Fuck that. If I'm going the speed limit then it's illegal to pass me. If you get on my bumper, then I'll just slow down...

Fuck that. If I'm going the speed limit then it's illegal to pass me. If you get on my bumper, then I'll just slow down, nothing you can do.

Other urls found in this thread:

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2015/05/26/new-indiana-law-requires-slower-drivers-move-right-lane/27959911/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I literally pass on a double yellow in front of cops all the time, even the cops here speed bro

Someone's lookin to have a truck fag race in front of him and break check OP.

> double yellow
> highway

I will drive up on your passenger side and throw a brick through your windshield. You won't be the first or the last.

O I weave on the highway

> throw a brick through your windshield

Speeder threatens to break the law, imagine that.

I ran a couple of indian bitches into a guardrail for cutting me off. Being slow in the fast lane earns you a brick.

I'll just pass you on the left then. Makes no real difference.

>it's a small country road
>some fucking thinks they can just go 5 below the speed limit behind my F-150
>gently tap his bumper and he goes off into the ditch and slightly spins
Easy. If you're in a faggot econobox and if you're slowing me down prepare to get fucked faggot.

I just saw this exact same thread on /pol/

You deserve to have your legs broken.

Stop posting this nonsense you retard no one gives a shit

>never heard of a two-lane highway before
You live on the east coast or something?

Have fun paying for new bumpers cowboy

Implying it doesn't have steel bumpers welded to the frame

/pol/ said it was off topic, to Veeky Forums we go

indystar.com/story/news/politics/2015/05/26/new-indiana-law-requires-slower-drivers-move-right-lane/27959911/

>The law signed by Gov. Mike Pence earlier this month and taking effect July 1 gives faster drivers the right of way in so-called highway fast lanes and permits police to issue tickets to left-lane drivers who fail to budge when they should reasonably know another vehicle is overtaking them

It'll be illegal everywhere soon, so get your trolling in while you can, /pol/.

Not replacing your bumpers, buckaroo