Veeky Forums feels thread

>be college kid going to school for engineering on financial aid
>tons of problems at home, get bad grades
>broke as fuck, owned shitty old toyotas that i work on all the time out of necessity
>work part time retail for years to keep some money in my pocket
>eventually get my shit togehter and start working hard to change the abysmal state of my life
>finally get an internship after nonstop club work to make myself an appealing candidate
>in my last year of school. finally saved up enough for Veeky Forums meme car, a 95 miata
>great shape, good paint, but a few problems
>sitting in pieces all over the garage for a month while i fix it, work, and sell my other car
>moved into good neighborhood with my gf, no crime, no problems
>finally start driving my car, its so much fun, feels like this are finally starting to pay off
>two weeks after I start driving it and after a fresh coat of wax, drunk teenagers key the fuck out of my quarter panel + passenger door and leave a bunch of beer bottles all over the place

i am a defeated man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&spfreload=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can fix it bro, hang in there.
as long as there isnt any bodywork to do, its a walk in the park

Damn OP at leats youve got your life managed that really sucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&spfreload=10

I was thinking of taking it to a place that does paintless dent repair because of the trunk being dented up (car was rear ended at some point, but looks fine apart from the dented trunk), maybe they can do something about the scratch too

fix it and move forward. never give in.

Cheer up, bro, like said, atleast you're not fighting rust or looking for electrical bullshit. I know, it still sucks.

Atleast it's not a write off, it could be alot worse.

yeah you forgot to take a pic, i would have noticed that. i hope so. otherwise i think paint is dyi

the only thing to worry about is that his car is so old, that the paint could have faded and sucks to match.

This. Some sandpaper, filler primer, primer, and paint from a place like automotive touchup, and it'll be like it never happened. Spot filler putty too at worst.

lol i actually was dealing with rust AND electrical problems while the car was out of commission. It wasnt too bad though, they were smallish problems, and I just decided to be proactive and fix them while i didnt have the car insured and couldnt drive it. That way I could just leave it in pieces day after day without worrying about it.

thanks bros, i appreciate the sentiments. I love my car and want to treat her well

>bawww someone keyed my 20 year old shitmobile
kill yourself

I know that feel bro. My GS-R was the victim of two separate hit and run accidents while parked.
The first one broke off a side mirror and some trim.
The second caved in the LF fender.

T. Drunken car-keying asshole
My daily is a 16 year old car and thr paint still looks really nice, a 20 year old car with nice paint is believeable, and even having shit paint keyed is infuriating.

damn
did you have a camera? or comprehensive?

No notes were left, no cameras around. I called the cops, but they couldn't do anything. I had to bite the bullet and pay for the repairs out of pocket.

you really need your OWN camera. what were you thinking, find other peoples camera? no. just no.

So you have a camera running inside your car 24/7?

no i park in a garage

Holy fuck your living situation hits close to home. Only difference is I'm not in college for engineering anymore because I had to drop everything to take care of my dad. I'm desperately trying to claw my way back in now, but fucking christ between trying to get back in to college and working a shit retail job it's getting pretty God damn discouraging.

Keep going forward man, it's the only way for you to go.

Guy ran a red light and hit me

Opportunity for a sick and unique wrap of your choice

>spongebob reaction image

F