So, Veeky Forums, Leather or Cloth?

So, Veeky Forums, Leather or Cloth?

Leather, cloth absorbs EVERYTHING

Cloth if you want it to be comfortable.

Leather if you want it to look cool.

Both. Leather on the high wear parts, cloth in the middle so you don't sweat your ass off and for grip.

Vinyl

wew

this
cloth for COMFY

>not hard plastic

I have leather but I wouldn't mind cloth. Both are nice in their own ways

>Ford Fiesta
I do agree with you though.

Good leather > good cloth > bad cloth > bad leather = meme fabrics such as suede

People who say cloth is more comfy is delusional. Go to any high end furniture store and all the comfiest couches are high quality leather. The same for cars. Leather is better in every way as long as you dont have dogs and you actually take care of it and use leather care products and keep it moisturized. Leather only sucks when its neglected and cracks and gets all gross

Mmm. Classic Caddy's are cozy as fuck even with cloth. Too bad I see most of them butchered by being donked out.

>retarded generalizations: the post
Not all leather is good and bad leather is easily worse than average cloth seats

Check this out though

>people have preferences that differ from yours

Velour.
Maximum points for powder blue

People who have different opinions than aren't people

this man knows what's up

imagine all the farts trapped in those seats

unf. that looks very well maintained.

These seats are absurdly uncomfortable, I regret buying them over the regular cloth seats.

cloth

I have a feeling this car smells more like cigarettes than farts

Leather is the best if your car has cooled seats. Otherwise, cloth is better.

The only right answers

>Why not both?

I'm not sure what benefits leather has, especially when the weather is really cold or really hot. Ice cold leather is awful.

Cloth is more middle ground and warms up from body heat nicely but doesn't get crazy hot like that in summer. Plus that comfy factor, you slide around a bit too easily on leather.

>WAAHHHHH
>ITS TOO COLD AGAINST MY DELICATE SKIN

holy shit you people are complete faggots

For me it's the smell and the sound. The Squeaky crunch of leather when you first slide into the seat of your car is very satisfying.

In cold weather leather will draw your body heat away from you.

I find leather more comfortable more often than not. Also since I bleed from my ass, cloth is impossible to maintain/clean anymore.

maybe in fuckin antarctica that would be a problem

>Argument is about comfort
>Goes full autismo on someone talking about comfort

that you fucking monggoloid

I think solid rubber would work well.
Wouldnt absorb anything at all and would be way more durable.

>those stained headrests

wew lad

maybe if you're a smelly fatass or leave garbage all over the interior without ever cleaning up.

THIS so fucking much.

Fuck cloth/suede/microfiber.

It takes forever to get them clean, just to get them dirty again after a week.

The softness isn't worth it, man. It's just not worth it.

Why aren't cars today as roomy as they were in the 80s? 80s luxury cars were the epitome of leg room.

I think it was the almost vertical angle of the rear window. They could move the rear seats way further back, freeing up precious leg room. I wonder what a modern car would look like with a 80s style rear glass.

this is the detective we need

that's a fucking good question, I haven't seen any car in the past 20 years that had decent rear legroom

Leather, because it's hot in the summer, and cold in winter. I also love how I slide around on it and have to re-tighten my seat belt.
Wait, what?

Cloth every time

>tfw drive pickups
>tfw legroom is never an issue

>people who have black cars with black leather interior
How do you live with this?

Sun shades and remote start.

this.

Dunno, looks alright to me.
Only downside is that it's scorched hell when the sun beats down it during the summer.

50/50

What do all pickups have in common? Vertical rear glass.

>Tfw black car with beige 50/50 leather/suede interior

Then theres this

I don't understand why no one besides Toyota has done that. It seems like such an obvious feature.

I have 50/50 in my Volt, and it sucks. It gets dirty and gross fast. I would much rather have full leather.

Honda has it on the Ridgeline, it moves left to right though.

Their's still glass exposed? Lame. :(

Laziness and cheapness I presume. Americans would probably find a way to rest cargo on the glass halfway down and break it and then blame it on the manufacturer.

Depends on the car. Most jap cars are lot more roomier than they used to be back in the 80s. A modern camry has plenty of room for 4 adults, much more than a 80s camry

Go for leather to fuck broads in the back seat and easily clean it later fellas

Why not don't be a fucking faggot?

Both.

for comfort?
well made leather > cloth > shitty or fake leather

reverse it for work vehicles

i have leather and hate it
the sun cooks it in the summer and in the winter its hard as a rock

how are you getting yours dirty? dogs?

that looks so plush

He's a faggot for having two kinds of material make up his cars interior?

Leather. Cloth always make me feel like I shitted myself

Leather, except for the GTI.

No you're just a fat sack of shite

Who here /aftermarketclothseats/?

I want some because my current leather seat is beat to shit and my back and ass can't fucking breathe so I always end up sweating since they've been roasted all day and I have to squirm around to get cold air from my vents through my shirt sleeve and to my back. It's fucking annoying and it's the only thing that is killing my comfort level right now.

I only want a new driver's seat because my passengers can move around whenever they want and their seats are not beat to shit like mine. As the driver I'm pretty much locked in my position so I need the seat to be breathable.

Holy shit is this a car or a couch??

>Golf ball shift knob
I see what you did there Volkswagen.

This.

Velour seats with proper springs, comfiest shit ever.

Late 70s Lincoln Continental? Looks like Jheri curl juice on the headrest

>not having wool seats

It's like you WANT your suit to get wrinkled

Cloth is more comfy but it gets dirty much more easier and is a pain in the ass to clean

Leather isn't as comfy but it's easy to maintain and looks good. Leather is leather so it's always a valid choice.

These should be my seats from next week on. Not sure how I feel about the colour scheme at the moment.

Cloth. Won't burn your ass in the summer, won't freeze your ass in the winter and...

...if you have heated (and/or cooled) seats...cloth works so nicely with that...

cloth

t. texan

clothhh

What the fuck do you people do that your seats get so dirty

cloth. it's hot af where i live and i don't like to sweat my back and ass.

Leather...with perforated, ventilated seats.

MB-Tex vinyl.

Seriously, this shit takes ass-scrubbing, elements and abuse for 30+ years and looks like new after that.

Also it doesn't feel plasticky at all + not as hot as leather imho, older merc seats come with perforated center parts.

Start the car with the door open

I'm always shocked when I hear that, I absolutely love mine. They were actually a major factor in choosing the ST.

They themselves are dirty, user

Nissan Versas had excellent back seat leg room.

post a pic then faggot

suede because best of both worlds

I don't like cloth because i have constantly the feel that i am sitting on thousends of absorbed farts of the preowner....

tfw leather was the cheap option and "cloth" was the expensive option to the reverse.
Cloth is better, it's literally made to be sat on, compared to leather which is designed to shield a cow from the elements. (I have leather)

>sloped arm rest

nopenopenope

Have you tried not being fat?

Both pictures look like shit in the OP

I'm 5'11 and 168 pounds.