view on yourself won't allow you to see this, but you can get with an attractive, smart, tasteful girl.

You know you're being disingenuous when you say you wouldn't mind being a permavirgin, and you have the wit & relative attractiveness to not be one.

Ok

that's obviously a guy, though.

girls like that are all married by 25 by someone who figured it out before you did.

what does this have to do with Veeky Forums

as an asexual genderfluid Im triggered by the fact that you assume I want a relationship with a female or any relationship at all

go die in a Volvo

i bet this bich is drivin a automatic n/a diesel kia with a "sport" package, scew her

Tbh she looks like a basic tomboyish pleb. Kinda creepy and pathetic that you made a collage out of her fb photos. Did this "bitch" recently curve your advances?

....I thought you literally died of cancer.

This year is my 5th year in remission.

I'm glad to see you're alive desu, just haven't seen you in forever.

>pretending to be a dead dude for (you)'s

here's an unreleased picture of the volvo, 4th ever taken. it's me

No I can't.

i wasn't around here for dead but his trip was posted a few weeks ago in some criclejerk thread

that was me

>girl
>someone who isn't usually a titanic pain in the ass

Choose only one

is it 2013 again? holy fuck....

Welcome to Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums's auto board.

What the hell are motorcycles doing on an auto board?

>Polands idea of a drive way entrace

>dead

who?

Alphonse is the new king