First Car!

First Car thread! Real pics better. Here was mine. 99 corolla. 150,000 miles. Totaled it 3x. The last pic is at riverside salvage, St louis. The bumper is a 2x6 cleverly disguised by the bumper cover. Yes, those are truck mirrors, 13's in the back and 14's in the front. Gave up when I went to college and it needed wheel bearings and I was just like...ehhhhhfuckit.

Other urls found in this thread:

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/22425692
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first car, current car 01 prelude 140k miles

fuck ups so far include gutter rash random nicks and dings and uhhh... forgot to replace one of the spark plug well gaskets when i changed the valve cover gasket after painting the cover so one of my spark plugs got a oil bath

2001 Honda Accord V6
Crashed it in 2012

This is my first car. Still have it, I need to restore it a bit.

that stain was ps fluid
1986 BMW 735i
120k Kilometers
after spending 2.5k on it for various things and repairs i decided to sell it because it was fucked big time
>heater and AC not working
>rust holes

i helped my friend buy a prelude sh the other week, those things are pretty quick. Too fucking long for me though.

>heater and AC not working
>fucked big time
roll the windows down idiot

i live in canada, its more the heater part thats important

2005 Toyota Hiace. Rolled it down a cliff a few months ago.

if both of those aren't working it means the vents/fan is fucked, as a diy mechanic i'd rather buy a new car than work on anything behind the dash.

>I regularly travel on these on mountain passes

Jesus, did everyone survive?

Did you died?

few scratches and a steering wheel to the knee and face. other guy just got scratches.

thank fuck the air bags didn't go off because it would have launched the wind screen into my face.

94 Y10 sentra wagon

Had it for about a year. This was a few months after I got it

Then I drove it off a bank on a gravel road. Was very lucky it didn't keep rolling down the hill

2000 Skoda Fabia, 1.4l petrol.
Only had it for about a year and a half, but it served me well, except for one time I killed the clutch :(
It sits in my sisters yard now, has done for 2 years or so, they keep it as a back up.
If I had space id think about buying it back.

Rocker panel is bashed in and the windshield frame was mangled, but it's surprising straight: less than 1/16" out of square. I've cut off the windshield and stripped the interior, and at some point I'll cut out the rocker panel, then straighten it and weld in a reinforcement, and the give it a cage and a containment seat.

meme

>autistm mobile

nigger what the fuck is this shitheap

>MLP FIM

fucking fedora lord

Got rid of it a few weeks ago

>205 on 9"

deserved it stance fuck

>tfw when 275/40zr on 9j

this is what I see

Why the hell does everyone here crash their first car? Can Veeky Forumstists even drive?

99 Fiat bravo. Drove it off a dyke and rolled the thing. Was on it's last legs anyway.

Rite of passage.

Moskvich 214122 1994

1989 54hp diesel powered rwd_masterrace muh_transaxle_just_like_porsche_928 edition

I'm a bus rider but I'm boutta get a 1996 Alfa Romeo GTV V6 TB as a first car for 800 euros.
Yes I'm feeling suicidal :^)

you will regret it
do you really think that alfas abysmal reliability is just a myth?

It has SOUL AND PASSION
Nah but seriously, I hold a belief that any car can serve you well if you take care of it and don't hold off small repairs.
Plus I can sell it any time if it becomes too much of a headache.

>SOUL AND PASSION
>fwd

put your trip on, mjet :^)

It's 200hp and pretty light though.
And I fucking hate diesels and mjet.

>I'm a bus rider but I'm boutta get a...
GTFO

Just remember to keep that bus pass.

Your first car after gtv will be cheapest shibox with smallest possible engine.

Remember my words.

Run it hard, then discard.

Went through 7 cars between the age of 18-22 - no regrets.

Last night I went for my first car, I have been looking at Vettes but they have all been absolute shit, so we get down there and this guy has this polo green c4 that had been modified in all places- Good modifications like replacing parts, c6 wheels, z51 suspension. Anyways we ended up getting both it(the 96 coupe) and a 91 convertible white with red interior that needs work for 7k. So fucking happy

this lancer was my first car but i rarely drove it since my parents had a mint condition Galant. i had was going to buy that car from them but when i had raised 80% of the money for it, i do a 200m drift off the road and flip it.

for a weak ass engine that can't even go over 60km/h in an asphalt, it was pretty fun. i even ended up buying another one to make a rally car so i don't crash my main car.

ended up crashing that car on the way home though so i had to buy another one. fuck my life

My friend's first car was a Plymouth Volare that had a piston rod sticking out of the block on #6

His solution to the problem was that he installed an aftermarket tach, smashed the glass in front of the tachometer, and repainted it with testors enamel so that it went

500, 1000, 2000, (green), 2500 (yellow), 3000, NO, NO, NO, NO! (red)

He put 2 years on that car that way.

This is fucking useless without pics, nobody cares

My first, a '92 Miata B&T with 90k miles, drove it for 2k

Wrecked it on the interstate bc snap oversteer and bad driver after swerving out of the way of a truck wheel in the middle of the road, just barely missed a ditch and slammed into a car on the shoulder

Probably wouldn't have happened if I had gotten new tires for it, but I was having fun doing skidz on the dry rotted Chinese economy tires, Insurance report said "less than 10% tread, rot, belts showing" or something fuckin kms

wheel is at a 45 deg angle in the photo lol

R8 my crash

2005 Ford Crown Vic, 160,000 miles and zero problems. It got destroyed by some late 20s bimbo in an early 2000s Tahoe who was pulling out of her gym's parking lot in the rain on a packed 40mph two lane road in the middle of town.

Rip vic

lmao is that the only pic you have of it

Yeah. It wasn't that special to me until it was gone. I'm now stuck driving a GMT800 Suburban and I miss how comfy the Vic was. Suburbans also drive like shit as a rule

ITT entitlement

I love people who come into threads and bash those better off than them. Did your parents not work hard enough? Did you not work hard enough? Did some apparently unavoidable thing happen to you that forced you into the bottom bracket of society or are you just self-loathing to the point where you take it out on others? You people are walking psychological case studies.

Damn somebody beat me

So which one was you?

>jeep literally btfo

Evo X 08

Put 10 000Km on it and moved on

This thread is about crashes. You'll never be able to crash that thing if it breaks after 200 miles

carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/22425692
Would be my second car if I get it. Should I?

nice flower designs on the hatch faggot

Here's my first. It's a 92 Subaru SVX Comp. I love this car so much.

I'm jealous, I'll never get one of these

I'm glad I remembered where I put my Veeky Forums shittpost pics. I forgot I made this one.

You brought it back to life after totaling it 3 times and then decided to get rid of it because it needed wheel bearings ?

>all the crashes ITT
Seriously guys, can't you drive or something? Okay, I understand if it happens surrounded by traffic because there are a lot of jackasses out there, but seriously, how can you crash a car on a road almost empty?
Did you all try to pull off niceo doriftos while blasting eurobeat or something?

>Veeky Forums
>Doing anything else but attempt hektik skidz

2001 Pontiac Aztek.
Fell asleep and hit a semi last summer. Family special ordered it in 2001, and it sits in a barn atm.

Have you ever seen a Bigfoot aka samsquanch? Mister orgeon

Have you not?

>Attempted hektik skidz while not being Australian

Nothing in the Great Lakes area friendo, hope you get to see one buddy

2012 Focus hatch.
I cringe when I look back now at 21, but I have to remember I thought this was cool at 17. 4 years changes a person

Also it got totaled 6 months after getting it when an old lady pulled out when I had the right of way and t boned me

suprisingly the only photo i could find but man for 500 bucks this thing was a lot of fun. 5 speed 4x4 with shit for gas mileage but it was a lot fun to cruise around in. ended up wrecking the thing when a f-250 ran a red light.

>Getting a brand new car at 17

Look at this guy

Mine's an 04 Lancer. It's weak AF and I need to fix the evap code, but fuck if it doesn't do corners well.

21 now, and I don't cringe at the cars I was desperate enough to go after because I didn't have any wheels. Shit, I was bummed I missed out on my grandpa's 95 buick century with an oil leak and cat piss.