Should I buy a 2013 V6 Mustang or a 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8?

Should I buy a 2013 V6 Mustang or a 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8?

I have a budget of $18k for a fun, slightly used DD.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-GT-Premium-5-0-6-Speed-/291857946094?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=ebWOln
youtu.be/K5X9sUIbwoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Mustang by far

Get and older Mustang GT.

You buy a boring early-to-mid 00s camry for your DD and spend the rest on a turbo LS foxbody

>Should I buy a 2013 V6 Mustang or a 2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8?
You should stop being a bitch ass faggot and get something with a V8.

How about you buy a 1993 Buick Century. You'll enjoy revving it to redline I bet.

Older Mustang GT is weak for a V8

Don't need a V8 for a DD. I'll leave the V8 for my race project.

>buying a V6 Mustang
Why when you can get a 2011 with the 5.0 for the same price?

ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-GT-Premium-5-0-6-Speed-/291857946094?roken=cUgayN&soutkn=ebWOln

If it absolutely has to be between these two... I'd have to go with the more unique car: Gen Coupe.

V6 Mustang should just be called the "Ford Compromise"

How is this even a question? Mustang, easily. Better in every single way.

Except for speed, handling, braking, build quality, general reliability and resale value, sure thing.

Retard.

Riiight. The i4 turbo Mustang beats the V6 Genesis around a track, that's a fucking pathetic show from the Hyundai.

>Speed
Mustang is faster
>handling
Mustang handles better and that's with a SRA
>build quality
>Hyundai
>general reliability
Wrong again
>Resale value

2/10 see me after class

Yes dickhead, the mustang with more power than the V6 and an entirely new chassis with independent rear suspension can beat a genesis, good work.

Last time i fucking checked, 2013 =/= 2015

>more power
>5hp

The rear axle was solid in 2013 and can still beat a 2015 Gen Coupe V6

>hyundai

>ppl deciding what car to buy based on lap times

>5hp
And, you know, 55nm.

Stop being a delusional retard.

How about an FR-S?

>Get a slower and shittier car.

Buy the Genesis. Mustangs are too overdone. And do you really want the low end version of the Mustang when you can have the high end version of the Genesis?

Just remove the Hyundai badges.

>Mustang handles better and that's with a SRA
Mustang doesn't have a wagon axle anymore, senpai.

That doesnt make it any less of a hyundai, and your kidding yourself if you think anybody thinks otherwise.

The badge comment was more of a joke than anything else. And certainly not the point of my post.

mustang by far.

unless you like dickwindows..

It was in 2013, kōhai.

I think he was referring to the "high end Hyundai" bit.

Oh, I see. I wasn't saying Hyundai in general is high end. I said the 3.8 is the higher end version of the Genesis, as opposed to the 2.0. And the V6 is the low end version of the Mustang.

After I bought my NA Miata, I kicked myself for buying a 1.6 instead of the 1.8. And when I bought my M3, I was really happy I had the superior version of the E36.

get a fucking corolla man. buying a v6 mustang for dd is the biggest waste of money

It can also easily beat a Ecoboost Mustabg too

Buy a C5 Corvette and either a 3rd gen MR2 or an NB Miata for DD.

>asking Veeky Forums whether to decide between a mustang and a fucking HYUNDAI

lmfao

>He doesn't know that a V6 Mudtsng from the 2011 to the 2014 is fastwr than either a v6 or ecoboost s550 Mustang.

SRA = Better for the straight line and it shows.

Plus is lighter.

V6 2014 vs ecoboost

youtu.be/K5X9sUIbwoQ

>Implying a 2013-2016 Genesis 3.8 doesn't do sub 14s 1/4

Both cars a shitty compromises. Mustang is probably the better daily driver but you're going to see 7000 o them on your way to work. This choice is really between whether you want something different or to be mustang #46285 on the road in your State

Do you want a proven car with a name that has a lot of history and heritage behind it, or do you want a fucking HYUNDAI?

I'd take a v8 Mustang over a genesis any day of the week. It's not about that. The point is if you're going to compromise by going for v6 "muscle" as your daily you might as well get something that is at least some measure of unique.

If you want pedigree and history and to stomp around town with a badge that's fine too. But by a Mustang that does the name proud. Not the one where you run the risk of a Hyundai pulling fucking bus lengths on you.

the Hyundai is easily the better car

>Do you want a proven car with a name

>MUSTANG

its a V6 mustang you delusional faggot

also
>$18k
>V6 mustang

LS1 Trans Am here

Look for a G37.

>He doesn't know that the original Mustang was a six cilynder.

Genesis 3.8 1/4 14.5

Mustang v6 1/4 13.7

It does mid 14s while the mustang does high 13s.

Also
>Everyone have it, therefore is bad.

This just means that parts will be cheaper.

>dont need

Eurocuck detected

The mustang was originally a girl car.

2012 v8 mustang

The 2013 Mustang looks way better than the 2012

>if you don't like what I like, you're a cuck!
What's wrong, champ? Rough day at school?

"But you don't NEED a V8/5 liters/a car that can do 200mph!" is something yurocucks say all the time to justify owning 1.2l diesel cuckboxes.

>Get a worse car

This desu.

There is no fucking way a 2013 3.8 does mid 14s. I see kids that have no fucking clue how to drive do sub 14 almost every month at meets with those cars.

Unless youre in fucking colarado those cars will do 14 flat just by laying a brick on the gas peddle. And if you put someone who can drive at the wheel mid to late 13s are pretty common.

Get a Mustang ecoboost instead

You are right, i was thinking about the 2010 model, still, its a tiny bit slower than the v6 mustang but not enough to make a big deal of a difference.

Deffinetly not a mid 13s though.