If only 1 automaker could supply vehicles to the humans of planet earth, should it be Honda or Ford?

If only 1 automaker could supply vehicles to the humans of planet earth, should it be Honda or Ford?

Rolls Royce

Well seeing as Honda doesn't make any trucks at all, I guess it has to be Ford.

Honda doesn't make trucks because it's a market they don't need but with zero competition they would definitely make trucks for the world

>Ford has to listen to a Honda owner be an obnoxious faggot all day and night just like in real life
He's right, god does hate him

Ford has a proven record with trucks. Honda trucks might be shit.

Chrysler

Honda obvs
faster and more reliable

Honda

easy choice

but no trucks

the Ridgeline exists if you mean pickups

and if they were the only people making vehicles theyd obviously make trucks to meet demand

ridgeline is a truck
plus they'll be forced to make a full size
its win win

They also have the Acty

>ridgeline
>truck
pick one

I'm talking about commercial vehicles, semis and such

Volvo

Honda has nothing like this

>full size rwd/awd Honda pickup truck
>full size awd Honda SUV
>Bare bones Honda 4x4
>Unimog style Honda 4x4
>Honda military truck
>Honda rwd coupe
>honda supercar

I have such a fucking boner.

I would love to DD this

They would if they were the only car maker on the planet.

Could you imagine?
Honda will finally be forced to make a fullsize v8 pickup. dick status= diamonds

Or they could just force the Blubbermericans to drive the same pickups as the rest of the world.

This.

Most Americans never tow shit

Fuck I hate this country

Nah, americans literally control the global automotive markets so what they want, they get.
Honda would've already had a fullsize if they thought they could compete with domestics. Toyota did a nice job, nissan didn't.

Of everyone drove a ford, the demand for mechanics would skyrocket

and the tow truck driver would probably need a tow

There's a movie or tv show where the only remaining auto maker is Landover. Anyone remember it?

Judge Dredd

Honda ridgeline

Mazda one if the last few companies that actually care about cars

That is, Landover is the only surviving auto company on Earth. Might have been after an apocalypse or something.

See

I'm embarrassed I couldn't remember that.

Honda is already the worlds largest manufacturer of engines. Also Honda makes baikus and trucks. Ford makes trucks but no baikus. Honda could probably make a great truck of any size, and Ford could maybe make a great bike. Given that Honda has a past of very reliable vehicles, much more than Ford, my vote goes to Honda.

I'm leaning toward Honda because I like bikes and Ford makes none.

I highly doubt it. A monopoly over production and sales doesn't bring about new products. It stagnates it. They already get all the sales so why make a new vehicle?

Honda only makes FWD shitboxes, also does this include brands owned by those manufacturers.

VW is the one

>VW
>Audi
>Porsche
>Bentley
>Lamborghini
>Bugatti
>MAN

>Honda or Ford?
Ford

>Volkswagen

No thanks, jeff. Prefer my car to run when I turn the key.

The proper answer to you question, OP, is Morgan.