Name a better GTLM racecar

Name a better GTLM racecar.

Protip : You can't

anything chevy

fuck ford

Can't make this shit up

Here's an in-focus shot for you:

kek

Corvette Racing = 7 Le Mans wins without Balance of performance adjustments after qualifying.

Ford GT = 1 LeMans win after marketing advantage to Ford and ACO. Sandbagging. Balance of performance adjustments. Tried for 1-2 victory by petitioning to have risi competizione given a stop-start penalty because car position light was out, which had nothing to do with track performance. Result: got busted speeding in a slow zone and positions stayed the same after penalties were given out.

Best part: probably will pull out of racing after this season. Ford GT is just an advertisement for Ecoboost brand.

>ferrari literally got BTFO at lemans
>b-but we would of won if we weren't cheating
>ford literally confirmed they will race until 2019
>gm fangirls literally begging ford to pull out of racing after getting btfo at lemans
Top fucking kek

Its own predecessors.

>GTLM

second place is getting beat out of lemans? Ford GT got embarrassed at Daytona and Sebring. ACO wasn't going to let that happen. They went from 7 second behind the entire field to the fastest after the balance of adjustments. Risi wasn't cheating, the bulb went out and Ford petitioned it just so they could get their full podium victory, but they got caught speeding in a slow zone as result. Ford's victory wasn't clean, but most won't know about it so they can market it anyway.

lemans> everything else

>b-but muh egg and spoon races
Daily reminder that LeMans has OVER 25 times the amount of average attendance compared to the average endurance race. It's literally the most important endurance race in history

>ferrari would have won if they weren't cheating

And what does all that have to do with the fact the ACO made adjustments and suddenly the Ford GT got bumped to the top of the grid after being so far behind?

The ferrari's were milliseconds off of the GT's at lemans. Stay BTFO. There's no excuse for their loss.

I never made that claim, but rather, was using it as an example of Ford being like children on the playground trying to get a penalty served so they could have their full podium. Risi never would have caught the 1st place GT if no penalties were given.

It doesn't fucking matter. They lost.

>b-b-b-but
Deal with it.

the c7.r.
has more wins than the ford gt

>has NEVER beaten ford at lemans

A podium finish at the 24 hours of lemans is hardly a loss. Plus it is funny to me that Risi spoiled that perfect podium Ford was so hoping to have.

>ford wins lemans
>b-but second place is good right!?!?
Lmao, ferrari fangirls literally BTFO for 50 years in a row

ABSOLUTELY BTFO

nah. corvette won like half of all lemans since it debut in 99.
ford just debut this year. the c7.r was so much faster during qualifying that they had to restrict it just so the ford gt could keep up.
sry lol

>literally just admitted gm has NEVER beaten ford at lemans
ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>>Ford wins LeMans
Not in this century.

kek, triggered

GM can't compete

These guys had a much more legendary battle with Corvette Racing, eventually took the 1-2 victory, and did it all in a much higher performance category before they had to do away with GT1 because everyone got chased out by the two teams.

uh so?
>triggered
sry didnt mean to trigger you lol
what's that?

>gm literally lost the most important endurance race in history to ford
Btfo (just like gm at lemans, kek)

Aston Martin DBR9

meh its a race, win some lose some.
ah sweet. love me some aston

>gm lost the important endurance race in history

Between 2006-2009 I believe it was a great storyline for Le Mans and a way to send off GT1. I think when GT1 dissolved Aston stopped backing Le Mans teams, but there are a few detuned DBR9s being raced in GTE Am.

>ARGHHH GM!!!!
lol
aston makes some bretty cool cars. too bad they abandoned it

>BOP
>meaningful results
>pick one

Nope. I really can't. The C7.R really is the best GTLM car on the grid right now.

On one hand I am glad Ford is back in action for GT races... but on the other hand I love Corvette Racing too much. Damn.

>ferd is good because muh average attendance!!!

Never have I seen ford shills this desperate

>gm has NEVER won lemans
>ford has
Kek

>Ford enters a year-long championship
>only care about the one race that doesn't count towards the championship

Ford logic.

>gm has NEVER won lemans